The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
LOL, not often I predict their actions, but called it! They used that video to post on July 4th and claim they got their 4th fireworks in.

I have no words in regards to the video posted other than

WELCOME ALL NEW TATTLERS and FORMER TRACKER FANS!

🎇 🏰 🎇

As a DVC member I just did the math.

They said they rented DVC points for stays #1 - 3. People were selling their points cheap.
For simplicity I will call it $10 per point. This is extremely low so the actual cost was probably higher.

Treehouse. 45 x 3 = $1350
Cascade Cabins. 108 x 3 = $3240
Bungelows. 120 x 3 = $3600

Total: $8,190

😳 That was over a 30 day period! 😬
I'd go with $15-$18 per point. That $10 only just covers dues. Only the most desperate of owners rent for that.
(Just double your prices and knock off the points used, doubled.)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Jen mentions earlier in the video that Tim is going to film the fireworks from the park and she's going to film from the balcony and she's going to cut them together.

Never happened. There is no footage from the balcony so why even leave the comment in. Must have decided it was too much work for her to do.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Jenn just bought vase filler!!! Stop being a hater.

But come on we know they still drink no matter how much they pretend they have completely gave up on it.
she actually had wine in the GF video - made a big deal to say she hasn't had alcohol for 2 years or something like that

Reactions: 2
OMG, Watched this video on 1.5 speed (adblocked) and Tim still talked too slow.
Slowed it down to normal for his review of the GF's herb garden, and the dude identified every herb except mint wrong. I understand that info is not important to anyone, but 1) why leave it in when it's so wrong? 2) is it so hard to google what plants look like? How about just rubbing your fingers on a leaf to smell it. Surely he must know what the herbs smell like.

Why is he lying about this being his first time with all the decor on the castle? He and Jenn were just there two days in a row with the castle decorated. They walked past the castle at least 2 times prior to this moment.

I really hope whoever invited Tim as their +1 does not get into trouble for it. Positive Tim weaseled his way in, failing to mention to the actual invitee that he's been blocked by the mouse. Very sure the way (due to the way he acted) that was not an invite direct from Disney.

Jenn calling herself out on flexing:
1625454423544.png

No Jenn, the people were not cheering for the fireworks because they had never seen them before. They were ALL there because Disney has been over 14 months without fireworks and it was the first night with them back. She's not pretending to be an idiot, she really is one.

Finally, Jenn, good job trolling Disney by telling all those viewer (we're talking like 2) who might consider paying $1200+ tax/night that the balcony is covered in lots of spiders. I see you're still sour about TTT being off the list.

Tim: Good luck with your next weaseled invite to a Disney media event. At least this gives us stuff to talk about.

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
I know what you speak of. So sorry for what you went through. I got full physical custody and joint legal custody (for the times the kids were with the ex).

My ex had full access to the kids, yet he only saw them on average every 18 months (his loss). They are adults now. He totally ignores our daughter, who has our only grandson. Is in touch with our son. He sends birthday and Christmas presents to our son’s girls, while our grandson gets ghosted.
Real nice guy! 😡
I'm sorry for your situation too, narcissists are their own horrible breed.

Reactions: 3
Love how the server in the posh restaurant brings over a spoon for Jack$on

"Does he have his own?"

"No we normally just feed him with out hands" :p

Reactions: 5
Don’t forget this was in Aug./Sept. of last year, during the pandemic. International DVC owners were banned from the USA. Most owners in general weren’t going to WDW and were on the verge of losing their points. Many were selling them dirt cheap.

Currently most DVC rental points are in the $18+ range for points.

I just used $10 per point for the simplicity. It could have been higher. And I used Sun. to Thurs. points versus the more expensive Fri-Sat. points.

I didn’t watch the GF videos, so I don’t know what accommodations they had this July stay.
1 bedroom was 54 points Sun-Thurs.
and 62 points Fri-Sat
2 bedroom was 74 points Sun-Thurs
and 84 points. Fri-Sat
3 bedroom was 149 points Sun-Thurs
and 172 points Fri-Sat
I stayed at the Boardwalk last August. I paid $9 a point. It was an incredibly good deal.

The thing that got me was the whole "omg I'm in so much pain" in the hospital parking garage, yet she's OK to sit and chat in the car for almost 5 full minutes yapping calmly about the intense, excruciating Level 10 pain.

