The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So painful to watch Jackson crying in the latest vlog. Family channels can be so problematic but I have some respect for parents who at least give their kids enough dignity to not show when they are sad/clearly exhausted on camera (16:00)

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Wasn't Tim in a band at one time? Musical skills can get rusty, but one never forgets how. I wonder why he hasn't played his guitar on video for the last many years.

I agree, musical development can be very beneficial to a child in a number of ways.
Tim seemed to get the musical itch in the vlog where they went to the Musical Instrument Store to get a gift for a family member but I guess like most Tracker things they didn't follow through.

• Sad
Reactions: 5
Holy tit…away for 3 ish days and missed 20 pages.

we put out content more regularly than the trackers

Jenn, I hate your face.

If these fuckers do a VIP HHN tour I’m going to set something on fire with my mind

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I know they used to do daily vlogs because of the YT algorithm promoting daily videos over ones that uploaded irregularly, but now (according to some other YTs I watch) the algorithm is favoring videos that are uploaded at regular weekly intervals at the same time of the day. They could EASILY reduce their vlog schedule to M-F or even 3x per week and because of their back catalog and subscriber count still make as much money and be as visible as they are now. But they won't for reasons???
They are caught in a catch 22 now. If you go to once a week you have to put out a well planned video and get the big numbers. Their numbers are dropping and they don't like planning.
Some of the best channels out there are once a month and those people are planning and working on videos a year out.
As has been said here before, Tim is a lifestyle vlogger that is lucky that he lives in a tourist area. If he lived in Nebraska, he would have a couple thousand viewers.

Reactions: 6
C'mon, I know we're all bored looking for anything to talk about.
Could we please at least put the inside fighting & snark in spoilers?

And Tim, get on the ball with content. You're loosing viewers.

mod edit. thread will reopen when users stop arguing .
thread reopened, report anyone derailing again.
So I'm guessing they didn't go to the opening day of Epcot Food and Wine? Ding dang, we were at Universal...

Reactions: 7
C'mon, I know we're all bored looking for anything to talk about.
Could we please at least put the inside fighting & snark in spoilers?

And Tim, get on the ball with content. You're loosing viewers.

mod edit. thread will reopen when users stop arguing .
thread reopened, report anyone derailing again.
Well shoot, go away for a few hours and apparently missed all the drama. What the hell happened to get the thread closed for a bit? Seems it was all deleted.

Wait... is asking what happened considered derailing the thread?... I bet it is... hmm, maybe I shouldn't post this question.... but if we weren't curious about gossip and drama we probably wouldn't be here in the first place... oh my, decisions decisions... presses Post reply

Reactions: 8
Well shoot, go away for a few hours and apparently missed all the drama. What the hell happened to get the thread closed for a bit? Seems it was all deleted.

Wait... is asking what happened considered derailing the thread?... I bet it is... hmm, maybe I shouldn't post this question.... but if we weren't curious about gossip and drama we probably wouldn't be here in the first place... oh my, decisions decisions... presses Post reply
Apparently it's because we're the most toxic place on the internet.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Ohhh man I missed drama??

I am both sad and relieved. Sad because like my name I’m here for the tea

relieved it’s gone because YOU ALL KNOW HOW HAPPY IT MAKES JENN WHEN WE FIGHT YOU GUYSSSSS LLLLLLLL

this is your proper scolding…STOP FIGHTING AND GIVING JENN ANY HAPPINESS

Reactions: 16
Well I give the writer of the article credit, they pretty much nailed what gets discussed here. Until the end with the youtuber complaining about how much it affects her. Why go out of your way to seek out negative comments about yourself then spend a bunch of time and energy trying to shut the place down. She sounds like a real Karen.

Reactions: 3
Ohhh man I missed drama??

I am both sad and relieved. Sad because like my name I’m here for the tea

relieved it’s gone because YOU ALL KNOW HOW HAPPY IT MAKES JENN WHEN WE FIGHT YOU GUYSSSSS LLLLLLLL

this is your proper scolding…STOP FIGHTING AND GIVING JENN ANY HAPPINESS
yea everyone don’t be a Jenn!!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Congrats everyone! Most toxic place on the internet….that takes a lot of work! We can thank J2D and Timmy Tight Pants for helping us get there

Well I give the writer of the article credit, they pretty much nailed what gets discussed here. Until the end with the youtuber complaining about how much it affects her. Why go out of your way to seek out negative comments about yourself then spend a bunch of time and energy trying to shut the place down. She sounds like a real Karen.
Or a real Jenn

• Heart
Congrats everyone! Most toxic place on the internet….that takes a lot of work! We can thank J2D and Timmy Tight Pants for helping us get there

Or a real Jenn
This thread is MILD compared to the other stuff out on Tattle.Life. There's even a petition going around on Change.org to get British Parliament to declare Tattle.Life a public threat and get it shut down....a petition started by someone who didn't like the tea being dropped.

Now back to yesterday's vlog, I got news for Tim and Jenn...that mock haircut isn't any indication of how he will do in the real scenario. When my son was showing signs he was ready for his first haircut I took him to three weeks of haircuts (I get my haircut once a week) and then when he had his haircut he did really good. Sat there the entire time and sipped on his apple juice and was like; "I can handle this." And we know you read here, and we know you read the comments on your channel so I'll post the same thing there...if you really want Jackson to have a successful first haircut, take him to as many of Tim's haircut appointments as possible so he can see daddy getting his haircut and understand it's not a big deal. My kid has had four hair cuts since he got his first in April.

Or a real Jenn
Dang it how could I miss such an easy layup.

• Haha
I agree I enjoyed watching Jackpot play at home. But sad it was alone. No friends. No cousins. Just him and his parents. He’s going to be a lonely little boy.

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I agree I enjoyed watching Jackpot play at home. But sad it was alone. No friends. No cousins. Just him and his parents. He’s going to be a lonely little boy.
And that’s only because his parents are selfish toolbags

our son is an only child and he doesn’t have any cousins but I make every effort to make sure he spends time with other kids (his age/older/younger).

tim and Jenn still refuse to adapt their lifestyles to include Jackson. Instead they stuff him in a stroller and drag him around to whatever they want to do

I’m not saying that our son doesn’t have to deal with his fair share of errands and boring parent tit but we make sure to accommodate him whenever we can

Or a real Jenn
For the record, this place is far from the most toxic on the internet.

Reactions: 9
For the record, this place is far from the most toxic on the internet.
I think honors go to the Disboards for that. :LOL: No, wait, they have some heavy handed mods there now... Is it facebook or redit now that wins the title?

That should put an end to "The Trackers are back on the Disney Media List" talk.
Yes, one would think, but seems to me nothing will get through to the stans.

It's easy to forget that Tim is just as dirty as Jenn when it comes to manipulating the truth to make it seem like he's better than he is. Looking at those older videos he was much more bold with putting what he thought of everyone and every situation out there and most of it is not the "nice tim" the stans love.

And Tim indeed is "back to his tricks", as someone here put it, making it look like he's more important than he is.
Those media kits from a few days back look like they were available to anyone with a pencil who asked for one.

Keep saying things until they're true, isn't that what Tim said in one of those older videos?

Hahahahaha! Hahahahaha!
1626402582958.jpeg

25 mins of watching them eat with camera below them 🤢🤢🤢.
Then they stand in the sunniest spot ever to talk about everything they ate while J is sweaty & has red cheeks. Way to go you losers. Just stand there & let your kid overheat & get sunburned. Oh & 2 dinners- even if it’s cool- you wear sunscreen in FL. 😡

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.