The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We have big butts and we always lie
You motherf@ckers can't deny
That when Tim walks in with an open mouthed grin
And flexes in your face
You get sick, want to throw up quick
'Cause you noticed that butt was stuffed
Deep in the shorts he' s wearing
I boaked and I can't stop staring
Oh Tim, I wanna trip ya
And take your picture.

😂
🤣 I totally sang that in the same style as the actual song...💀

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So, I wanted to chime in here on this before the thread moved on from it.

I have worked for a family law attorney for five years now and this has given me an up close, very personal and intimate view of what happens behind the closed doors of couples and their families.

Couples ALWAYS try to put on a good front, usually its not successful or only works for a short amount of time. The truth leaks out in small ways at the beginning, you’ll notice the snide comments or embarrassing the other person in front of friends/family or just general contempt.

The amount of cases that our office receives where our clients will tell us, “I couldn’t leave, you don’t understand what they’re really like. They threatened to take everything from me, to not let me see our children and to make my life miserable. I would have had to start over with nothing, so I stayed until I just couldn’t take it anymore.” I hear this so frequently that I’ve come to expect it in most of our long-term marriage divorce cases.

With all of that being said, I have often wondered if some of these same things are taking place with Tim. He has so much to lose if they were to ever get divorced. I know he’s not perfect, but it often seems like he’s just trying to make it through each day and not upset Jenn. That has to be absolutely miserable.
I w
So, I wanted to chime in here on this before the thread moved on from it.

I have worked for a family law attorney for five years now and this has given me an up close, very personal and intimate view of what happens behind the closed doors of couples and their families.

Couples ALWAYS try to put on a good front, usually its not successful or only works for a short amount of time. The truth leaks out in small ways at the beginning, you’ll notice the snide comments or embarrassing the other person in front of friends/family or just general contempt.

The amount of cases that our office receives where our clients will tell us, “I couldn’t leave, you don’t understand what they’re really like. They threatened to take everything from me, to not let me see our children and to make my life miserable. I would have had to start over with nothing, so I stayed until I just couldn’t take it anymore.” I hear this so frequently that I’ve come to expect it in most of our long-term marriage divorce cases.

With all of that being said, I have often wondered if some of these same things are taking place with Tim. He has so much to lose if they were to ever get divorced. I know he’s not perfect, but it often seems like he’s just trying to make it through each day and not upset Jenn. That has to be absolutely miserable.
I wouldn't be suprised if they ended up divorced soon. But I wouldn't put it psst Jen to take Jackpot and not let Tim see him

I w

I wouldn't be suprised if they ended up divorced soon. But I wouldn't put it psst Jen to take Jackpot and not let Tim see him
I think if they split up (will never happen) Tim would get custody of Jackson.
Jenn lies in bed all day long and has never changed a diaper. Never bathed her son.

There is a lot of evidence that Tim does everything.

Reactions: 2
Jenn lies in bed all day long and has never changed a diaper. Never bathed her son.

I agree but i wouldn't put it past her to pull some tit like that. Just to hurt him.

• Sad
Reactions: 2

Yeah but the system is gamed towards the Mother getting rights even if the Father is better suited to be the sole custodian.

You know Gin would fight him for the cash to keep the standard of living she's been accustomed to.

• Sick
Reactions: 3
I don’t see that happening. They seem to be in a weird, codependent relationship (at least from what we see on videos, so can't imagine what else we don't see!) and will probably not separate, at least not until Jackson is much older (my opinion only, I don't have any family members who are marriage counselors 😉).

However, I know people think Tim would be screwed if they did get divorced one day... but if he hired an editor and a team and rebranded his channel, he would be fine since the vast majority of subscribers want to see Tim in the parks and touring places. Unfortunately, him letting Jenn take over so much, put her photos in so many thumbnails, and control what content is in the videos (i.e. a lot of HER yapping), means she has become part of "TheTimTracker"... she knows it, too. He would have to scrub a lot of old videos and lose that revenue. She would probably go off and try to start her own channel, but he could also put his foot down and not allow little J to be on YT at all. She would never follow through or work on her own channel, and without exploiting her kid, her channel would tank because nobody cares about her makeup tutorials and reviews.

