The Tim Tracker #32 Deflated balloons and inflated egos.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It was the gold Cartier band, not the original set, that fell off at AK, and I believe it was found in a potted plant or something, not down a drain as Jenn said originally.
Omfg she is such a dirty liar! Thank you for setting the record straight. Sooooo now I need to know if the reason she isn't wearing the gorgeous wedding set and is instead wearing that gawdy Cartier band is because her fat fingers can't fit in the original set anymore... 🧐 either way she needs to probably go up a size or 2 on a new band.

You guys some of the comments here are pure gold….

I don’t know how to link to FB (or if I’m allowed) but it’s in the main stan group
The OP has a point and brought it forth very respectfully and people still lose their tit 🤣🤣

View attachment 665977
I so wish I could see it!!!
This site is legit the only form of social media I have and I only have it to air my grievances about TTT and occasionally other YT vloggers.

Reactions: 2
JEN We know you read here… please get that ring taken off your finger …that can do some real damage. You need to take it off before it has to be cut off. There is no shame in the fact that you’ve gained weight past your wedding band it happens to many people but you need to get it taken off now you could seriously do irreparable damage to your finger.
Change to another band for a while if you must wear one but for the love of Pete get that one off your finger

😂😂😂😂😂now I am getting ring ads🤣 up yours internet🖕
Is this the same Cartier ring that once slipped off her finger and 'went down a drain' at AK? If so, whoa that wasn't very long ago and there is no way that ring could slip off now. How is she not concerned?! What are the chances she'd get an expensive ring cut through....

Slightly off topic - is Jackie SE engaged? I see she’s wearing what looks like an engagement ring. I’m just curious

She found it down a drain in AK.

I like Jackie and Sam. I'd be really happy for them!
[/QUOTE]

Oh ok! Thanks!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She found it down a drain in AK.

I like Jackie and Sam. I'd be really happy for them!
I thought that Jenn’s ring ended up in a planter. It never fell down a drain.

Sam must have popped the question to Jackie on her latest trip to England in June.

Reactions: 7
Thanks to @arickroxy for the detective work, I'm cutting and pasting their post re: the ring from July 7th -

The first time we hear about the planter was the last time Tim went to Animal Kingdom alone. I’ll try to find the exact video. He let it slip in that video that it was found by the corn in the raised planter that circles a tree. I remember wondering why Jenn would leave that bit in because it contradicted her story of the storm drain. I guess that may be why they are retelling the story now, because people noticed.

I went back and watched the original. She never mentions it being found in a planter. She starts talking about the ring at about 7:45, but you can skip to 9:00 if you want to get to the storm drain and hearing it clink part of the story. At 9:34, “future Jenn” shows up and starts talking more about how you can hear it and never mentions the planter. At the end of the video is when they get the ring back, still no mention of a planter.

Trying New Sweet Treats At Disney's Animal Kingdom, Pin Trading Fun & A Lost Wedding Ring! - YouTube

Where Tim mentions the area it was found. It starts about 7:30.

A Fun Summer Day At Disney's Animal Kingdom! | Rides, Wait Times, Food & A Little Walking Tour! - YouTube

Reactions: 9
I thought that Jenn’s ring ended up in a planter. It never fell down a drain.

Sam must have popped the question to Jackie on her latest trip to England in June.
Oh! Lol! I thought someone answered my question that Jackie found it in a drain! It’s been a long day - I might have been confused! Haha I’m happy for Jackie if she is

8 days out from my trip… I’m gonna be on tracker troll patrol…the question previously listen is gonna be asked… think of anything else I can silently troll him with
how do people even find this livestream enjoyable… every other sentence is a super hat from… and their awkward as hell laughter… My wife loves this channel and it’s so fuckkkkking annoying

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Spent the afternoon binge watching the slackers on fre. Omg the baby food, cheating universal, baby suffocation videos are just as bad as the gay video. Totally forgot about those. Keep up the good work fre

Reactions: 6
I havent caught up on comments yet. I just have to say Jenn's reaction to the dockside room was priceless. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I havent caught up on comments yet. I just have to say Jenn's reaction to the dockside room was priceless. LOL
Right? She was so skeeved out in their dorm room & a two bedroom wasn’t big enough for J$ bed.
Oh the food was good, but greasy. She did not like slumming it. Neither of them did.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Well Dev got invited to a media event. Don’t think the trackers are actually fully back on it.
Not only was Dev there, in the video I watched this morning, he ran into Kyle and JoJo. Out of the 3 I’ve only watched PCD, but going to assume the other 2 were hosted too?

Reactions: 1
Right? She was so skeeved out in their dorm room & a two bedroom wasn’t big enough for J$ bed.
Oh the food was good, but greasy. She did not like slumming it. Neither of them did.
Yes! It was so ridiculous. I thought that room was amazing. It was huge, much bigger than it looks online. The kids and I were thrilled and esp loved the little picnic table area. plenty of counter space and lots of room for food storage. I hated seeing them stay at a place I like, lol. Jenn just looks around with her nose turned up shrugging..."well it looks like the pictures" and then looks around practically disgusted. They got used to their 3 bedroom villas, cabins, bungalows etc, brats! lol

• Heart
Reactions: 13
The only positive about it that resort room is the three beds for the price. Otherwise the lack of storage is off putting and I’d rather stay at the all stars.

The only positive about it that resort room is the three beds for the price. Otherwise the lack of storage is off putting and I’d rather stay at the all stars.
Im surprised you think that. We have stayed at all the all stars several times and pop and aoa little mermaid room and the 2 bedroom at dockside blows them all out of the water. We were thrilled with the amount of room, cleanliness and storage. I promise I dont work there or anything, I feel like im promoting it LOL! We just really enjoyed our last stay.

Reactions: 8
She looked like, how dare we stay in a room meant for a peasant..... She did not look happy at all....

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
Jenn's editing is so bad that Tim literally says the same thing at around 15 minutes and at 22 minutes

ETA: I thought I was experiencing deja vu

Reactions: 17
She looked like, how dare we stay in a room meant for a peasant..... She did not look happy at all....
That's what happens when you stay in only deluxe accomodations and then finally a suite at a resort Disney considers to be their best (I disagree, there are resorts I love much more than GF).

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.