The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dear Media Group,
Please reinstate the Trackers I have learned so much from watching their videos:
1) How to skip the lines by renting a wheelchair even though I am not handicapped.
2) How to throw an urban themed party to impress my friends.
3) How to bully someone off the internet if you accidentally credit that person with a photo I took.
4) How to skip the restaurant lines to get a free cup of water by going to the First Aid station and filling up my water bottle there.
5) How to force a "magical moment" by quickly rushing with my food to a closing cashier and complaining about it to management.

Regards,
Total Tracker Stan
Also don't forget that you can run full speed through the parks with your battering ram of a stroller to shove your miracle child prop in the face of Pooh Bear.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I have been 😂😂😂
These stans are dumber than dirt if they actually think that THREE people emailing (or, if we want to say Jenn's line about THREE people emailing TONS AND TONS of times) would influence media giants like Disney and Universal. 🤦‍♀️

How about it was actually the bleeping CONTENT that these companies were made aware of that did it?!? The CONTENT!

Reactions: 21
These stans are dumber than dirt if they actually think that THREE people emailing (or, if we want to say Jenn's line about THREE people emailing TONS AND TONS of times) would influence media giants like Disney and Universal. 🤦‍♀️

How about it was actually the bleeping CONTENT that these companies were made aware of that did it?!? The CONTENT!
Like she could've said hundreds of people, but why pick 3? It sounds so idiotic.

Reactions: 11

As if these companies wouldn’t do their own research?
I think they rely on the fact that their stans are bleeping stupid. I’d also like to know how they know 3 people are the cause of them being removed. Do they have definitive proof or are they playing victim and not actually taking accountability for their crappy behaviour and shittier vlogs? My bet is on the latter.

Reactions: 7
At 1:18:51 someone asked them who would win in a boat race Goofy or Donald?… and then they actually debate it for a couple seconds… a true Disney fan knows that Donald is a bleeping sailor of course Donald would bleeping win in a boat race he’s a bleeping sailor! This is why they don’t deserve to be back on Disney media because they’re not even real fans

OK whoa a few minutes later a Stan tells them Donald was a sailor and Tim says maybe in the new ducktails he is but in the older ones I don’t know …..Donald has always been in the bleeping Navy you stupid duck

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
As if these companies wouldn’t do their own research?
I think they rely on the fact that their stans are bleeping stupid. I’d also like to know how they know 3 people are the cause of them being removed. Do they have definitive proof or are they playing victim and not actually taking accountability for their crappy behaviour and shittier vlogs? My bet is on the latter.
Exactly. And how the duck would SHE know that specifically THREE people made up TONS of different accounts to email these companies?

My GAWD, how bleeping stupid are these stans that they always buy the tit she spews hook, line, and sinker!?!?

Reactions: 11
Probably the number is in her head because of the "about three" tit they have. OMG. I just can't with them. 🤦‍♀️

I think as well if they said hundreds their idiot stans may start to wonder why so many people have it in for them. If they keep the number to their IQs the stans won’t question it and won’t question the Trackers because it’s just a few trouble makers.

Reactions: 14
I think as well if they said hundreds their idiot stans may start to wonder why so many people have it in for them. If they keep the number to their IQs the stans won’t question it and won’t question the Trackers because it’s just a few trouble makers.
Good point. She had to keep it under 10 to imply that there's only a teeny tiny amount of people in this big world who have it out for the Trackers. And everyone else just bleeping loooOOOoooOOOOoooooves them. :rolleyes:

Unfortunately, Sea World is tossing anyone with a pulse media passes these days, so just short of a drunk Jenn trying to ride a whale, that won't change. That said, if I was Sea World's social media/PR person, I'd take notice which 'media' people are only around for the freebies and which aren't. Some at least attempt to do videos outside of #Hosted #AD events. The Trackers only go when it's free. I bet they don't even have APs.
Speaking of which. The Bojos haven’t been back to the Bull n Bear at the Waldorf Astoria since July 2020. They did such a bad job of highlighting a #Hosted dinner and showed very little gratitude.

