The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Off topic

Anyone else noticed a change in Jackie (Super Enthused) recently? I feel like her face is changing, dare I say a bit bloated. She's still slim, might be her hair, but either it's wearing her hair back or the effects of the Disney Diet & alcohol catching up but something is different.

Reactions: 4
If I were dropping $1,000 a night to stay at a hotel under an hour from my house I wouldn't want to do any work during my stay either. But of course I'm not a "travel vlogger" doing very basic editing for a living.

Does anybody know the name of the song they use in their outro?

Reactions: 2
I wouldn't be surprised if Jenn got her way with an extended stay.

Does anyone remember the video years and years ago with Jenn drinking and dancing and jumping all around. I think it was one night at Senior Frogs on I-Drive. And Tim was pissed because he had to get up super early in the morning for work and she just kept going and wouldn't leave.

Once again, Jenn getting her way (and in this case, not caring about having the other one lose sleep before work).

Reactions: 6
Somewhat odd topic - but a Kyle Pallo video just auto played and I suffered through, er I mean, watched it.

With that being said, he’s lucky he’s pretty because he is clearly mind-numbingly stupid. Jesus.
Right?!? He’s absolutely AWFUL. Just a frat boy wannabe filming himself/shaking a camera through the theme parks

he says “welcome to your daily dose” at the beginning of each video…

my daily dose of what? Parkinson’s?? Motion sickness??

dude if you are going to do this at least get yourself a frigging gimbal

Off topic

Anyone else noticed a change in Jackie (Super Enthused) recently? I feel like her face is changing, dare I say a bit bloated. She's still slim, might be her hair, but either it's wearing her hair back or the effects of the Disney Diet & alcohol catching up but something is different.
YES!!! She’s getting thick!! It’s that Disney Diet NO DOUBT

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 5
Off topic

I noticed that too, when I watched Nate's HEA video. I wasn't sure if it was just the dress she was wearing or what. Funny it would now be catching up to her, since she doesn't seem to be drinking more than she already was (what we're seeing on video, at least).

Reactions: 1
I noticed that too, when I watched Nate's HEA video. I wasn't sure if it was just the dress she was wearing or what. Funny it would now be catching up to her, since she doesn't seem to be drinking more than she already was (what we're seeing on video, at least).
That Disney Diet definitely catches up to ya it’s brutal.

I always thought her legs were a little thick but that was just her body type.

she’s filling out all over and she dresses like a 7 year old

Ib
Your post is very spot on.

Jack$on is not being raised in a word rich environment to begin with. They talk AT him rather than TO him.

What we are shown of him at home versus out and about are night and day.
Home = joyful, playful, curious.
Outside the house = bored, indifferent, blank face

We all wish that he is home more to give him stability, a routine and the opportunity to catch up to what other kids his own age are doing.

A last, this won’t happen as T&J won’t pivot their lifestyle to prioritize Jack$on’s growth as a child. Especially FOMO Jenn!

@HereForTheT3a22Tim and Jenn do not care. They care about what is convenient and beneficial for them. And before the semi-stans jump on me saying that’s too harsh, it’s the goddamned truth. Tim and Jenn never really wanted children, they wanted the idea of children. This perfect family image to sell to their fans/stans. Well guess what, ain’t happening.”

THIS! 👏
They are so impatient with Jack$on that I see him afraid to do anything on his own for fear of being admonished by them. He is very tentative in his actions and confused at times.
I want to add that I believe Tim worked in the special education field. So it bothers me even more that Jackpot on says UT dis all the time. He should be saying close to 200 words. Saying those words naturally and not preforming the words. Hey timblow and 2 dinners, there are programs that will evaluate your child for free and provide therapy services. Look up birth to 3.

• Angry
Reactions: 5
I was talking to my wife today about why people treat Disney Vloggers as if they are celebrities. It seems like a trend going on the past four years in which we have never seen this before. My guess is more children and families are watching and children/tweens latch onto anything popular as if they are celebrities....she thinks it's more Disney PR people opening them up to Media events/more exposure.

It's just mind numbing that people treat the Kyle Pallos and the Tims of the world as if they are some rock star, when they do minimal editing/vlogging/go to the same places, etc.

I wish this trend would be over, I am guessing it will be soon. I suspect You Tube will change over the next two years to make it harder on any vlogger, small or large to make any more money. I just hope T + J are saving money as well.

