Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

jetty48

Haha! No, his #hosted shirt is a full button down affair. :p

I think the 50th 'invite' is either an AP invite OR as somebody said before a large media event where Disney literally invites everyone on the email list.

The Ratatouille previews are soon and the space restaurant is opening - Those will be smaller media days which I doubt the slackers will be going to.
Or someone's Plus 1?

Reactions: 3

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Clarice Starling would take one look at their stinking pool and then find them guilty of all charges.

• Haha

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I don't even know what ENTHUSED means

Disney is magical not enthusing neither is Universal.

But it seems being how she is and shows is what ENTHUSED looks like.

I rather go with Must Do Disney Stacey
Even back then I thought Stacey was over the top!
I loved Must do Disney, didn't care for Stacey and her non-stop chatter, it was the only reason I would turn that channel off.
Jenn is now the queen of verbal diarrhea. She adds nothing to the conversation, only noise and has no clue she's doing it.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Thank you! The issue is transporting the scooter from place to place. I am grateful to be using a cane/walker right now. I have a huge motorized wheelchair but going anywhere with it is difficult.

Disney will not let guests to reserve a scooter ahead of time, so that means renting one from scooter bug, dismantling it in your rental car between parks and hotel. The rental scooters are pretty unwieldy! Is there any easier way to travel with scooter or some way to rent portable scooters that you know of?
I use Gold Mobility. They have some different sized ones. Plus their scooters are top of the line quality. And yes, I know that they won't leave it with Disney, but I've used them 4 times and they have been there waiting for me at the hotel.

I'll be renting from them again in 9 days and can't wait.

• Heart

jetty48

I use Gold Mobility. They have some different sized ones. Plus their scooters are top of the line quality. And yes, I know that they won't leave it with Disney, but I've used them 4 times and they have been there waiting for me at the hotel.

I'll be renting from them again in 9 days and can't wait.
Thanks for your input! Hope you have a great trip.

Caramadden0404

We drove & our car was outfitted with a lift. We live in GA so that does make it easier. I know going on a plane with a scooter is a nightmare. Not sure about rental cars for scooters or accessible mini vans. I bet some of the scooter rental places have a better idea on that. Or even somewhere like the Dis boards on FB.
We rented a car at the airport and they gave us a standard. The scooter we rented broke down into several parts so it fit very compactly into the trunk. We picked it up at their location and they showed us how to break it down, put it back together, charge it, etc.

Reactions: 2

nogodsnomouse

Chatty Member
They very easily could make it a great vlog but they won’t because they won’t want to admit Jenn was drunk/is hungover.

“Relaxing on property after HHN”

Tips for a great breakfast to get rid of a hangover, find a spot by the pool, whether HRH does drinks/food at the pool, spa time if you need extra TLC, drink options for a little hair of the dog, how to get rested up if you’re going back into the parks.
HRH has the literal BEST breakfast buffet on property, too. What are the odds they ubereats some mcdonalds or something?

StanTracker

So I just came across something called #sweatergate from early 2020. Guess the Trackers spent $1,900 for one Gucci cardigan with Mickey on it. And I guess this was back when they will still branding themselves as somewhat budget friendly. Of course nowadays they are throwing thousands of dollars at Disney and Universal on these staycations, trying to get back onto the media lists for these companies. Yet I swear I heard Jenn complain about the cost of like a $6 dessert the other day (maybe in the most recent DHS video). So freaking annoying. Anyway, if anyone has the details on "sweater gate", please share. Here's the relevant TTT video, sweater stuff starts around 5:18.
It needs repeating OVER AND OVER that THEY ARE GETTING THEIR STANS TO GIVE THEM MONEY AND RUN CONS FOR THEM. We know what's on the surface but with their giggly couch sessions, I bet there's a lot more. Not faulting anyone for anything BUT you wanna be fake and claim you don't do this/don't do that all the while we can see the evidence you're a lying scumbag Jenn. Tim has actually said on video he KILLED A MAN, don't know the name but I bet others can link it. So family friendly. Instead of the Gov coming to your house to help, they'll send Tracker Stans now.

If Jenn needs money she can claim her anxiety with SSDI but we know that's complete bs. Most people with anxiety would never do exactly what she is doing now, USING PEOPLE UP LEFT AND RIGHT or leave the house during a pandemic and taking a toddler to a theme parrk. She prob anxious her checking account is low and her only credit card maxed out.

jetty48

Well an RIP tour STARTS at $299.99 and that’s on off peak nights…so there’s a general idea for you.

not to mention the suite at the hard rock I guarantee they have

I’m giving you all the play by play in case you don’t have IG.

holy shit it’s vomit inducing

they might pump out a second prop tonight if
J4D gets wasted enoughView attachment 745845
Glad he does, Jen, cause none of us do! Date nights are so hard, guyzz...

• Haha

Mr. Blue Sky

There was a lot of speculation they would be taking the cruise during the 50th to explain away their not being invited to any media events but I think it's clear now that was never the plan- bc that would require planning ;). Eventually they realized they would have to acknowledge it and went this route to play the victim and get the stans to harass Disney in an attempt to get some media events for the 50th. Worse case they are still the victims and can play pity party and people will eat it up🤷‍♀️
Good point about the cruise.

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
There was a lot of speculation they would be taking the cruise during the 50th to explain away their not being invited to any media events but I think it's clear now that was never the plan- bc that would require planning ;). Eventually they realized they would have to acknowledge it and went this route to play the victim and get the stans to harass Disney in an attempt to get some media events for the 50th. Worse case they are still the victims and can play pity party and people will eat it up🤷‍♀️
It may have been the plan, but with Covid being so bad here in FL right now, they could have decided not to cruise and cancelled or rescheduled. They are dumb, but I don't think they are dumb enough to take an unvaccinated toddler on a cruise ship right now.

The change.org petition post was taken down from the group. I wonder if it was admin or the OP thinking, oh shit, this did not go as I thought it would. 😂

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Good idea! We're in Ga too, outside Atl so driving is possible. We have a ramp and use that to get the wheelchair into our Rav4. Maybe we can rent a minivan with a lift? I think that would be something to look into! Appreciate your insights. This all pretty new to me.
We’re in Atl & the drive is not bad at all. I like having my own car. I tell people to get a balloon or bike flag for scooters - people never see you - ridiculous. But a good visual helps.

• Heart

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Does anyone know where I can get the video where they had a 'Hack' to get free Disney food by complaining?