The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her limited vocabulary describing food is an embarrassment to all adults. Tim is almost as bad.

Pretty sure they got their vocabulary from here:
:LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I don't think they want another baby or will have one, reckon they think Jackson is enough, and they really need to get him some help with his speech (or maybe they have and not discussed it)
Have they talked about Jackson's speech issues at all?

I actually like the Trackers and enjoy their videos. I don't think they are perfect by any means but Jackson has to be almost 2, right? Most kids would be chatting away by now. I know kids develop at their own pace but they have to be concerned at this point, surely?

Reactions: 3

I actually like the Trackers and enjoy their videos. I don't think they are perfect by any means but Jackson has to be almost 2, right? Most kids would be chatting away by now. I know kids develop at their own pace but they have to be concerned at this point, surely?
It appears on camera that they are concerned with two things…eating and rain.

That is all.

I know some will say “we only see a portion of their lives” but with how awful Jenn is at editing I think we see a great deal and it’s becoming more and more apparent that they are not stimulating baby J enough.

Dragging him to theme parks daily with the occasional home day is not helping his development AT ALL

Reactions: 20
You know watching a video of them from back then it’s actually crazy when you compare it now. I mean I know people grow up and life changes but they had so many friends back then and Tim looked happy playing his guitar he needs to pick that back up. I mean I would love to see a vlog of him playing guitar and it would be great for him to play and then get Jackson a little kiddy guitar to play along or Jackson could shake his little shakers that they bought him at the music store to play along with daddy that would be so good and music is so beneficial in development. Tim start playing guitar again!
I tried going back through their older videos to see at what point they changed their format. Was it when Disney started paying attention? I couldn't figure it.

Caveat: I didn't start watching their videos but from @3 years ago. Definitely before her pregnancy "journey."

Their personalities and content is sooo diferent from even a few years back.

Reactions: 4

To be fair we don't know what their behind the camera concerns are. On camera they refuse to address the issue and leave no open air to be filled with Little J's voice. It may be they do care and are trying. Who knows.

Reactions: 5
To be fair we don't know what their behind the camera concerns are. On camera they refuse to address the issue and leave no open air to be filled with Little J's voice. It may be they do care and are trying. Who knows.
This is probably my take on it. If they are, then that’s between them, their pediatrician and the SLP. I’d be happy that they’re keeping his medical and developmental information private.

Reactions: 8
I know some will say “we only see a portion of their lives” but with how awful Jenn is at editing I think we see a great deal and it’s becoming more and more apparent that they are not stimulating baby J enough.

Dragging him to theme parks daily with the occasional home day is not helping his development AT ALL
So very true!

Overstimulated at the parks.
Crowds, loud noises, hot weather (no hat) colors, shapes, etc. Too much to process on an almost daily basis.

Understimulated at home.
Not home enough, period.
No daily routine where he gets to play with his bevy of toys, paint, draw, read books, play outside in his water park. etc.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
So very true!

Overstimulated at the parks.
Crowds, loud noises, hot weather (no hat) colors, shapes, etc. Too much to process on an almost daily basis.

Understimulated at home.
Not home enough, period.
No daily routine where he gets to play with his bevy of toys, paint, draw, read books, play outside in his water park. etc.
I just don’t understand…their rabid fan base will eat up whatever they put out. Why not stay home 3-4 days a week? Or better yet, duck off Jenn and let Tim go out and do his damn job without you waddling behind him dragging poor J around

Reactions: 8
Ugh when Tim says they are at Epcot Center...ATW does it too. The name was changed in 1994 and you live in Orlando. How are you not used to the change by now 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ugh when Tim says they are at Epcot Center...ATW does it too. The name was changed in 1994 and you live in Orlando. How are you not used to the change by now 😂
I REFUSED to call Hollywood Studios anything but MGM for the longest time.🤣🤣🤣

But I’m not a vlogger so I’m exempt 🤪

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 20
I think J will be fine. They just need to let him have the home days, like the waterpark day, more often. He seems conditioned not to babble or chatter when they are filming and holding him or he's in the stroller. When he's free to run and roam, that's when he tries to talk. Clearly they can see that. (?!) The "ut dis" was rare during the water park time until Jenn got right up in his grill with the camera. When he was loose and running around with her at a distance, he went hog wild and it was super cute.

It really does seem like the What's This? is a result of the camera and filming up close. The stans need to stop asking them for more J, J's own vlogs, etc. Ugh.

Reactions: 12
While the Slackers were doing their "food reviews", they were removing little J away from the camera.

Screenshot 2021-07-16 12.43.04 PM.png
Screenshot 2021-07-16 12.39.51 PM.png

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That's one thing I personally can't fault them on. I actually get a giggle out of it when I actually watch a TTT or Woo vlog.

I still say Epcot Center and numerous other things that have changed names(not just Disney related) by their original names. 🤷‍♀️ Old habits die hard.

Reactions: 2
He’s won’t just stand there while they eat- anyone wonder what he ate yesterday? He wants to explore & do things normal 2 yr olds do. Here’s an idea- let him go to a daycare for a 1/2 day. He needs to learn social skills. Or at least a sitter.
In the past Epcot had some really awesome play areas with grass or turf and jungle gyms. We used to take our son to them and let him loose for hours. The trackers are concerned only with what they want to do

That's one thing I personally can't fault them on. I actually get a giggle out of it when I actually watch a TTT or Woo vlog.

I still say Epcot Center and numerous other things that have changed names(not just Disney related) by their original names. 🤷‍♀️ Old habits die hard.
100% I’m the same. People have zero idea wtf I’m talking about half the time when I’m like “we went to MGM the other day”

You guys some of the comments here are pure gold….

I don’t know how to link to FB (or if I’m allowed) but it’s in the main stan group
The OP has a point and brought it forth very respectfully and people still lose their tit 🤣🤣

C911885E-F62F-44B1-A2F7-CAC6D7641768.png

Reactions: 1
Guys..... her wedding band is making me claustrophobic. It's sooooooo tight on her finger and looks so uncomfortable. Also, Jenn, you are not a pretty eater... please stop filming yourself eating....
Omg seriously that ring. Holy tit Jenn you are absolutely vile

• Haha
Guys..... her wedding band is making me claustrophobic. It's sooooooo tight on her finger and looks so uncomfortable. Also, Jenn, you are not a pretty eater... please stop filming yourself eating....
How can she not see/feel that and think to herself, "I better put this chicken wing down, and maybe eat some salads"?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.