The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yep.

I always refer back to the engagement vlog. Love him or hate him - and whether or not one agrees or disagrees on a birthday engagement - Tim's heart was still in the right place and he was trying to do something nice for her and she fucked it up and he had to change his plans at the last minute.

There was your huge red flag, Tim.

Reactions: 15
Yes absolutely. And she showed NO remorse to totally fucking the entire thing up. Like who are you?? I feel like Tim should have run away screaming at that moment but he was blinded by his “hot chick”

Reactions: 13
I was a massive fan of tim tracker less so of Jen but understood she came with the channel, but since they had Jackson they only post everything to do with him and family days and I understand he is now part of their lives but the channel was about Disney tips mainly for adult travellers and now I feel like they barely show anything relevant to their childless adult subscribers, I wished they had just made a separate channel for all their family stuff

Reactions: 15
Sending love rather than loving this comment.

I agree. They prioritise money and material things. They thought they wanted a child when they couldn't have one. He came along just as they were riding high hosted by Disney and whilst you would have thought that would make their life complete, they seem miserable. Depressed, comfort eating, luxury buying, emotional hole filling miserable behavior. None of us know what kind of parents were really going to be, or how we're going to adapt until after they're born. New mums aren't in control of their bodies and emotions for a while. Most of us take time out, recover physically and work through that adaption phase. They vlogged it and sent it out for comment and scrutiny. They barely paused. They certainly haven't pivoted to parenthood. It's not too late for them. They could take a camera free break and rethink their life choices. They won't.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
He even admitted he never sleeps well in hotel beds and Jenn sleeps like a baby... Tim why not live in your house and sleep in your own bed every night? Instead of hotel rooms.
Imagine how Jackson feels sleeping in a shitty pop up crib every night

Reactions: 10
Jenn (in particular) and Tim need to learn to communicate with little J.

He probably does understand way more than he says, but they never give him the proper chance to express himself. Mrs. I-talks-alot is constantly chattering away. She's been doing this since he was an infant, always filling the air with her thoughts and feelings, imposing them upon him. Her constant use of the word "love" bothered me the most. She has always used it in place of the word "like" and would form it as a question to modify how he thought. "Do you Love the Princess Buddy? Waive!" If she could just zip those lips and observe her child for a day she'd learn so much. Not to mention having a parent who won't let you express yourself has to be emotionally upsetting and stressful.

I hate this comparison as Little J is NOT a pet, despite being treated like one much of the time, but dog trainers do not train the animal, they train the owner.

Jenn and Tim need training.

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
View attachment 646089

I'm immature this image made me chuckle for obvious reasons.
Tits for days, both front and back.

I'm down for some fun juvenile laughs (my kids made me this way, LOL) but missing it here. Are those balloons?

Her clevage. OMG. Those girls have to be hurting her back.
They are hurting my back just looking at them. I’m large chested but it’s all about the right supportive bra and proper posture.

Reactions: 5
I'm down for some fun juvenile laughs (my kids made me this way, LOL) but missing it here. Are those balloons?

Her clevage. OMG. Those girls have to be hurting her back.
I just thought the saying on the board was referring to her "girls" as you put it.

Reactions: 3
I just thought the saying on the board was referring to her "girls" as you put it.
okay ... I'm an idiot as that was my first thought too, but over-analyzed it.

For Little J, absolutely, the milk bar is open! Magical. (He's weaned now?)

Reactions: 2
okay ... I'm an idiot as that was my first thought too, but over-analyzed it.

For Little J, absolutely, the milk bar is open! Magical. (He's weaned now?)
Whenever my tits were out like that (rare but unavoidable sometimes with certain cuts of t-shirts) at my sons age he would bang on them like bongos. It was pretty embarrassing especially when I was like in the middle of a conversation while holding him or something. So I adjusted my wardrobe accordingly.

Jenn refuses to accept that she’s not 20 and thin anymore

That's hysterical I've seen kids doing that to their moms. Is Little J doing this? He has to be. We see him grabbing at her in some pics.

I had to stop breast feeding my kids just before a year old. One because he was not getting the nutrition he needed from me, the other two as I had to go back to work and pumping/leaking during the work day was not a thing I could manage. Much appreciation to those women would could. Men don't get it, there's a ton of emotions connected to nursing a child, and when we can't be with them to nurse it flips our hearts inside out.

OMG I need J$ to do this during an intro “Todaaaaayyy…. Titty titty bam bam!!!!!”

The fact that they can’t/won’t put a video out in a timely fashion should be more than Enough reason to keep them off anybody’s media list.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
I saw Tim last night at EPCOT…. All I’m going to say is: if I were Jenn, I’d step my game up, especially if he’s going to be going to the parks solo.
Whoever brought up the price of the GF.. He (Tim) told a friend of mine they extended one more night! Checking out 7/4. That’s a CRAZY amount of money
Edit to add: Today they will be at AK. If I go to the parks 5 days per week, no way in hell I’m wasting time going to the parks when I have a room on property. I’m staying on property every second of the day. Im getting my money’s worth

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Whenever I see him referenced as “J$” I think “J-Money”…that should be his rap/musician name and he’ll be a pro on the titty bongos

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.