Even DH was like - Why aren't they going in already if she's supposedly in that much pain!!??!
Where does this happen? In the birth video she goes in and gets induced, she’s not in pain or in labour in the car?

I think they DO have a concept of money, but are panicking and doing everything they can to keep their channel afloat. They aren't hosted anymore. They have a kid and taking your kid to work is hard even if you are a vlogger. Tim is not the only vlogger out there like he was ten years ago. They have to do something to keep this train moving because their viewership is sinking. I think they know "living vicariously at DIsney" is a niche they still have. They have that, and Jackpot lovers. That's why they CAN'T take him out. If they don't throw money at this, it's over and they have to both go get jobs and I don't know who is hiring high school grads at the pay rate that will maintain their lifestyle. They do things like announce trying to have a baby again and look at how many comments they get every video saying "baby?" It was the gift that keeps on giving. Its a con for more comments just like the stupid questions she asks. She is stupid like a fox.
Very astute comment 👍

Reactions: 1
I’m so disgusted by them at this point but I can’t look away. It’s just SUCH a mess.

Reactions: 11
Yeah isn't this comment the one that has the reply 'they are luxury vloggers 🙄🤮
How embarrassing for her, she spelt 'lazy' wrong!

I don't believe Tim went at all, if he did
means he was included right? There was no regular people at this night at Magic Kingdom. Wasn't it cast member only and who they invite 1 friend(?)
No it wasn't a cast member preview. The Dessert Party was invited media only and by extension the only people that would get in the VIP viewing area too. Tim was in that area watching the fireworks so someone gave him a pass. The fact he didn't flex about the DP suggests to me he wasn't there, or not allowed to film/broadcast is as a +1. Anyone in park attendance could film/broadcast the fireworks. He's trying hard to hide the fact he's excluded from the media list.

Yeah, it's called overselling the point. Because it's a lie. Will it be a bucket list again when they stay there next year? 🤣

The Disney Film Nerd
The Disney Film Nerd
5 minutes ago
Take a shot every time in this video they say “bucket list” 😂😂.
Jenns on my bucket list.... That's a list of people I think should have to wear a bucket over their heads in public.

No one who owns at the grand flo would sell for $10 bucks a point… They really flexed with this video today… Sure, we don’t have media credentials but duck y’all we got the cake to stay at one of the most expensive rooms on property
Out of desperation to cover the fireworks and disguise their lack of media credentials. They probably couldn't cover it in any other way. Unless they're booked in at a resort for 1st Oct, they'll have 1 of their 3 AP reservations tied up for that date leaving them only 2. Thats hard to cover the spread of what could be happening. They probably couldn't get a reservation for 1st on AP so needed to book a room, left it too late and had to fork out big for the last room with a view. The flex came when they extended their stay and honestly I think that was a cover up too. Like they know they fucked up and decided to make it look like they made a choice. Still tone deaf to their viewing stans and the world in general. I'm wondering if they thought they would get a media invite and didn't plan ahead.

It’s wild how much water weight you can gain eating theme park food. I love it all (minus the portion sizes but no one is making me eat everything) yet I am always so grateful to go back home and back to normal eating. I don’t know how many theme park vloggers handle eating the way they do, much less the next level amount that T and J eat.

Honestly, I really hope they have a good rewards or cash back card for all of these stays. Could’ve been racking up points.
Have you ever watched Mikey Chan/Strictly Dumpling? She's the man can eat!! But he works out really hard to counter it and is super fit. He's working hard just to maintain and the calorie requirements of the muscles he has must allow him to eat quite a bit. Tim is trying to lose fat and gain muscle and he's never going to do that eating the way he does as his body won't cope.

Who else besides Bob would like to see Jenn in the Black Widow costume? 🤪 View attachment 648254
She'd look more like Venom.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Where does this happen? In the birth video she goes in and gets induced, she’s not in pain or in labour in the car?
This wasn't the birth. They went to the hospital about a month prior for her SPD pain.

Reactions: 4
Imagine claiming you spend all day “editing” videos only to leave this kind of thing in the final cut. Can’t she just shut her goddamn yap when she’s eating? Good lord.

F4326D0F-D799-4CAA-B06C-11B0DA30BF19.jpeg

EA005405-E19E-43CC-A776-688892EA787C.jpeg

344507FF-7465-4753-884A-BD0082BDF3C4.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Wow...17 vacations for nearly 50 days already in 2021...
Yep they are just like the rest of us..
Our last vacation was in 2017

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.