The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey everyone! This is my first post so go easy šŸ˜‚
First of all I just wanted to say thank you for opening my eyes.
Honestly im so done with these boring stacations with the highlights being a USB plug šŸ™„ but this recent one has just boiled my cheese! For the love of god the comments are just as irritating! One even says 'watch smaller channels if you want to see standard rooms as the trackers have reached luxury status' šŸ¤®šŸ¤®šŸ¤®
Welcome. Enjoy the Tea šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I take offense to this LOLOL. My name is Jenna, and I was just like ehhh? :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My deepest apologies!! I should have said Jenna Stan to clarify. I mean she might not be a moron but of all the parenting advice to give please for the love of god letā€™s fixate on the cup Jenna Stanā€¦not the 1,000 other things these two dildos are bleeping up daily šŸ¤£šŸ¤£šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 3
How obvious are they that these ā€œstaycationsā€ are just one big ploy to suck up to Disney,how annoyed must they have been seeing all the other Vloggers AT magic kingdom watching the fireworks as opposed to having to book the grand Floridian to watch them.

Reactions: 8
Does anyone believe that Tim actually, truly enjoys staying at a super expensive resort and then eating and going home? It doesn't seem like a bucket list thing he would want to do. As annoying as he can be, he seems to enjoy going out and seeing and doing things. He has to be bored to tears looking at more USB ports, ordering food, sitting around a resort, eating again, then going home. They NEVER do the activities at the resorts, or make it an experience. They spend $2400 to sit around and eat and Tim still takes care of Jackson in the morning before Jenn rolls her butt out of bed. And it rained, so they literally paid thousands to sit in a suite and do what?? They could be giving these stays away to deserving stans, eating dinner with them and filming them enjoying the property and parks. They would get more views than ever before and not look like total pricks. Obviously they don't care.
Agree. Imagine how luxurious their house could have been if they'd spent all this cash on it instead of staycations? They could have all the beautiful comfortable things they like in the hotels and villas. Jenn wants to live in her happy place because she's a miserable old cow in the real world. I suspect having her on site in a hotel room may become the only way Tim gets to solo vlog.

View attachment 648018
Sure Janā€¦ what a Fā€¦in liar
So do we reckon he only snagged the viewing area pass after the dessert party as I didn't spot him in anyone else's vlog at the party but did in the Hub.

As vomitus as the Vlog was I do have to laugh at one instant when Tim said ā€œagain and again and again and again and againā€ā€¦ he was trolling FRE and I was laughing because he said it just like the Michael Kay thing at the end of the FRE videosšŸ˜‚.
When Jen had the audacity to pretend like that was her first glass of wine in two years I was almost speechless at how dumb she thinks people are

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Agree. Imagine how luxurious their house could have been if they'd spent all this cash on it instead of staycations? They could have all the beautiful comfortable things they like in the hotels and villas. Jenn wants to live in her happy place because she's a miserable old cow in the real world. I suspect having her on site in a hotel room may become the only way Tim gets to solo vlog.

So do we reckon he only snagged the viewing area pass after the dessert party as I didn't spot him in anyone else's vlog at the party but did in the Hub.
Has anyone had the stamina to gather a rough estimate of what all of these staycations (#hosted excluded of course) have cost them?? Iā€™d love to know because like you said they could have put that into their home and basically made it into a resort. Hell if it was $50,000 they could have almost hired a home chef for the year or personal trainers

Reactions: 7
Has anyone had the stamina to gather a rough estimate of what all of these staycations (#hosted excluded of course) have cost them?? Iā€™d love to know because like you said they could have put that into their home and basically made it into a resort. Hell if it was $50,000 they could have almost hired a home chef for the year or personal trainers
I donā€™t have that kind of ambition but Iā€™m sure somebody on this forum can put it all together and figure it out for us

Reactions: 2
I donā€™t have that kind of ambition but Iā€™m sure somebody on this forum can put it all together and figure it out for us
I know it would be hard but I feel like someone here has got to have the expertise to crunch those numbers.

i know prices always vary but like maybe we could get a low end/high end and figure out the median??

Reactions: 3
How would anyone be confused? All the other vloggers were clear and no confusion.
Actually Nate and Jackie titles their vlogs Dessert Party and even Special Viewing Spot.

Then I watched another vlogger regularly tho she had a better closer viewing spot than they did!

I think a lot of youtubers feel under pressure to do daily, I know there was a big shift a couple of years back with the youtube algorithm rewarding daily uploads and longer videos, hence the quantity over quality shift for so many channels

As vomitus as the Vlog was I do have to laugh at one instant when Tim said ā€œagain and again and again and again and againā€ā€¦ he was trolling FRE and I was laughing because he said it just like the Michael Kay thing at the end of the FRE videosšŸ˜‚.
When Jen had the audacity to pretend like that was her first glass of wine in two years I was almost speechless at how dumb she thinks people are
REALLY??? Maybe Tim is Testing FRE to see if next time will put him in the end credit.

