The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just as a side note - isn't this the Tiffany ring Tim bought her in the last year or so that she's referring to as her "wedding" ring? She hasn't worn her real wedding rings in quite some time.
She probably doesn’t fit them!!
Hence the Tiffany (status-got to flex!) ring, which now is strangling her sausage finger.
Tim! I need a new ring!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Just realized TTT channel is paralleling a scene in Pinocchio -- we all know what happens to the little wooden puppet.

Hi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
A high silk hat and a silver cane
A watch of gold with a diamond chain
Hi-diddle-dee
An actor's life for me
It's great to be a celebrity
An actor's life for me
Hi-diddle-dee-dum
An actor's life is fun
An actor's life for me
Hi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
A wax mustache and a beaver coat
A pony cart and a billy goat
Hi-diddle-dee-dum
An actor's life is fun
You wear your hair in a pompadour
You ride around in a coach and four
You stop and buy out a candy store
An actor's life for me
Hi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
A high silk hat and a silver cane
A watch of gold with a diamond chain
Hi-diddle-dee-day
An actor's life is gay
It's great to be a celebrity
An actor's life for me
Think the Rabbit Hole was in their kitchen and their butt's too big to fit and got stuck for a few days. They are never home cause crews are in there widening the hole but, at the same time eating the Disney magical food is making them get bigger so they'll never be able to get down there?

Think the Rabbit Hole was in their kitchen and their butt's too big to fit and got stuck for a few days. They are never home cause crews are in there widening the hole but, at the same time, they're eating magic food is making them get bigger so they'll never be able to get down there?
Hence the Tiffany (status-got to flex!) ring, which now is strangling her sausage finger.
Tim! I need a new ring!
For some reason this made me want Spicy Hot Italian Lasagna.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Jenn should of been right at home in the sewer, looking around the gutters for her ring.

Maybe she likened it to her being a very fat Alice in Wonderland and she can't follow the White Rabbitt cause her ass is too big to get down there?

If they were trying to tell people what they are doing by saying something about Tracker Ring and Planters. Disney has tracking devices all over the parks maybe The Tracker Ring is adding some more?
I am so here for the Dawn Davenport photo😂🙌

On a side note:
When they were talking about meeting friends I saw that Tim had on his reverse tie-dye and I said to my spouse they are meeting friends and they’re wearing that they just said that they had done laundry could Tim not have at least put on the nice polo shirt that he wore to the dessert party?

Reactions: 7
Think the Rabbit Hole was in their kitchen and their butt's too big to fit and got stuck for a few days. They are never home cause crews are in there widening the hole but, at the same time eating the Disney magical food is making them get bigger so they'll never be able to get down there?
Sounds like

Reactions: 2
Tim! I need a new ring!
I think her ring is Cartier. Even bigger flex than Tiffany’s. I’m surprised she doesn’t have the bracelet to match.

• Wow
I think her ring is Cartier. Even bigger flex than Tiffany’s. I’m surprised she doesn’t have the bracelet to match.
Now you’re putting ideas in Jenn’s pea brain 😂😆😂.

Thanks for the correction.
I don’t really go in the Tiffany/Cartier circles.
People here said Tiffany so I just went with that.

There to, people here don’t have to flex and show off to be awesome people!
🥰 You are my tribe!

Oh - I think you're right! There's just so much flexxing going on, it's hard to keep track!

Tiffany, Cartier, Gucci...

I'm all about -

Walmart, Target, CVS... 🤣 🤣 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Tim Tracker #31 Lifestyles of the Not So Rich and Famous

Oh - I think you're right! There's just so much flexxing going on, it's hard to keep track!

Tiffany, Cartier, Gucci...

I'm all about -

Walmart, Target, CVS... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Target is now considered a high end brand. They actually have the highest income average per household of all of the major retailers. The average customer at Target makes 70K a year

They wonder down to a restaurant at a $1000 a night hotel in cycling shorts and wonder why they've been sent to eat othe corridor on a sofa :)
I kept thinking about how she wore those shorts all around the day before and they hadn’t been washed/laundered. 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
I kept thinking about how she wore those shorts all around the day before and they hadn’t been washed/laundered. 🤢
That is so nasty. If you're going to that nice bar, why not quickly go back to your room to freshen up and change?

Edited to add: I just noticed Tim's hair is different between Enchanted Rose and then suddenly is shaved on the sides during the outro at home where he says forgot to film. Guess we'll hear about another $100 haircut in a coming vlog. 🤣

Tell me they had that giant hotel suite and no washer/dryer in the room?! The GF looks like a funeral parlor. The only thing appealing is the short distance to MK. Still not worth the $.
TTT #31- Our shorts may be too tight but our pocket are deep.

Reactions: 11
Is that why Tim had to do laundry on the third day? They seem to wear the same clothes over and over again, whether home or at a hotel.

• Sick
Is that why Tim had to do laundry on the third day? They seem to wear the same clothes over and over again, whether home or at a hotel.
The only two reasons I can see for them wanting to get the laundry done before heading home is that they're out of clothes, having not planned for that additional day, or they're not heading home.

Reactions: 5
Tell me they had that giant hotel suite and no washer/dryer in the room?!
“Villas with one or more bedrooms feature in-unit washers and dryers. Plus, 24-hour, self-service laundry rooms are located in the following areas at Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa: Second floor of the main building.”

The key word here is “villa”. Villas tend to have a full kitchen. And at GF would be in the DVC section.

Bojos just got a suite. An upgraded regular room.

Reactions: 3
Maybe the monumental staycation place has monumental washers and dryer’s? Lol
They never do laundry on these trips, are they down to a few clothing items that still fit?

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.