The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I swear the Disney diet catches up on me everytime I'm at WDW :ROFLMAO: I always end up gaining 5 to 10lbs, but I'm not used to the portion sizes being a Brit lol.

And Disney made me tear a muscle in my hip last time due to their shoddy floor tiles.. so I was stuck in a EVC :LOL::LOL::LOL:
yikes that’s no fun!! It’s unreal though how quick Disney food gets at you. We usually go to food and wine for my birthday and walk Epcot all day for 2-3 days and I still end up with an extra 5lbs 🤣🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1
Hey, Jenn...

This one's for you and your ostentatious flexing.

Stop pretending to be a Housewife and start being a mother to your child

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Yeah we are making things more complicated

the overall is 24 VACATION

yikes that’s no fun!! It’s unreal though how quick Disney food gets at you. We usually go to food and wine for my birthday and walk Epcot all day for 2-3 days and I still end up with an extra 5lbs 🤣🤣
Despite my disabilities, I try and stay on my feet around the parks with my walker for the whole trip, which is normally two weeks.(I'm just loaded up on pain meds haha) and it still gets to me! I just end up calling my holiday a "cheat" at this point haha.

And yeah, it was the bar at the top of the tower in Coronado Springs, they used to [or may still do] have these covers for the winch for the cleaners to do the windows.. and they weren't flush to the floor.. and due to my foot drag caused by neuro problems, I caught it with my foot, twisted my hip so hard I tore a muscle, and ended up at ER.. I THINK they've since made they more noticeable and not the same colour as the tiles.. which was a dumb idea.. because an elderly man slipped on the same bloody cover when it was raining. Thankfully he just brushed it off..

• Wow
Reactions: 2
As a DVC member I just did the math.

They said they rented DVC points for stays #1 - 3. People were selling their points cheap.
For simplicity I will call it $10 per point. This is extremely low so the actual cost was probably higher.

Treehouse. 45 x 3 = $1350
Cascade Cabins. 108 x 3 = $3240
Bungelows. 120 x 3 = $3600

Total: $8,190

😳 That was over a 30 day period! 😬

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
I think they DO have a concept of money, but are panicking and doing everything they can to keep their channel afloat. They aren't hosted anymore. They have a kid and taking your kid to work is hard even if you are a vlogger. Tim is not the only vlogger out there like he was ten years ago. They have to do something to keep this train moving because their viewership is sinking. I think they know "living vicariously at DIsney" is a niche they still have. They have that, and Jackpot lovers. That's why they CAN'T take him out. If they don't throw money at this, it's over and they have to both go get jobs and I don't know who is hiring high school grads at the pay rate that will maintain their lifestyle. They do things like announce trying to have a baby again and look at how many comments they get every video saying "baby?" It was the gift that keeps on giving. Its a con for more comments just like the stupid questions she asks. She is stupid like a fox.
Agree, even adam hattan and gary c with all their flaws have given better vlogs over the last few years than tim trackers combined, I crunched the numbers based on cpm alone and even with generous figures they are not making enough to fund the lifestyle they currently have without a low mortgage and paid off tesla, they must be making money from ad stuff secretly and hosted/gifted stays...or merch ect

My wife just made a very excellent point. What if Disney when they seen Tim as the plus one for the fireworks dessert party was told he cannot show anything since he's not media and he was only someone's plus one and that's why nothing was shown or they really were skirting around the whole event details facts in the video.

Reactions: 9
I think they DO have a concept of money, but are panicking and doing everything they can to keep their channel afloat. They aren't hosted anymore. They have a kid and taking your kid to work is hard even if you are a vlogger. Tim is not the only vlogger out there like he was ten years ago. They have to do something to keep this train moving because their viewership is sinking. I think they know "living vicariously at DIsney" is a niche they still have. They have that, and Jackpot lovers. That's why they CAN'T take him out. If they don't throw money at this, it's over and they have to both go get jobs and I don't know who is hiring high school grads at the pay rate that will maintain their lifestyle. They do things like announce trying to have a baby again and look at how many comments they get every video saying "baby?" It was the gift that keeps on giving. Its a con for more comments just like the stupid questions she asks. She is stupid like a fox.
Interesting read meow

Reactions: 3
Ib

I want to add that I believe Tim worked in the special education field. So it bothers me even more that Jackpot on says UT dis all the time. He should be saying close to 200 words. Saying those words naturally and not preforming the words. Hey timblow and 2 dinners, there are programs that will evaluate your child for free and provide therapy services. Look up birth to 3.
Tim doesn't have a college degree; he dropped out from either Valencia or SCC (n/k/a Seminole State) here in town. I can't remember which. It was confirmed by a co-worker on GG years ago that he had worked at the Orlando Science Center. If he did work with special ed kids, it was just in the capacity of them coming to the museum.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
And of course Dimbo found something to moan about

View attachment 648155

And good on ya Melanie
Stans of course saying it was the only room left with a castle view. He definitely didn't get a media invite and this was their cover up. Also, if they're only allowed to book 3 reservations at a time as AP holders, I'm wondering if they have 1 tied up for 1st October and are limiting themselves by being so obsessed with the barbers shop opening so needing to be at MK so often. I see more hotel room stays over the summer and since it'll be busy, I'm guessing expensive ones.
Yeah isn't this comment the one that has the reply 'they are luxury vloggers 🙄🤮

• Haha
I kind of got the impression though pre Jackson that Tim did the filming and Jenn did the editing, she even gave up her job to do the editing full time, it just seems that since Jackson has been born she wants to spend more and more time being part of the vlogs and doesn’t want to spend the time editing anymore.
I don't think Jenn gave up her job solely to edit. I remember that she had an issue at work; I think it was some sort of scare or thing with a customer or something. I am not sure if it had something to do with the road rage thing that made her not want to drive anymore or what. Maybe someone from the old GG page can fill in the blanks where my beer-laden brain can't right now. 🤣 I distinctly remember Tim telling her that she could quit her job because he was the man and he'd take care of her. So, she didn't just give up her job to do editing. Her quitting was just yet another cop-out from real life and when the going gets tough.

Reactions: 7
This chick met them today at DS. Looks like they bought more crap they don’t need. And why are they carrying that defective balloon from last week?

F0664C2F-7E20-4CB6-8687-B21AEFF3DEA2.jpeg

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 8
I don't know why but this screengrab makes her look to me like she's growing a beard on the one side of her face. 🤣 It's the shadow. And what's the blue thing growing out from her hair? Those earrings she bought awhile back?

Stand up straight, Jenn! Stop walking hunched over!

1625443155148.png

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Actually Nate and Jackie titles their vlogs Dessert Party and even Special Viewing Spot.
WDW couple said right at start a disclaimer and thank you to Disney for inviting them out. They're having a media event viewing party.

So what is Jenn smoking on confusion?

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.