The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think you nailed it. I absolutely think that Tim isn’t perfect but he’s STUCK. She’s a witch and everyone can see it and I 100% see her doing that tit where the spouse throws threats in the others face
Yep. There's been a whole lot more times in the course of mine and DH's watching them for so many years that we actually legit felt bad for Tim and thought Jenn was a witch, was out of line, said something so mean, said something Tim would NEVER have said to her - and yet she kept it in the final edit, etc.

There's been plenty of times when we would look at each other and shake our heads or I'd make him go back and replay something because I'd be like - did she really just say that to Tim!??!

When that keeps happening, you pretty much know that she is the problem in the relationship, and not as much Tim (despite his own faults).

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Yep. There's been a whole lot more times in the course of mine and DH's watching them for so many years that we actually legit felt bad for Tim and thought Jenn was a witch, was out of line, said something so mean, said something Tim would NEVER have said to her - and yet she kept it in the final edit, etc.
If we cringe at the things she thinks are perfectly ok to share, imagine the awful things she says to him when the cameras aren’t rolling.

Reactions: 14
A theory popped into my head the other day about their messiness / slobs vs. how Tim dresses vs. how Jenn dresses.

While I know that they tended to always live in messy ass houses, I started to wonder if Tim actually *would* try and clean, tidy, organize, etc. and she'd just go and duck it all up again with crap everywhere (Exhibit A: Remember the bras hanging drying in clear view of where she was filming?) - OR she'd whine and demand his attention elsewhere (i.e. "let's go out..." "I want to watch TV..." "I don't want to do that today LLLLLlllllLlll..."

After awhile, he then learned just to live with it.

It's just so strange to me that someone who would take so much care in their appearance - in that he is always way more put together than she is - would somehow also be a utter slob around the house.

That leads me to wonder if he simply gave up over the years on trying to keep a clean house and psychologically he realizes the ONLY thing he CAN control is HIS appearance in keeping it neat. :unsure:

(edited to add: of course, that doesn't explain the shelf in the garage...but what if he's tried to start fixing it and she just butts in and stops him for whatever reason, i.e. she needs to take a nap :ROFLMAO: )
I agree with this theory. It sounds like me with my ex husband. I was very neat and liked things clean, but he would mess everything up. He was just a slob. I was always fighting a losing battle. Even with things we owned, he would break everything nice we had. He didnt take care of electronics, tools etc. I became so frustrated and depressed I found myself just giving up. Even my parents noticed and would say this is not like you to leave a mess, but I had just given up. I was however particular about my appearance because it was the only area I could feel clean and neat. Thankfully that loser is out of my life and my husband now is amazing and likes things clean, so I keep a very tidy house now! He may have just given up at this point.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
And as much as I’m for women empowerment and all that bleeping jazz I think she still milked the whole damn pregnancy/birth.

I feel like if there was a lazy way to give birth Jenn definitely would have opted for it.

she’s an asshole
I mean, didn’t she initially want a c-section because she thought it was easier than natural labor?

also,I went to AK yesterday and was in the same area they were when Jenn lost her ring. Umm there was no grate or drain where she claimed it went into. I know we all agree she lied, but geez, why go through all those theatrics including finding a clip where her ring supposedly fell? Obviously Tim wasn’t giving her enough attention that day 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Have you seen the new FRE video?
It’s obvious they read here because they even include ‘Ut Dis’ lol
It’s so funny.

Reactions: 6
They most definitely just bought a buttload of views - huge jump in numbers on the past four or five days vlogs. Such frauds...

• Wow
  • Angry
I mean, didn’t she initially want a c-section because she thought it was easier than natural labor?

also,I went to AK yesterday and was in the same area they were when Jenn lost her ring. Umm there was no grate or drain where she claimed it went into. I know we all agree she lied, but geez, why go through all those theatrics including finding a clip where her ring supposedly fell? Obviously Tim wasn’t giving her enough attention that day 🙄
Honestly I called bullshit on that entire story immediately! My gut told me she wanted a new/better/more expensive ring so she had hoped to lose it in order to get a new one. I’m thinking Tim didn’t give her the reaction she wanted “oh my goodness let’s head right to Mall At Millenia to buy you a pricey new bauble my love” and she got pissed and then wanted to find it immediately

Reactions: 5
Listening to these two morons talk about putting Jackson into a toddler bed is annoying. When they do that they aren’t going to have any time away from him. Them worrying about him getting out of bed and Jen saying they need motion detectors is freaking hysterical. They are in for a real shock once they can’t contain him in the crib anymore. That’s when the real work starts.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So, I wanted to chime in here on this before the thread moved on from it.

I have worked for a family law attorney for five years now and this has given me an up close, very personal and intimate view of what happens behind the closed doors of couples and their families.

Couples ALWAYS try to put on a good front, usually its not successful or only works for a short amount of time. The truth leaks out in small ways at the beginning, you’ll notice the snide comments or embarrassing the other person in front of friends/family or just general contempt.

The amount of cases that our office receives where our clients will tell us, “I couldn’t leave, you don’t understand what they’re really like. They threatened to take everything from me, to not let me see our children and to make my life miserable. I would have had to start over with nothing, so I stayed until I just couldn’t take it anymore.” I hear this so frequently that I’ve come to expect it in most of our long-term marriage divorce cases.

