The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven’t been looking at the Trackhole threads in so long, but why was their tiktok removed?
Because entitled asshat Tim told people to use the first aid stations in Disney to fill water bottles (and touched his germy water bottle) and rest at just for shits and giggles.

Reactions: 8
Tim wanted to run with look they feel sorry for us- let’s blame the trolls for my TikTok too…
Someone is definitely coaching them.
I missed that. Tim thinks we were the problem for his TikTok going bad? Wow. He may have no dick, but dude has ballz to suggest that it was someone other than he who posted bad information. If I recall correctly that now deleted comment section was filled with people calling him out.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
I’m watching it right now and it just shows how sociopathic and narcissistic they are to call people that see-through their bullshit and are concerned for their child “unwell”. We aren’t the ones that are clamoring for their baby to be on a T-shirt or demanding videos of nothing but their baby chewing his food or whining that they haven’t seen enough of their toddler…yeah we are the ones that are unwell… OK
They are such victims🙄

Reactions: 25
I’m watching it right now and it just shows how sociopathic and narcissistic they are to call people that see-through their bullshit and are concerned for their child “unwell”. We aren’t the ones that are clamoring for their baby to be on a T-shirt or demanding videos of nothing but their baby chewing his food or whining that they haven’t seen enough of their toddler…yeah we are the ones that are unwell… OK
They are such victims🙄
You mean it's not normal to want to view a 60 minute video of a baby muckbang video chewing on fries loudly?

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Already deleting comments on Reddit
That was me! I accused them of being liars. And then they accuse me of being the creep that said stuff about J$. I have emailed both universal and Disney to say that they better not be back on any media lists. I have upcoming trips to both. I guess I’m one of the three people!

Wooooowwww the part about the Tiktok on the video was SO telling And Tim does a bunch of hard swallows after that … body language showing he is very uncomfortable

Reactions: 20
As these two blame someone else for ruining their media passes- they took no responsibility for the fact that they left up a video where they dressed up as black people & pretended to live the thug life. Let’s not sugar coat it with the word urban. They made money off that video- for years.

So despite you saying you wouldn’t do that today- essentially you did by letting that video live on YouTube until you were called out. This wasn’t one crappy tweet- it was an active vlog full of racist stereotypes that they monetized for years. Your behavior & your making money off it is all on you!

Tim stuck his dirty water bottle on a water cooler knob & blames trolls for his behavior being not acceptable. They have no shame.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
I don’t even think it was the urban videos or Jenn’s petty feuds that did it- Theme Park Review argues on sm and he still has his press pass. At the end of the day it’s them that lost their media pass. They took advantage of all the Disney and universal freebies and kept demanding more. Not showing up for a safari or cruise dinners was the catalyst. Let’s face it they don’t want to take a look in the mirror because they can’t admit they are the problem. Like devil child said, this tantrum throwing isn’t going to do them any favors other than show two Fortune 500 companies that these two are petty.

Reactions: 19
I don’t even think it was the urban videos or Jenn’s petty feuds that did it- Theme Park Review argues on sm and he still has his press pass. At the end of the day it’s them that lost their media pass. They took advantage of all the Disney and universal freebies and kept demanding more. Not showing up for a safari or cruise dinners was the catalyst. Let’s face it they don’t want to take a look in the mirror because they can’t admit they are the problem. Like devil child said, this tantrum throwing isn’t going to do them any favors other than show two Fortune 500 companies that these two are petty.
Hate to bring Justin into this conversation, but "quality over quantity" speaks volumes to companies who professionally produce block buster movies and theme parks.

TTT brought nothing to the table with their video reviews and took away so much more in personal gain. They offered nothing of substance back to either company and demanded more.

Took Disney and Universal's theme park media teams some time to catch up with the concept that they can do better, but like with everything, they got there.

Last edited:
Reactions: 19
I hope by getting the stans to email. Works against them.

Lego,Seaworld, Merlin Entertainment and others do you really want these type of people representing your brand ?

Reactions: 5
Because entitled asshat Tim told people to use the first aid stations in Disney to fill water bottles (and touched his germy water bottle) and rest at just for shits and giggles.
In one video he mentioned how to get to the front of the line by renting a wheelchair. DAS abuse.

• Angry
We should all band together and drop comments to rally the Stans. Fire them up enough to contact everyone about the Slackers. It would be a nice, passive aggressive way to mess with them.

• Haha
I hope by getting the stans to email. Works against them.

Lego,Seaworld, Merlin Entertainment and others do you really want these type of people representing your brand ?
Unfortunately, Sea World is tossing anyone with a pulse media passes these days, so just short of a drunk Jenn trying to ride a whale, that won't change. That said, if I was Sea World's social media/PR person, I'd take notice which 'media' people are only around for the freebies and which aren't. Some at least attempt to do videos outside of #Hosted #AD events. The Trackers only go when it's free. I bet they don't even have APs.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I just want to see them have to go out and get real jobs. What employable skills do these two have? A decade of video editing experience and Jenn is still dragging her fingers across a trackpad instead of quick keyboard shortcuts like a professional. How would these two even survive if their YouTube revenue suddenly fell off?

Reactions: 17
Well it's been proven that typically people only email/review when they have negative experiences. The stans talk a big talk but I'd wager that the vast majority of them won't send an email. Of if they do it'll be illegible garble like all of their comments tend to be.

Reactions: 7
Dear Media Group,
Please reinstate the Trackers I have learned so much from watching their videos:
1) How to skip the lines by renting a wheelchair even though I am not handicapped.
2) How to throw an urban themed party to impress my friends.
3) How to bully someone off the internet if you accidentally credit that person with a photo I took.
4) How to skip the restaurant lines to get a free cup of water by going to the First Aid station and filling up my water bottle there.
5) How to force a "magical moment" by quickly rushing with my food to a closing cashier and complaining about it to management.

Regards,
Total Tracker Stan

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I just want to see them have to go out and get real jobs. What employable skills do these two have? A decade of video editing experience and Jenn is still dragging her fingers across a trackpad instead of quick keyboard shortcuts like a professional. How would these two even survive if their YouTube revenue suddenly fell off?
Tim would be able to find odd jobs, but Jenn would be borderline unemployable.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.