The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hey, Jenn...

This one's for you and your ostentatious flexing.

Stop pretending to be a Housewife and start being a mother to your child
This one is also for you Jenn.... You deserve the stars
Screenshot_20210705_011305_com.facebook.katana_edit_3606095834345.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Quick math estimates going by the point prices from mjm9 above plus info based on prices from MouseSavers.com and my memory of room type, and taking discounts into consideration, I came up with:

For room only
In 2020, they spent - $12000
In 2021 (so far), they spent - $17000

Grand total (to date) - $29000

This doesn’t include food and the other crap they spend money on.

And they witch about the price of shorts from Target for their child.

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I don't know why but this screengrab makes her look to me like she's growing a beard on the one side of her face. 🤣 It's the shadow. And what's the blue thing growing out from her hair? Those earrings she bought awhile back?

Stand up straight, Jenn! Stop walking hunched over!

View attachment 648200
Pmsl she's got her posh artsy earrings on. witch thinks she has class.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tim doesn't have a college degree; he dropped out from either Valencia or SCC (n/k/a Seminole State) here in town. I can't remember which. It was confirmed by a co-worker on GG years ago that he had worked at the Orlando Science Center. If he did work with special ed kids, it was just in the capacity of them coming to the museum.
Under No Child Left Behind, anyone who works in sped has to have a certification registered with their state. Aids or paraprofessionals aren’t required to have a degree as long as they meet the qualifications for “highly qualified,” which really isn’t anything special like the name implies. They just have to take a 2-3 day course and pass a test at the end, and it can be given by the school they are employed by. I just searched his name on the Florida site, and this is what came up. Don’t know if that is him or not, but I recall someone mentioning in the past that he taught swimming to disabled kids at a school. Does that ring any bells for anyone?

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
WDW couple said right at start a disclaimer and thank you to Disney for inviting them out. They're having a media event viewing party.

So what is Jenn smoking on confusion?
Even if you call it what you had was a like a dessert party. Nate and SE and that commenter bring confusion by naming it mentioning. If Tim was invited he'd show the damn dessert lookin party! And shove them desserts big time!

Jenn and/or Tim don't confuse this time but reason a lie).

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
As a DVC member I just did the math.

They said they rented DVC points for stays #1 - 3. People were selling their points cheap.
For simplicity I will call it $10 per point. This is extremely low so the actual cost was probably higher.

Treehouse. 45 x 3 = $1350
Cascade Cabins. 108 x 3 = $3240
Bungelows. 120 x 3 = $3600

Total: $8,190

😳 That was over a 30 day period! 😬
So I am professional dog walker/pet sitter & most of my clients have money- lots of money and not a damn one of them travels or spends $ like these two fools. And my clients have jobs that they can jump too if they get let go, etc… These two are going to lose it all if they don’t get the spending under control & start acting like their livelihood has a term limit.

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
So......he totally just pretended he got invited to the media event by saying he is going to the viewing and dessert party but then doesn't show it. Hmmmm okay there Timmy.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
So I am professional dog walker/pet sitter & most of my clients have money- lots of money and not a damn one of them travels or spends $ like these two fools. And my clients have jobs that they can jump too if they get let go, etc… These two are going to lose it all if they get the spending under control & start acting like their livelihood as a term limit.
No one who owns at the grand flo would sell for $10 bucks a point… They really flexed with this video today… Sure, we don’t have media credentials but duck y’all we got the cake to stay at one of the most expensive rooms on property

Reactions: 9
Agree, even adam hattan and gary c with all their flaws have given better vlogs over the last few years than tim trackers combined, I crunched the numbers based on cpm alone and even with generous figures they are not making enough to fund the lifestyle they currently have without a low mortgage and paid off tesla, they must be making money from ad stuff secretly and hosted/gifted stays...or merch ect
Omg... speaking of Adam Hattan and Gary C where have they been? I know the U.K. is in pretty strict travel restrictions but I haven't even seen home vlogs in almost a year!

