The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I really miss Pleasure Island 😉 Yep, I'm that old!
I never had a chance to enjoy PI even though I was exactly the right age for it. Every time I was in the area my son, a 4 year old, was with me and my sis was only 18. Did enjoy the stores in there though as we were allowed back in the daytime.

Cool idea for Tim, and Tim alone: pull an ATW and map out all the old Disney and Unversal places that are changed. Travel around to a new one each week, dig up/buy old pamphlets to show, interview people who remember... get stories!

Aw shoot, Jenn will screw it up in editing.
Nevermind.

Reactions: 10
LBV is technically the city - the area's name (also a mailing address for Disney).
However, yes, it used to be called LBV Shopping Village, or LBV Village. :)

Reactions: 3
New FREs video.....
For all the foodies out there...plus.
And Jenn says that a piece of celery tastes “vegetable-eeee”. 😂. She is so descriptive 🤑

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
JEN We know you read here… please get that ring taken off your finger …that can do some real damage. You need to take it off before it has to be cut off. There is no shame in the fact that you’ve gained weight past your wedding band it happens to many people but you need to get it taken off now you could seriously do irreparable damage to your finger.
Change to another band for a while if you must wear one but for the love of Pete get that one off your finger

😂😂😂😂😂now I am getting ring ads🤣 up yours internet🖕

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
JEN We know you read here… please get that ring taken off your finger …that can do some real damage. You need to take it off before it has to be cut off. There is no shame in the fact that you’ve gained weight past your wedding band it happens to many people but you need to get it taken off now you could seriously do irreparable damage to your finger.
Change to another band for a while if you must wear one but for the love of Pete get that one off your finger

😂😂😂😂😂now I am getting ring ads🤣 up yours internet🖕
It’s not even her wedding band. I don’t know why she’s so attached to it.

Take it off your fat bleeping finger and call it a day so we don’t have to suffer waiting with antici-

pation for it to explode on camera

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Well Dev got invited to a media event. Don’t think the trackers are actually fully back on it.

Reactions: 4
New to this thread and have been watching the trackers for years! Out of curiosity, did their real surname ever come out?

Reactions: 1
One thing I have noticed is whenever Jen is cooking dinner she always arranges the food on the plate around the rim and the different types of food are never touching the other. I've heard of this phobia before but it doesn't seem to bother her when eating out.

Just watching the FRE video made me realize how much they deny their own child food

“Too spicy for the buddy”
“Too crunchy buddy”

Jesus duck what can the kid eat?? These two fat fucks absolutely stuffing their faces while the kid grunts and whines and opens his mouth like a baby bird and they have a rebuttal for each instance

Reactions: 10
One thing I have noticed is whenever Jen is cooking dinner she always arranges the food on the plate around the rim and the different types of food are never touching the other. I've heard of this phobia before but it doesn't seem to bother her when eating out.
Maybe she thinks she arranging it nice like real food vloggers do

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I keep getting recommended old videos and noticed she used to wear a completely different set of rings....a diamond engagement ring and wedding band. They get it cleaned in The Most Disgusting Thing In The World!!! (6.11.13). I am curious if they ever talked about what happened to what I assume was her original bridal set.

Also, do not recommend watching the beginning of that video....Jenn literally shows some type of mucus she coughed up. So gross!

View attachment 666128
I knew she had a different set in the past but couldn't remember what it looked like! Thank you for sharing. That set is absolutely gorgeous, I would wear that gold band if I had that set. I would diet like mad to fit in it if need be. 😂😂
Recently they did a video at AK where her ring came off and it was found in a storm drain or something?? I dunno, I tuned out about midway through. Maybe they didn't find it and that's why she is wearing that ugly thing?

I knew she had a different set in the past but couldn't remember what it looked like! Thank you for sharing. That set is absolutely gorgeous, I would wear that gold band if I had that set. I would diet like mad to fit in it if need be. 😂😂
Recently they did a video at AK where her ring came off and it was found in a storm drain or something?? I dunno, I tuned out about midway through. Maybe they didn't find it and that's why she is wearing that ugly thing?
It was the gold Cartier band, not the original set, that fell off at AK, and I believe it was found in a potted plant or something, not down a drain as Jenn said originally.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.