Reactions: 8
Yep that’s EXACTLY what I’m talking about. That was just her bilking everyone for every ounce of sympathy they could generate

I’ve given birth and while I understand that EVERY SINGLE experience is different I can’t help but wonder if Jenn was entirely full of tit about her pain and then about her “almost dying”🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

I had a fairly quick labor (fortunately) and I didn’t have an epidural because I had a bad experience with a spinal tap in my early 20s but I don’t remember the pain being excruciating. But like I said I know all births are different but I think Jenn is full of tit
My 1st labor was horrible with complications and I did almost did die. I called bs on her video. Even my non observant ex was like wait that's not even close to what you went through. 🙄

• Heart
Reactions: 3
I was talking to my wife today about why people treat Disney Vloggers as if they are celebrities. It seems like a trend going on the past four years in which we have never seen this before. My guess is more children and families are watching and children/tweens latch onto anything popular as if they are celebrities....she thinks it's more Disney PR people opening them up to Media events/more exposure.

It's just mind numbing that people treat the Kyle Pallos and the Tims of the world as if they are some rock star, when they do minimal editing/vlogging/go to the same places, etc.

I wish this trend would be over, I am guessing it will be soon. I suspect You Tube will change over the next two years to make it harder on any vlogger, small or large to make any more money. I just hope T + J are saving money as well.
I would NEVER treat one of these worthless fuckwads like anything more than they are. They are just PEOPLE who are mooching off of a system that has made it EASY to do so little work for such a great reward.

see Kyle Pallos newest video…him eating cereal and talking about absolutely nothing with him shirtless in the thumbnail to get people to click. He’s such a bleeping asshole

he honestly makes the trackers seem tolerable

My 1st labor was horrible with complications and I did almost did die. I called bs on her video. Even my non observant ex was like wait that's not even close to what you went through. 🙄
I’m so sorry to hear that!! But see inventory if someone like yourself who went through hell and back delivering a child can call BS you really know she was faking the whole damn thing.

If I were dropping $1,000 a night to stay at a hotel under an hour from my house I wouldn't want to do any work during my stay either. But of course I'm not a "travel vlogger" doing very basic editing for a living.

Fat Bottomed Girls by Queen?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I would NEVER treat one of these worthless fuckwads like anything more than they are. They are just PEOPLE who are mooching off of a system that has made it EASY to do so little work for such a great reward.

see Kyle Pallos newest video…him eating cereal and talking about absolutely nothing with him shirtless in the thumbnail to get people to click. He’s such a bleeping asshole

he honestly makes the trackers seem tolerable

I’m so sorry to hear that!! But see inventory if someone like yourself who went through hell and back delivering a child can call BS you really know she was faking the whole damn thing.
I haven’t no idea why autocorrect changed “even” to “inventory”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

We have big butts and we always lie
You motherf@ckers can't deny
That when Tim walks in with an open mouthed grin
And flexes in your face
You get sick, want to throw up quick
'Cause you noticed that butt was stuffed
Deep in the shorts he' s wearing
I boaked and I can't stop staring
Oh Tim, I wanna trip ya
And take your picture.

😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I haven't seen any of her videos lately to notice if she has been gaining all over, but after her UK trip I wondered if she had botox or something around her eyes and cheeks. Looked smoother and plumper in her face, but didn't seem like weight gain since it was noticeable in the upper part of the face to me? Trying to look younger than she does? Her style of dress and her hair already scream that she is trying to look way younger. I really wish she would get a cute hair cut and stop bleaching it to death. She is the least annoying and most normal vlogger, IMO. Even if I think she is often fake with the over-the-top excitement about everything.

I haven't seen any of her videos lately to notice if she has been gaining all over, but after her UK trip I wondered if she had botox or something around her eyes and cheeks. Looked smoother and plumper in her face, but didn't seem like weight gain since it was noticeable in the upper part of the face to me? Trying to look younger than she does? Her style of dress and her hair already scream that she is trying to look way younger. I really wish she would get a cute hair cut and stop bleaching it to death. She is the least annoying and most normal vlogger, IMO. Even if I think she is often fake with the over-the-top excitement about everything.
I love Jackie, and Nate, but lately they're starting to get a wee bit much with the drinking and being loud on rides etc. Hoping they reign it in a bit before they get attitude.

• Heart
I agree. I just watched a few of her newest videos. I’m thinking maybe fillers?? But also the Disney diet will catch up to her. She truly is the least annoying/obnoxious so I don’t have a problem with her like I do all of the others 🤣🤣

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.