This one really ground my gears with Tim’s shady framing of events.
• Jenn is such a wonderful mother (🤮🤮) that he wanted to treat her to a special dinner.
• He even arranged for baby food for Jackpot. (liar!! WA suggested this) The presentation was so cute with three small bowls of puréed food covered with miniature silver domes. J$ hardly touched it.
•. Of course they ordered up!!! 2 drinks, 2 appetizers, seafood entree for J4D (who never gets to eat seafood), the largest steak on the menu for Tim (he ate it on property versus packing up the entire meal to go for his $135 tomahawk steak at Wine Bar George) and all the desserts on the menu, which they did have boxed up to take home.
• in the outro Tim never truly acknowledges that the dinner was complementary.
•. I still contend that Tim stiffed the service staff. His logic is that the meal cost zero to them, so there is nothing to tip on.

Reactions: 15
Im sure im not alone.

But what pisses me off with most of theFlorida bloggers. Is they are lucky enough to be in a location with so much to see and do. Yet most of them go to the same places, Show the same food, have little knowledge of the place they spend the majority of their time and have little to know production value to their videos.

It's like living in the Truman show with some.

Reactions: 21
Not sure how I found this site, but am so glad I'm not the only one who doesn't think the Trackers walk on water. Just started watching some of their videos earlier this year, so I don't know much about all the past drama and offensive videos. but I just really can't stand Jenn, she is so fake and annoying and rude. I liked some of the videos with Tim alone, but when Jenn is in the video all she does is interrupt Tim, like constantly. I used to feel bad for him, but he lets her get away with it so I guess he doesn't deserve any sympathy.

Reactions: 25

Right. I doubt they would remove someone from the media list based on mere hearsay. Anyone can make accusations but the proof was right there in the videos.

Im sure im not alone.

But what pisses me off with most of theFlorida bloggers. Is they are lucky enough to be in a location with so much to see and do. Yet most of them go to the same places, Show the same food, have little knowledge of the place they spend the majority of their time and have little to know production value to their videos.

It's like living in the Truman show with some.
Bingo, if you follow one Central Florida Vlogger you tend to follow them all.

Reactions: 10
I watched their stupid live- the minute they got to the 3 people using multiple accounts, I couldn’t wait to come here and high 5 the 3! 🤣
After reading the posts in here, I noticed no one mentioned one thing ….Tim whined that these 3 people have contacted EVERY business they work with! Lol That tells me they have heard from more than the theme parks and Tik tok
I think they started panicking lol
Also, I find it funny that Jen is so easily “EXCITED” - that word is her new “delicious” and I want to puke every time she says it. She mentioned watching so many you tubers and tv shows, plus reading tons of comments online, that I don’t know how she has time to do anything else in her day. Oh wait, lol 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Who are the " three unwell " trolls they speak of???
Huey,_Dewey_and_Louie.png
Disney-Pigs01.jpg
download (1).jpeg
The-three-caballeros-donald-jose-panchito.jpg

Hmmm I wonder who it could be? 🤔
(sarcastically)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
Right. I doubt they would remove someone from the media list based on mere hearsay. Anyone can make accusations but the proof was right there in the videos.

That's true. J4D also framed it like Disney and Universal's hands were tied. Like they had to take TTT off the media list. Those huge companies don't have to do anything, especially coming from '3 internet trolls with burner accounts'.

Disney and Universal saw the videos and chose to take away TTT's media access. The fact that Disney is starting to invite them to things again is ridiculous.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
And what is deal the with her having to be driven everywhere? Was she in a bad car accident or something? I've only heard her use the excuse of "anxiety", which she seems to be her excuse for anything doesn't or want like to do. Comes across as just laziness to me. Tim literally has to do everything, while she sits on the couch "editing".

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.