With all of that being said, I have often wondered if some of these same things are taking place with Tim. He has so much to lose if they were to ever get divorced. I know he’s not perfect, but it often seems like he’s just trying to make it through each day and not upset Jenn. That has to be absolutely miserable.
Its cheaper to keep her is a saying for a reason. Im unfortunately going through it right now after an 18 year marriage. I don't have near the wealth Tim does and im still going to be on the hook to pay her somewhere around $100k because I have too much in our houses equity and retirement savings. Going to end up having to sell my house and find somewhere else to live. Shes similar to Jen and leeched off my hard work all these years and going to walk away like she just won the lottery when she barely ever worked all those years.

I couldn't even imagine what Tim would be on the hook for especially if their house is paid off or down enough to have a ton of equity. He'd be screwed. Then you add in the complication of having a child in the mix and it's just not worth separating. You just do what Tim does and let her have her way and keep her happy otherwise she has the power to destroy your life.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
I know that PMM gets some flack on here but fair play to him he’s managed to get both the MK and Epcot firework vlogs out and still nothing from the trackers who are obviously too busy enjoying their millionth staycation to do any work!! It’s absolutely piss poor!!

Reactions: 12
I know that PMM gets some flack on here but fair play to him he’s managed to get both the MK and Epcot firework vlogs out and still nothing from the trackers who are obviously too busy enjoying their millionth staycation to do any work!! It’s absolutely piss poor!!
Also these firework vlogs are super easy to edit since the bulk of the vloggers are showing the show start to finish with minimum cuts.

Reactions: 9
Its cheaper to keep her is a saying for a reason. Im unfortunately going through it right now after an 18 year marriage. I don't have near the wealth Tim does and im still going to be on the hook to pay her somewhere around $100k because I have too much in our houses equity and retirement savings. Going to end up having to sell my house and find somewhere else to live. Shes similar to Jen and leeched off my hard work all these years and going to walk away like she just won the lottery when she barely ever worked all those years.

I couldn't even imagine what Tim would be on the hook for especially if their house is paid off or down enough to have a ton of equity. He'd be screwed. Then you add in the complication of having a child in the mix and it's just not worth separating. You just do what Tim does and let her have her way and keep her happy otherwise she has the power to destroy your life.
I'm sorry to hear this, that's incredibly tough. We see situations similar to yours far too frequently, we work very hard to advocate for our clients and minimize the impact, but being up against someone who as you've said, have leeched off their spouses can feel like an uphill battle because they are determined to take everything they can and often stop at nothing to accomplish this.

I absolutely agree with you! I'm not familiar with specific Florida divorce laws/statutes, but Tim is most certainly going to get screwed if their marriage ever ends. It's unfortunate.

• Sad
Reactions: 3
Yep that’s EXACTLY what I’m talking about. That was just her bilking everyone for every ounce of sympathy they could generate

I’ve given birth and while I understand that EVERY SINGLE experience is different I can’t help but wonder if Jenn was entirely full of tit about her pain and then about her “almost dying”🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I had a fairly quick labor (fortunately) and I didn’t have an epidural because I had a bad experience with a spinal tap in my early 20s but I don’t remember the pain being excruciating. But like I said I know all births are different but I think Jenn is full of tit
Didn’t see have to go to theatre due to a bleed though?

Reactions: 1
A theory popped into my head the other day about their messiness / slobs vs. how Tim dresses vs. how Jenn dresses.

While I know that they tended to always live in messy ass houses, I started to wonder if Tim actually *would* try and clean, tidy, organize, etc. and she'd just go and duck it all up again with crap everywhere (Exhibit A: Remember the bras hanging drying in clear view of where she was filming?) - OR she'd whine and demand his attention elsewhere (i.e. "let's go out..." "I want to watch TV..." "I don't want to do that today LLLLLlllllLlll..."

After awhile, he then learned just to live with it.
I watched an old video the other day, I think someone here posted it or it showed up as recommended for me, but Jenn was griping about Tim cleaning the shower ”at some ungodly hour before he went to work” and the bleach smell woke her up. And I know I’ve seen at least one other old video where she talked about Tim cleaning the shower before work. I think you are right. He just gave up because what is the point. It’s like when the pandemic started and Jenn made him clean up “her office” and it looks worse than ever now.

Reactions: 10
I watched an old video the other day, I think someone here posted it or it showed up as recommended for me, but Jenn was griping about Tim cleaning the shower ”at some ungodly hour before he went to work” and the bleach smell woke her up. And I know I’ve seen at least one other old video where she talked about Tim cleaning the shower before work. I think you are right. He just gave up because what is the point. It’s like when the pandemic started and Jenn made him clean up “her office” and it looks worse than ever now.
She truly is a worthless slug.

I call bullshit. I’m sorry. With someone like Jenn who CONSTANTLY lies/embellishes the truth I find it so hard to believe that she “practically almost died” during childbirth
LOL!! I forget that the British have a different word for surgery!! LOL!! I was like did they film a movie? Then I was like no dummy that not what they are talking about. LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 5
LOL!! I forget that the British have a different word for surgery!! LOL!! I was like did they film a movie? Then I was like no dummy that not what they are talking about. LOL
Hahaha I paused for a second as well but then realized 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.