I'm a new travel vlogger and finding it difficult doing most things alone but yes we couldn't really travel anywhere without 14 day quarantines for a year or so and went back into multiple lockdowns, I expect they will release something new within the next 3 or 4 weeks max

I don't know why but this screengrab makes her look to me like she's growing a beard on the one side of her face. 🤣 It's the shadow. And what's the blue thing growing out from her hair? Those earrings she bought awhile back?

Stand up straight, Jenn! Stop walking hunched over!

View attachment 648200
I thinks she hunches over because she doesn't have any strength in her core. She has no muscle tone at all. That's why she waddles too

Reactions: 5
So......he totally just pretended he got invited to the media event by saying he is going to the viewing and dessert party but then doesn't show it. Hmmmm okay there Timmy.
OK, that's what I thought. I have been out side hustling all day (pretty decent day, made almost 300 bucks), I walk in and the first thing my wife says to me is; "The Slackers are back on the Disney media list apparently. Tim said that he was invited to the media event for the fireworks with a viewing and the dessert party and never showed it, and then that bleep Jenn said that the Grand Floridian is on her bucket list. What a fake ass witch! And Jackson is just NOW starting to feed himself. Our boy has been feeding himself for at least four months now. I can't believe people look up to these idiots."

So I am professional dog walker/pet sitter & most of my clients have money- lots of money and not a damn one of them travels or spends $ like these two fools. And my clients have jobs that they can jump too if they get let go, etc… These two are going to lose it all if they don’t get the spending under control & start acting like their livelihood has a term limit.
And that's what I just don't get. They blow through cash like it's nothing. I hope that they pay that house off OR at the very least get it paid down so that if the YouTube gravy train gets shut off that they have the ability to refinance it so they're paying less than $1000 a month for the house.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
yikes that’s no fun!! It’s unreal though how quick Disney food gets at you. We usually go to food and wine for my birthday and walk Epcot all day for 2-3 days and I still end up with an extra 5lbs 🤣🤣
It’s wild how much water weight you can gain eating theme park food. I love it all (minus the portion sizes but no one is making me eat everything) yet I am always so grateful to go back home and back to normal eating. I don’t know how many theme park vloggers handle eating the way they do, much less the next level amount that T and J eat.

As a DVC member I just did the math.

They said they rented DVC points for stays #1 - 3. People were selling their points cheap.
For simplicity I will call it $10 per point. This is extremely low so the actual cost was probably higher.

Treehouse. 45 x 3 = $1350
Cascade Cabins. 108 x 3 = $3240
Bungelows. 120 x 3 = $3600

Total: $8,190

😳 That was over a 30 day period! 😬
Honestly, I really hope they have a good rewards or cash back card for all of these stays. Could’ve been racking up points.

No one who owns at the grand flo would sell for $10 bucks a point… They really flexed with this video today… Sure, we don’t have media credentials but duck y’all we got the cake to stay at one of the most expensive rooms on property
Don’t forget this was in Aug./Sept. of last year, during the pandemic. International DVC owners were banned from the USA. Most owners in general weren’t going to WDW and were on the verge of losing their points. Many were selling them dirt cheap.

Currently most DVC rental points are in the $18+ range for points.

I just used $10 per point for the simplicity. It could have been higher. And I used Sun. to Thurs. points versus the more expensive Fri-Sat. points.

I didn’t watch the GF videos, so I don’t know what accommodations they had this July stay.
1 bedroom was 54 points Sun-Thurs.
and 62 points Fri-Sat
2 bedroom was 74 points Sun-Thurs
and 84 points. Fri-Sat
3 bedroom was 149 points Sun-Thurs
and 172 points Fri-Sat

Reactions: 2
Luxury... Jenn looks like she slept in a bush then went to the parks
I just woke my kid when I cackled at this. It was worth it.

Pmsl she's got her posh artsy earrings on. witch thinks she has class.
She’s a luxury vlogger. :rolleyes: Duh. Posh artsy earrings are part of her uniform that she’s required to wear. You’re just jealous and would never understand.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Tim doing a room tour in a $1200+ a night suite.

Tim "Trying to see what the design is on this shower curtain, its kind of i guess... fancy?"

You nailed it Tim. Bravo.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.