The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I want to say that at this point their eating habits have become an addiction. Happens too often when we have problems or stress we turn to comfort foods. It's taken me years to convince myself that those foods are not as good as a salad, yogurt or fruit, but the difference in how my body feels right after eating is remarkable.

I'm the same! I still call it MGM 😂😂😂
MGM was that park we went to when we had done everything else. Only Tower of Terror and Rockin Rollercoaster made it worth the trip. Up until Disney added Batu (And Slinky, and MMRR) I refused to call it anything but MGM. For me it's finally earned it's name DHS.

EPCOT Center was fairly redundant. I want to say they dropped the "Center" to make it easier for marketing. Letters cost money. Then again, Disney does own their own print shop and graphics artists, so shouldn't matter. Still have my Lucite EPCOT Center key chain hanging on the wall over my desk.

Reactions: 3
How can she not see/feel that and think to herself, "I better put this chicken wing down, and maybe eat some salads"?
Believe it or not there ARE dieticians out there who tell people to not eat salads. My dietician in the bariatric program at the hospital bitched me out for eating salads as my lunch time staple. "THAT'S NOT PROTEIN!" Oh GTFOH Karen, you can do a salad up right with protein. I do it all the time.

Guys..... her wedding band is making me claustrophobic. It's sooooooo tight on her finger and looks so uncomfortable. Also, Jenn, you are not a pretty eater... please stop filming yourself eating....
That has to be painful. Seriously.

• Haha
A couple of Stans respond to a comment regarding Jenn's eating habits.

View attachment 665379
Not surprising... I went looking for this comment on the video to stand up for Lynn's comments and its been deleted. Take the constructive criticism Jenn. People don't want to see you eating. It turns people off. Maybe you could save yourself the loss of a few subscribers if you just listened to what people had to say. geez.

Reactions: 8
Not surprising... I went looking for this comment on the video to stand up for Lynn's comments and its been deleted. Take the constructive criticism Jenn. People don't want to see you eating. It turns people off. Maybe you could save yourself the loss of a few subscribers if you just listened to what people had to say. geez.
I looked for it also a couple of hours ago.[it was deleted] Jenn must have woken up around noon time

Reactions: 6
Maybe it's just me but Jenn's eating in the latest vlog was manic, as mentioned by someone else it sure comes across as bad food addiction. She couldn't get the food in fast enough! It was ... odd.

Reactions: 10
Looks like there was a media event at Food&Wine this morning, Craig/TheDis for sure went.

That's one thing I personally can't fault them on. I actually get a giggle out of it when I actually watch a TTT or Woo vlog.

I still say Epcot Center and numerous other things that have changed names(not just Disney related) by their original names. 🤷‍♀️ Old habits die hard.
Understandable. I certainly won't lose sleep over it but I was 2 years old in 1994 so to me it sounds like ancient terminology 😂 . But most Disney experts won't get a single formal name wrong of any park, show, or attraction and they try so hard to seem like experts. It makes me laugh too!

Any one notice her how bad her skin is? That is from the bad diet.
View attachment 666032
I usually try REALLY hard to not talk about people’s skin because I had horrific cystic acne in my teens and 20s and people assumed I was dirty.

Turns out it was all hormonal, dietary, and genetics.

HOWEVER, this has got to be from her diet. Her skin was doing pretty well there for a while when she wasn’t eating like trash

Also, sunscreen is SOOOOOOOO important. All of those spots/zits/cysts are going to become ugly brown/red marks if she doesn’t protect them from the sun

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Guys..... her wedding band is making me claustrophobic. It's sooooooo tight on her finger and looks so uncomfortable. Also, Jenn, you are not a pretty eater... please stop filming yourself eating....
I keep getting recommended old videos and noticed she used to wear a completely different set of rings....a diamond engagement ring and wedding band. They get it cleaned in The Most Disgusting Thing In The World!!! (6.11.13). I am curious if they ever talked about what happened to what I assume was her original bridal set.

Also, do not recommend watching the beginning of that video....Jenn literally shows some type of mucus she coughed up. So gross!

Capture.PNG

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
I usually try REALLY hard to not talk about people’s skin because I had horrific cystic acne in my teens and 20s and people assumed I was dirty.

HOWEVER, this has got to be from her diet. Her skin was doing pretty well there for a while when she wasn’t eating like trash

Also, sunscreen is SOOOOOOOO important. All of those spots/zits/cysts are going to become ugly brown/red marks if she doesn’t protect them from the sun
My brother had the same as a teen. My heart goes out to anyone with imperfections back at that age. Kids can be so mean, much more-so than any of us here.

It could be because she stopped nursing too. I won't pick on acne, but her sun spots and tough skin... those are due to neglect from covering up with a good SPF. Florida sun is brutal.

Without thinking, I stepped outside to wash off the mailbox, wasn't even out there for 15 minutes and my face was almost burned.

• Heart
My brother had the same as a teen. My heart goes out to anyone with imperfections back at that age. Kids can be so mean, much more-so than any of us here.

It could be because she stopped nursing too. I won't pick on acne, but her sun spots and tough skin... those are due to neglect from covering up with a good SPF. Florida sun is brutal.

Without thinking, I stepped outside to wash off the mailbox, wasn't even out there for 15 minutes and my face was almost burned.
Ugh kids are CRUEL. It was the worst. I used to take face wash with my to school and wash between each period. Turns out that was doing more harm than good because it was stripping the crap out of my skin.

That’s all besides the point. It’s also very obvious that she is picking her spots/zits and making them worse. If she doesn’t stop her skin will never look the same.

With all the time she spends in Sephora, you would think she’d be well versed on skincare…or at least have enough makeup to cover it up.

I’ll say it again, sunscreen is literally the most important thing when it comes to skin. I wear anywhere from an SPF 30 to an SPF 50 daily (depending on what I’m doing that day) and reapply every 2 hours

This is 100% from all of the crappy food that they eat. What makes it even worse though is that if they ever do decide to clean up their diet, the acne will get worse as your body flushes out all of that tit it held on to.

Maybe it's just me but Jenn's eating in the latest vlog was manic, as mentioned by someone else it sure comes across as bad food addiction. She couldn't get the food in fast enough! It was ... odd.
Theres no doubt they are addicted to the sugar and carbs they are always consuming. Fiending all day for that next fix like a junkie.

But I think when it comes to her manic eating in yesterday's video it has to do with her getting nervous when she's by herself. Little J doesn't like sitting and watching them eat anymore so has to be carried away by one of them while the other eats and talks.

Reactions: 6
In this case, ignorance is bliss.

AjandAbbychannel AjandAbbychannel 34 minutes ago
It tickles me to see the people just pass by and give the lonely man recording himself eat and talk to a camera, like come on people that’s THE TIM TRACKER!!! Little do they know 😅

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.