The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hahaha I paused for a second as well but then realized 🤣🤣
I was watching one of my YouTubers from Australia. They said their dog might have eaten a dummy. I was like they ate a sucker? LOL!! Then they said that it was a pacifier....LOL!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
A theory popped into my head the other day about their messiness / slobs vs. how Tim dresses vs. how Jenn dresses.

While I know that they tended to always live in messy ass houses, I started to wonder if Tim actually *would* try and clean, tidy, organize, etc. and she'd just go and duck it all up again with crap everywhere (Exhibit A: Remember the bras hanging drying in clear view of where she was filming?) - OR she'd whine and demand his attention elsewhere (i.e. "let's go out..." "I want to watch TV..." "I don't want to do that today LLLLLlllllLlll..."

After awhile, he then learned just to live with it.

It's just so strange to me that someone who would take so much care in their appearance - in that he is always way more put together than she is - would somehow also be a utter slob around the house.

That leads me to wonder if he simply gave up over the years on trying to keep a clean house and psychologically he realizes the ONLY thing he CAN control is HIS appearance in keeping it neat. :unsure:

(edited to add: of course, that doesn't explain the shelf in the garage...but what if he's tried to start fixing it and she just butts in and stops him for whatever reason, i.e. she needs to take a nap :ROFLMAO: )
Sheesh that photo of gun toting Tim was taken in an absolute crap shack. I think clean and tidy Tim is just another of his personas.

I’m sure she smells like sweat, and hotdog water, but then again he’d probably like that.

that’s how I always viewed it as well. He wants to control or avoid the mess when it comes to Jackson. Tim doesn’t eat ribs because of how messy they are, and that’s the reason he doesn’t eat corn on the cob bc of the mess it leaves in his beard. I believe he also said he likes to eat his wings with a fork bc of the mess.
Wonder if that's his excuse for Jenn.... I'm not eating that, you'll leave FUPA stank in my beard. I'll be smelling it for weeks.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
Sheesh that photo of gun toting Tim was taken in an absolute crap shack. I think clean and tidy Tim is just another of his personas.

Wonder if that's his excuse for Jenn.... I'm not eating that, you'll leave FUPA stank in my beard. I'll be smelling it for weeks.
Tim doesn’t eat seafood
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Wait a minute, man, hey, check this out, man (Tell it)
It was this blind man, right? (This man) It was this blind man, right?
He was feelin' his way down the street with a stick, right? (Hey)
He walked past this fish market, you know what I'm sayin'?
(Fish market?) He stopped, he took a deep breath, he said
*sniffs* "Woo good morning ladies"

insert Jenn where ladies is

Last edited:
  • Haha
I think whomever it was that said they'd film the HEA fireworks and put the vlog out on the 4th July is spot on. Looks like that is indeed their plan. Their idiot stans will love it.

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I think whomever it was that said they'd film the HEA fireworks and put the vlog out on the 4th July is spot on. Looks like that is indeed their plan. Their idiot stans will love it.
Their stans will be like “OMG THIS IS SO SMART ITS LIKE 4TH OF JULY FIREWORKS”

because they are all so bleeping stupid

Reactions: 11
I was watching one of my YouTubers from Australia. They said their dog might have eaten a dummy. I was like they ate a sucker? LOL!! Then they said that it was a pacifier....LOL!!
I hope they know that can cause a huge blockage and kill the dog... even the nib of the dummy can block their intestines so no food of can pass through.
If the dog gets sick, can you let them know that’s what is wrong?

I thought the photo was taken in a friend's or family member's home. Some of the things on the wall, if I remember right, were more in line with a person older than him (i.e. paintings, religious photos / paintings, family photos all over, chandelier). I think it was a holiday (could be wrong) but I remember that it was pulled from a friend or family's FB page. LOL So I always gave Tim a pass on that one. 🤣

Edited to add: FOUND IT! Yeah, doesn't look like Jenn's decorating. 🤣

1625359558542.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I hope they know that can cause a huge blockage and kill the dog... even the nib of the dummy can block their intestines so no food of can pass through.
If the dog gets sick, can you let them know that’s what is wrong?
I should have clarified that it was a vets channel I was watching. They ended up making the dog sick and got it up.

She truly is a worthless slug.
Without him she would be a full on hoarder. She buys and buys and buys, often just leaves things unused in their boxes. Never bothering to return them if it turns out she bought the wrong item.

I thought the photo was taken in a friend's or family member's home. Some of the things on the wall, if I remember right, were more in line with a person older than him (i.e. paintings, religious photos / paintings, family photos all over, chandelier). I think it was a holiday (could be wrong) but I remember that it was pulled from a friend or family's FB page. LOL So I always gave Tim a pass on that one. 🤣

View attachment 646754
I'm not even convinced that pic was taken at his parent's house. From my understanding they're well off enough to gift trips to their sons. Surely their loveseat would have legs and not be covered by a sheet. This house looks like it's filled with all the left over props from the locally filmed B movies. Also like a friend had inherited it and just added to the junk.

The pics and decor are all just tossed up there. None are in a style a young man would have, more old person-ish.
Could it be a home of a grandparent? Sure... but again that seat is too low for any elder to use. And although Tim is all about the shot, he probably would have respected his grandparent's house better than to pose for a pic like this in it.

I have no idea where that is.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2

View attachment 646754
I kinda have to say though Tim looks cute here
Except the guns. I like the Cobain hairstyle on him. I think this is a grandparents house..the chandelier, tasseled curtains and cluster of family photos behind him. The short chair means nothing and even grandparents can be hoarders.. actually many hoarders are that age due to personal loss and mental issues :( . Not saying his grandparents are hoarders but not all grandparents have clean tidy houses is what I’m saying

I kinda have to say though Tim looks cute here
Except the guns. I like the Cobain hairstyle on him. I think this is a grandparents house..the chandelier, tasseled curtains and cluster of family photos behind him. The short chair means nothing and even grandparents can be hoarders.. actually many hoarders are that age due to personal loss and mental issues :( . Not saying his grandparents are hoarders but not all grandparents have clean tidy houses is what I’m saying
Yes, it was from someone older than him, but I can't remember for the life of me who it was. I know it was posted on that person's account and he was tagged. I think it was a party or holiday or something because you can see coats thrown about and drinks and it looks like board games or something on the floor in the background. I agree that the furniture doesn't mean anything; my grandparents still had bean bag chairs in their rec room in in the 90s even though they couldn't get in or out of them. LOL

• Haha
Lol at the Big Tim t-shirt! False advertising back then, and only true of his butt and ego these days.

I had a pretty traumatic delivery with my son, and it was one of the worst pains of my life, but with how much Jenn lies and exaggerates everything else, I think she was full of tit and milking it for views and sympathy.

Somewhat odd topic - but a Kyle Pallo video just auto played and I suffered through, er I mean, watched it.

With that being said, he’s lucky he’s pretty because he is clearly mind-numbingly stupid. Jesus.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Somewhat odd topic - but a Kyle Pallo video just auto played and I suffered through, er I mean, watched it.

With that being said, he’s lucky he’s pretty because he is clearly mind-numbingly stupid. Jesus.
Are there any smart theme park vloggers out there? I mean the ones who quit their jobs and aren't even part of a team.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm thinking there's trouble in the world of palm trees. Jenn is probably on a bender wanting a 4th of July weekend like she had pre J. No way will she have a vlog up tomorrow, cause you guys, I'm on holiday

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.