The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tim “I wonder when they’ll open the Epcot monorail from the TTC. Hopefully before October 1”

Yesterday’s Disney news “Epcot monorail will resume operations on July 18”

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Tim “I wonder when they’ll open the Epcot monorail from the TTC. Hopefully before October 1”

Yesterday’s Disney news “Epcot monorail will resume operations on July 18
I was so excited to read that.

Pretty sure Tim only gets his info about Disney from other youtubers and their videos. He's been known to copy what the Dis team say in their reviews (nearly word for word in some cases) and his info is always lagging by over a day.... Exception to his knowledge about Harmony Barber shop's reopening as he's been over there licking the windows like a puppy all too often.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
These two and the under the chin, zoomed in, slurping and chewing eating shots. It was disgusting, especially Jenn!!! She constantly licks her lips and sticks her tongue into her teeth to pick food. She also had her thumb on the screen, close up, with food all over tip. 🤮

• Sick
Reactions: 15
The pimento cheese was too wet and not as thick as she likes her pimento usually and Tim doesn't like getting his hands sticky 🙄

• Sick
Reactions: 4
DISLIKE numbers are hidden on all videos now. You can use a browser extension called Youtube Redux. You might have to refresh to have vote count either way or it may just be bugged and not register altogether. It may be a stop gap to, albeit, temporarily prevent views from being purchased. Just a guess. Jenn will have more Whine money next couple of weeks if that's true!

At this rate youtube should just rebrand as a streamer and charge a fee. Watch that ad revenue dry up.

Youtube algo hides the truth and puts out the hate, prejudice and lies.

The pimento cheese was too wet and not as thick as she likes her pimento usually and Tim doesn't like getting his hands sticky 🙄
Jenns used to thicker cheese because she actively grows it between her toes and in those Jorts.

too much?? I don’t care 🤣🤣🤣🤣
🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Haha
DISLIKE numbers are hidden on all videos now. You can use a browser extension called Youtube Redux. You might have to refresh to have vote count either way or it may just be bugged and not register altogether. It may be a stop gap to, albeit, temporarily prevent views from being purchased. Just a guess. Jenn will have more Whine money next couple of weeks if that's true!

At this rate youtube should just rebrand as a streamer and charge a fee. Watch that ad revenue dry up.

Youtube algo hides the truth and puts out the hate, prejudice and lies.
Nope I’m seeing dislike #s on videos. I’ve never seen dislike #s on comments. If that’s what you mean.

A couple of Stans respond to a comment regarding Jenn's eating habits.

View attachment 665379
Went to like that right away. It’s DISGUSTING seeing her eat. Him too but the way her mouth looks when she eats is next level gross. And that angle *shudder*.

Jen has been bitching and moaning for how long now that J needs a haircut…. And when Tim did the mock haircut she acted like she doesn’t want it cut?!

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
A couple of Stans respond to a comment regarding Jenn's eating habits.

View attachment 665379
Blech, and now there are FOUR FREAKIN MONTHS of Food & Wine eating on camera from the Trackers and all the other vloggers. Upside: plenty of content for FRE, we are here for it.

Or, ya know, just let him sleep in his stroller while they walk around the park?

Stephanie Steel Stephanie Steel 4 hours ago
Hey just an idea for Jackson if his nap time gets in the way of park time u should take him out to the car and drive around until he is asleep then park at the park again and wait till he wakes up that’s what my mum did for my sister on our first time in Florida when she was 18months old back in 2001

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Blech, and now there are FOUR FREAKIN MONTHS of Food & Wine eating on camera from the Trackers and all the other vloggers. Upside: plenty of content for FRE, we are here for it.

Or, ya know, just let him sleep in his stroller while they walk around the park?

Stephanie Steel Stephanie Steel 4 hours ago
Hey just an idea for Jackson if his nap time gets in the way of park time u should take him out to the car and drive around until he is asleep then park at the park again and wait till he wakes up that’s what my mum did for my sister on our first time in Florida when she was 18months old back in 2001
Don't worry the Slackers will have 4 months of telling us they are going to try x,y,z and some how run out of time before trying it. Remember last year when Tim was shocked only booths were open on the weekend, and only kept going during the week days?

What the hell happened at around 6:45 in that vlog that Jenn gets panicked and shouts "No no no no no" at Jackpot? There's a really obvious hard cut afterwards.

1626440048013.png

MFW Disney takes away my Media Credentials and I have to use my own money on food I don't even like

Also Jenn needs to show Timbo how to eat a rib.

Dim ate it so dainty like afraid to get anything on his fingers.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Considering they both love stuffing their faces, they've got some weird icks. Jen doesn't like thick meats and Tim doesn't like getting sticky fingers 😂 However, he will eat burgers every day 🤦 Wonder if that's why they don't let Jackson do BLW

Reactions: 2
She needs to expand her vocabulary - I'm tired of her describing food as "delishuss" or "nice".
And saying a piece of celery tastes “veggie”!!😳

OT - is deflategate over? Didn’t notice Larry in the EPCOT International Food & Wine video.

Never one to comment on any Disney operation outside of the US, Tim now is the expert on Disneyland Paris? Please Tim, don't go there, you won't get it - all you will keep saying is "interesting", at WDW they do it this way.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.