Last edited:
  • Haha
I hate to ask you @MirroredSunglasses, but can you amend your list to add type of accommodations? There have been so many I donā€™t remember what size rooms they had.

For anyone else that can help, here is the @MirroredSunglasses list.

Note: Bold is what I added to the list

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa. sleeps 9
2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
Copper Creek Cascade Cabins. sleeps 8
3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow. sleeps 9
4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7. December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.1 January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.2 January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.3 January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.4 February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.5 February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.6 March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.7 March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15.8 April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphinā€™s Beach Club #hosted
16.9 April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17.10 April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18.11 April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19.12 May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20.13 May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel #hosted
21.14 May 31, June 1, 2 - Disneyā€™s Vero Beach Resort
22.15 June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23.16 June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation Nemo family suite. sleeps 6
24.17 July 4 - Grand Floridian Resort

** first number is Grand Total stays since August 2020

** second number is the total for the years 2020 and 2021. 7 and 17 respectively.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
ā€œGod you 2 talk shiteā€

winner winner chicken dinner

I hate to ask you @MirroredSunglasses, but can you amend your list to add type of accommodations? There have been so many I donā€™t remember what size rooms they had.

For anyone else that can help, here is the @MirroredSunglasses list.

Note: Bold is what I added to the list

1. August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa. sleeps 9
2. August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
Copper Creek Cascade Cabins. sleeps 8
3. September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow. sleeps 9
4. November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5. November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6. December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7. December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.1 January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.2 January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.3 January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.4 February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.5 February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.6 March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.7 March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15.8 April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphinā€™s Beach Club #hosted
16.9 April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17.10 April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18.11 April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19.12 May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20.13 May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel #hosted
21.14 May 31, June 1, 2 - Disneyā€™s Vero Beach Resort
22.15 June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23.16 June 26, 27, 28 - Art of Animation Nemo family suite. sleeps 6
24.17 July 4 - Grand Floridian Resort

** first number is Grand Total stays since August 2020

** second number is the total for the years 2020 and 2021. 7 and 17 respectively.
I mean even if we take the super low end and say $300 per night per stayā€¦what are we looking at? Like $15,000 and that is being SUPER low and generous with how long they stayed etc

I'm not understanding the 7 and 17 when I see 24 places. Also someone put #33 put that could be a joke estimate guess.

And of course Dimbo found something to moan about

Screenshot_20210704_235346.jpg

And good on ya Melanie
Stans of course saying it was the only room left with a castle view. He definitely didn't get a media invite and this was their cover up. Also, if they're only allowed to book 3 reservations at a time as AP holders, I'm wondering if they have 1 tied up for 1st October and are limiting themselves by being so obsessed with the barbers shop opening so needing to be at MK so often. I see more hotel room stays over the summer and since it'll be busy, I'm guessing expensive ones.

Attachments

• Sick
Reactions: 7
I mean even if we take the super low end and say $300 per night per stayā€¦what are we looking at? Like $15,000 and that is being SUPER low and generous with how long they stayed etc
@ $300 per night = $19,800

I know that on the low end of stays #1 - 3,
it was $8-10K range

I'm not understanding the 7 and 17 when I see 24 places. Also someone put #33 put that could be a joke estimate guess.
2020 = 7 stays
2021 so far = 17 stays
Grand total since August 2020 = 24 stays

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
I agree. I just watched a few of her newest videos. Iā€™m thinking maybe fillers?? But also the Disney diet will catch up to her. She truly is the least annoying/obnoxious so I donā€™t have a problem with her like I do all of the others šŸ¤£šŸ¤£
I swear the Disney diet catches up on me everytime I'm at WDW :ROFLMAO: I always end up gaining 5 to 10lbs, but I'm not used to the portion sizes being a Brit lol.

And Disney made me tear a muscle in my hip last time due to their shoddy floor tiles.. so I was stuck in a EVC :LOL::LOL::LOL:

• Sad
Reactions: 5
ā€œWe extended our stay another night ā€œ holy crap these people have no concept of money. I could pay 2 months of my mortgage for what they paid for 2 nights stay.
I think they DO have a concept of money, but are panicking and doing everything they can to keep their channel afloat. They aren't hosted anymore. They have a kid and taking your kid to work is hard even if you are a vlogger. Tim is not the only vlogger out there like he was ten years ago. They have to do something to keep this train moving because their viewership is sinking. I think they know "living vicariously at DIsney" is a niche they still have. They have that, and Jackpot lovers. That's why they CAN'T take him out. If they don't throw money at this, it's over and they have to both go get jobs and I don't know who is hiring high school grads at the pay rate that will maintain their lifestyle. They do things like announce trying to have a baby again and look at how many comments they get every video saying "baby?" It was the gift that keeps on giving. Its a con for more comments just like the stupid questions she asks. She is stupid like a fox.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.