I agree but i wouldn't put it past her to pull some tit like that. Just to hurt him.
My ex narcissist did this to me when we got divorced. My kids are my world and my ex knew it. He used to beat me all the time and he told me if I went to the cops he would take my kids and I would never see them again. After 10 years I finally divorced him and we ended up with 50/50 custody. On the days he has the kids they are either with his mom, girlfriend or home alone. It is terrible and angers me everyday when my kids are with him but mentally I am so much better and I truly feel I wouldn't be alive today if we were still together.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 9
My ex narcissist did this to me when we got divorced. My kids are my world and my ex knew it. He used to beat me all the time and he told me if I went to the cops he would take my kids and I would never see them again. After 10 years I finally divorced him and we ended up with 50/50 custody. On the days he has the kids they are either with his mom, girlfriend or home alone. It is terrible and angers me everyday when my kids are with him but mentally I am so much better and I truly feel I wouldn't be alive today if we were still together.
I know what you speak of. So sorry for what you went through. I got full physical custody and joint legal custody (for the times the kids were with the ex).

My ex had full access to the kids, yet he only saw them on average every 18 months (his loss). They are adults now. He totally ignores our daughter, who has our only grandson. Is in touch with our son. He sends birthday and Christmas presents to our son’s girls, while our grandson gets ghosted.
Real nice guy! 😡

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Why would JennBo want a divorce? If Tim asked for it she'd come out on top. All her undiagnosed ailments would magically go away in front of a judge. Any negative portrayal of her in the videos would be explained away as just an act. I picture her keeping the house and getting a monthly check from him as well as revenue from the channel.

Reactions: 7
Still no video.

Jenn, you truly are the laziest sack of tit…christ even that sounds like a compliment

I’m trying to find an insult suitable for the deplorable misshapen heap of garbage that you are

Reactions: 11
they STILL haven’t put the new video out now. its funny to me that by the time their tit goes up people have moved on to other things. bleeping lazy assholes😂🤣

Reactions: 6
they STILL haven’t put the new video out now. its funny to me that by the time their tit goes up people have moved on to other things. bleeping lazy assholes😂🤣
If I was Tim I would take the computer and put a video out. Tim, you have to realize that Jenn is SINGLE HANDEDLY ruining your channel?? Or are you blind?

Reactions: 12
Isn't the purpose of being invited as media to an event to get the word out asap to generate publicity for the company that hosted you?
If TTT was invited as media and 4 days pass since the event and still no video, what the hell is Disney thinking and what the hell is TTT thinking if they want to get back in good graces? Even our local news station reported the next day on the HEA being back. If TT was truly invited media and not a "plus one" (if even a thing) this is a complete waste of time and money on Disney's part.

Reactions: 16
Isn't the purpose of being invited as media to an event to get the word out asap to generate publicity for the company that hosted you?
If TTT was invited as media and 4 days pass since the event and still no video, what the hell is Disney thinking and what the hell is TTT thinking if they want to get back in good graces? Even our local news station reported the next day on the HEA being back. If TT was truly invited media and not a "plus one" (if even a thing) this is a complete waste of time and money on Disney's part.
If they were invited as ACTUAL media Tim has got to be SOOO embarrassed…

or maybe neither of them care at all?

Reactions: 4
At this point they shouldn’t even bother putting it up. All the other vloggers put up HEA video the next day and then put up Epcot Forever the day after that. And the Slackers are still slacking.

Reactions: 11
I love Jackie, and Nate, but lately they're starting to get a wee bit much with the drinking and being loud on rides etc. Hoping they reign it in a bit before they get attitude.
WOW! You guys think that! Oooh
Has it changed interesting...

I was talking to my wife today about why people treat Disney Vloggers as if they are celebrities. It seems like a trend going on the past four years in which we have never seen this before. My guess is more children and families are watching and children/tweens latch onto anything popular as if they are celebrities....she thinks it's more Disney PR people opening them up to Media events/more exposure.

It's just mind numbing that people treat the Kyle Pallos and the Tims of the world as if they are some rock star, when they do minimal editing/vlogging/go to the same places, etc.

I wish this trend would be over, I am guessing it will be soon. I suspect You Tube will change over the next two years to make it harder on any vlogger, small or large to make any more money. I just hope T + J are saving money as well.
Really.. I hope so seems it's getting worse and worse for money making for practically a hobby actually just day joy and hold a camera and talk.

Reactions: 1
If they were invited as ACTUAL media Tim has got to be SOOO embarrassed…

or maybe neither of them care at all?
I see it on Tim's constant mind day of but after that neither of them care! I actually think the part that will be a big bummer will be the 50th with Ratatouille, the new fireworks at MK and Especially the debut of Harmonious!

Reactions: 1
I honestly cannot believe that they care so little about their channel and their stans that they still haven’t bothered to put a video out yet, and yet the stans just can’t see it and continue to endlessly defend them!
I definitely think this is all Jenn, Tim does want the channel to be a success, he has obviously also filmed the Epcot forever fireworks too. He really needs to start putting his foot down with her now, it’s actually laughable how lazy she is and how he is letting her get away with it! Imagine if this was an employee they had hired to edit and they weren’t getting videos out until 4/5 days after the event!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.