The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The up close views of Jenn's face in this video...:oops: yikes! Just goes to show what dimmer lighting and holding the camera further away from your face can conceal.

And when they're sharing that sandwich and he zooms in on her sandpaper face and she's just chomping away on those fries :sick:

Reactions: 4
Does anyone believe that Tim actually, truly enjoys staying at a super expensive resort and then eating and going home? It doesn't seem like a bucket list thing he would want to do. As annoying as he can be, he seems to enjoy going out and seeing and doing things. He has to be bored to tears looking at more USB ports, ordering food, sitting around a resort, eating again, then going home. They NEVER do the activities at the resorts, or make it an experience. They spend $2400 to sit around and eat and Tim still takes care of Jackson in the morning before Jenn rolls her butt out of bed. And it rained, so they literally paid thousands to sit in a suite and do what?? They could be giving these stays away to deserving stans, eating dinner with them and filming them enjoying the property and parks. They would get more views than ever before and not look like total pricks. Obviously they don't care.
Agree completely, when I first discovered the channel he seemed so excited to shoot with other people than her and was constantly trying new things like the balloon ride at disney, now he seems bored and just going with the flow, it amazes me that they said they want another kid when they seem bored with the one they already have

Reactions: 5
Your ex sounds like my mom. She saw my son once when he was 18 months old. My dad had custody of me and she had custody of my other sisters. My son's birthday is the day after my nieces birthday. My niece would get birthday and Christmas cards every year. My son got nothing. When I mentioned to my mom about his birthday, she claimed she couldn't remember when it was.I called her out on that really quick. Because if she can remember my nieces birthday, she could remember my sons. Then she claimed she didn't have our address. Even when my husband sent her a full roll of address labels we still got nothing from her.She would claim that she mailed it out, but somehow it never got to us.It's the same thing she would do to me when I was a kid. My son never really knew her. Thankfully my husbands parents were wonderful. When I found out that my mom passed away and told him, he was like okay.... He didn't care because he didn't know her.

It's your ex's loss.
I felt he was divorcing me, not the kids.

It was important to me that the kids had opportunities to spend time with him.
He relocated to another state. But when he had business meetings out here I would drive the kids to where he was so they could have a few hours with him. His parents still lived in my state and when he came to visit them I would bring the kids to a half way point.

I even bought postcards, put stamps on them, wrote my address and gave him the stack. All he had to do was write their name, scribble a message and pop it in the mailbox.
Of course he didn’t use them, which showed me he wasn’t interested in a relationship with them.

Again, his loss!

• Heart
Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!! I love her and will fight anyone who says a bad word about her. LOL!! She can make the most boring room fun.
No 1 should especially now with 24/7 vloggers! She has beautiful twins! She was my Disney Vlogger! I miss her! Plus she was hired to do it it wasn't all about her even though she showed how the experience was (Like)* 💘

Reactions: 1
Hey everyone! This is my first post so go easy 😂
First of all I just wanted to say thank you for opening my eyes.
Honestly im so done with these boring stacations with the highlights being a USB plug 🙄 but this recent one has just boiled my cheese! For the love of god the comments are just as irritating! One even says 'watch smaller channels if you want to see standard rooms as the trackers have reached luxury status' 🤮🤮🤮
I'm sure you are just the first of many new members. Welcome!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I simply do not understand why Jenn constantly leaves in footage of herself repeating stuff that Tim has already mentioned or gone over. It’s so damn repetitive it’s ridiculous. Today’s vlog explaining the poster board that Tim just talked about a week ago?! I love how his response is just “yeah”. Like come on.
She does that all the time

Reactions: 3
I kind of got the impression though pre Jackson that Tim did the filming and Jenn did the editing, she even gave up her job to do the editing full time, it just seems that since Jackson has been born she wants to spend more and more time being part of the vlogs and doesn’t want to spend the time editing anymore. Tim is hardly doing nothing when he’s the one out filming for the channel only for her not to bother editing because she wants to ‘enjoy her staycation!’ And let’s not forget that he does most of the parenting too!
She quit her job due to anxiety and Tim said, come work for me

I have to agree with the above posts like I understand they probably saved money not going to hotels etc. during lockdown but how much are they earning to be able to spend a few grand a week on stays at the very least, surely they want to save it towards their major bucket list goals that they moaned about, and who is it benefitting from them spending so much on hotels because it certainly isn't the viewers with it being the same format week after week.
Honestly they're probably earning more than we think! I've watched a fair few videos on this on YouTube and channels with even just a few thousand subscribers can earn a decent amount of money if their views are good
Agree that it's stupid to be going on a million different staycations every other day though!

Reactions: 2
Jenna is a bleeping moron IMHO. I used those cups for years with our son and his speech is just fine…as a matter of fact he started speaking early and has always been “ahead” according to our pediatrician. He talks our ears off daily 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I take offense to this LOLOL. My name is Jenna, and I was just like ehhh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Wow
View attachment 648018
Sure Jan… what a F…in liar
That makes me sooo angry. So much lying. Makes me think Disney said plus ones can’t film (or +1s off the list can’t monetize something they weren’t invited to). She’s gonna pull a muscle with all of that contorting to make them believe they are still on the list.

• Heart
She does that all the time
She wants to do it too.
It reminds me of the couple vloggers who eventually had 2 children, they are very more normal side but like it was cringe about them he did 5 min review of item then as soon as he finished camera turned to her and another 5 min of the same item same review. It's like a joint deal 50/50 in case they split so awful only thing I complained from them. Sampling Epcot Food Festival items!

Agree completely, when I first discovered the channel he seemed so excited to shoot with other people than her and was constantly trying new things like the balloon ride at disney, now he seems bored and just going with the flow, it amazes me that they said they want another kid when they seem bored with the one they already have
That’s probably part of the reason they want a new one. The one they have isn’t as exciting anymore.

• Haha
“We extended our stay another night “ holy crap these people have no concept of money. I could pay 2 months of my mortgage for what they paid for 2 nights stay.

Reactions: 11
To be fair they probably did split the sandwich because even splitting it they still ate an awful lot in such a short time

Hey everyone! This is my first post so go easy 😂
First of all I just wanted to say thank you for opening my eyes.
Honestly im so done with these boring stacations with the highlights being a USB plug 🙄 but this recent one has just boiled my cheese! For the love of god the comments are just as irritating! One even says 'watch smaller channels if you want to see standard rooms as the trackers have reached luxury status' 🤮🤮🤮
Welcome!!

Luxury status in the minds of their stans....

View attachment 648018
Sure Jan… what a F…in liar
No, Jenn, you couldn't show the dessert party because you don't know how to edit Brooke out of the picture. If Tim was indeed invited as "media" and not a +1, he would have thanked Disney. Bad enough he didn't thank Brooke. Jenn you do realize that other vloggers showed Tim at the fireworks (days ago)

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.