The Tim Tracker #37 Yes, it’s true. This man has no dick.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really don't get begging your stans to beg global corporations. Being on any media list is a privilege, and because of their crappy behavior, they've lost that privilege.

Karma's a witch Jennifer and Timothy, and you are reaping what you've sown.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
The negative stories about them, especially Jenn, are just never-ending. I just joined this website yesterday and have been getting caught on up on all the drama. Sadly I'm not surprised by any of it. I knew something was off about them from their videos (only started watching some about a year ago). But I had no idea they had such a historically long pattern of bad behavior.
That's been one of the most frustrating thing as someone 'in the know' about a lot of these people (both from first hand experience and trusted people sharing their own experiences). I've taken to not outright telling people, "DON'T SUPPORT THEM!" because I've found it makes most people dig in more or feel like "Hey, maybe Jenn IS right. People ARE jealous and out to get them".
Besides coming here to vent/witch/lol, if someone in my life is like, "Hey I watch Vlogger" I will just let them know, "Hey so just a FYI what you see edited isn't what they are."

TBH that goes for just about every single vlogger. 🤷‍♂️

• Heart
Reactions: 9
someone on twitter said they are sad and will miss the Tracker's walk thru videos.
I went a head and logged out before my mouth got me in trouble. 😂
How stupid Dumbo this is.
You don't need to open your mouth let this stan believe they won't walk in the parks because no VIP. Oh boo hoo I only want see Mustachy and Jenn walk the parks no one else and I don't want to watch old videos.

Reactions: 1
Why is petition happening just now. How stupid are these people. Why is Tim announcing it, is it because of the 50th Oct 1st along with Ratatouille and the Preview?
Gotta imagine it's because they've finally admitted to being off the media lists. It's a last resort attempt to get them back and they assume if their stans just go on the attack to Disney/Universal, it might work. When, in reality, it should absolutely backfire and cause any positive gains they may have made to be wiped out.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
There was a lot of speculation they would be taking the cruise during the 50th to explain away their not being invited to any media events but I think it's clear now that was never the plan- bc that would require planning ;). Eventually they realized they would have to acknowledge it and went this route to play the victim and get the stans to harass Disney in an attempt to get some media events for the 50th. Worse case they are still the victims and can play pity party and people will eat it up🤷‍♀️

• Sad
Reactions: 12
Now I'm listening to the song Unwell by Matchbox 20. We are all Unwell after all....LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Gotta imagine it's because they've finally admitted to being off the media lists. It's a last resort attempt to get them back and they assume if their stans just go on the attack to Disney/Universal, it might work. When, in reality, it should absolutely backfire and cause any positive gains they may have made to be wiped out.
I think Tim is pissed at the 50th amongst right approaching. He wants to revenge Disney using his stans. Tim is no fan of Disney. If people have no control over a ride then why do you suspect they would to Disney for a side human. The embarrassing part is they don't say they want see him do media and special opening events. Nope all they say is they want Disney information from him. Have fun at your desk giving information then from Disney. Lol you want info but not from the source.😅

Reactions: 7
There was a lot of speculation they would be taking the cruise during the 50th to explain away their not being invited to any media events but I think it's clear now that was never the plan- bc that would require planning ;). Eventually they realized they would have to acknowledge it and went this route to play the victim and get the stans to harass Disney in an attempt to get some media events for the 50th. Worse case they are still the victims and can play pity party and people will eat it up🤷‍♀️
Good point about the cruise.

Reactions: 2
It may have been the plan, but with Covid being so bad here in FL right now, they could have decided not to cruise and cancelled or rescheduled. They are dumb, but I don't think they are dumb enough to take an unvaccinated toddler on a cruise ship right now.

The change.org petition post was taken down from the group. I wonder if it was admin or the OP thinking, oh tit, this did not go as I thought it would. 😂

Reactions: 2
Did they remove the facebook post about the petition? They probably thought that was better than removing ALL the posts that weren't in support of it. Ding Dang.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Im also pretty sure they are on another staycation. We were next to him (solo, same shirt as the live) at a red light on our way to Universal yesterday afternoon 430-45pm. He was coming from the DPHS area and turned left towards valet/hard rock.

Reactions: 3
OMG, now the stans started a change.org petition to insist that Disney put this family-friendly channel back on the media list. Ffs, they aren't banned from entereing Disney! They're just not getting free tit anymore! No free food, cruises, trips cross country. Holy tit this is getting stupid.

• Haha
Im also pretty sure they are on another staycation. We were next to him (solo, same shirt as the live) at a red light on our way to Universal yesterday afternoon 430-45pm. He was coming from the DPHS area and turned left towards valet/hard rock.

Yeah, they said in live they were going to HHN this weekend, and they said in a previous video they planned to stay on property for opening weekend.

We saw a Tesla in their color the other day when we were in Clearwater. DH was like - that's Tim Trackers new car.

It was much smaller compared to the size I thought it was!

Of course, I know little about Teslas but I don't know why they'd have purchased a car (other than flexxing) where it obviously was too small to fit all the tit they cram in there all the time - while also forcing her to sit in the backseat. Oh wait...you mean no one's forcing her into the backseat? :rolleyes: 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Disney and Universal won't give the media pass for the Tracker's because they'll say there's other content creators they can catch the media event info maybe PCD 😁

We saw a Tesla in their color the other day when we were in Clearwater. DH was like - that's Tim Trackers new car.

It was much smaller compared to the size I thought it was!

Of course, I know little about Teslas but I don't know why they'd have purchased a car (other than flexxing) where it obviously was too small to fit all the tit they cram in there all the time - while also forcing her to sit in the backseat. Oh wait...you mean no one's forcing her into the backseat? :rolleyes: 🤣
WTF is it with her in the backseat all the time? Jeez I feel sorry for that kid.

Here’s the petition- it’s all over Twitter 🤢
It won't let you post.

I went on change dot org and couldn't find it?!?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.