The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She re-explains the wedding ring loss (and will link the video in the description down below!) That she thought FOR SURE it fell into a storm drain, but it just bounced into a planter. ??? Was that the first time we heard about the planter ???
The first time we hear about the planter was the last time Tim went to Animal Kingdom alone. I’ll try to find the exact video. He let it slip in that video that it was found by the corn in the raised planter that circles a tree. I remember wondering why Jenn would leave that bit in because it contradicted her story of the storm drain. I guess that may be why they are retelling the story now, because people noticed.

I went back and watched the original. She never mentions it being found in a planter. She starts talking about the ring at about 7:45, but you can skip to 9:00 if you want to get to the storm drain and hearing it clink part of the story. At 9:34, “future Jenn” shows up and starts talking more about how you can hear it and never mentions the planter. At the end of the video is when they get the ring back, still no mention of a planter.

ok, found the video where Tim mentions the area it was found. It starts about 7:30.

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Girl, burn those damn bike shorts.... right now, go get a lighter, some gasoline... I'll wait - now do it, burn those bleeping shorts so no one has see you in them ever again. Trust me, I'm doing you a favor.
2021-07-07 (2).png
2021-07-07 (3).png
2021-07-07 (4).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
It definitely sounds like it! Sounds like “Tim tracker and his wife” before the radio is probably switched down or off.
Yep, I heard it too, it seemed like the safari guide was distracted by it too as he lost his speech for a moment

Reactions: 2
Watching today’s AK snooze fest, I’m wondering whatever happened to the expensive banshee puppet she had to have which was never to be seen again!
Such a waste, it’s like their Harry Potter wands that they never use and had to get.

Stop buying useless junk!

it’s so obvious that they only liked Universal for HHN (and because you could get alcohol there) they like water parks and eating at Disney Springs. That’s pretty much it.

They def were not Disney fans (except for Epcot) prior to getting on media lists.

Reactions: 7
Re cupcakegate. Two possibilities spring to mind.

#1 Tim arrived late and didn’t realise they were giving them out

#2 Tim arrived late and they were all gone.

He was clearly at the dessert table so it’s odd he didn’t show any of that. No doubt there’s a reason…

Reactions: 4
So cast member previews was before July 1st. If so I wonder if those are left over desserts for the media event on July 1st. Who else is invited can't just be vloggers. right? They aren't hollywood to treat 1st class!
I legitimately never understand what you’re talking about. Then scroll up to see who posted and it’s always your name 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Great spot from whoever picked up the CM coming over the radio on the Safari. She definitely said “Tim Tracker on …”

what was that about?

Reactions: 2
It definitely sounded like ‘Tim Tracker and his wife’

Really itching to know what it was about! Lol

Reactions: 8
"Jacksons in a phase where he wont eat unless hes feeding himself" thats not a phase its called development 🤣 kids almost 2!!

Reactions: 21
The first time we hear about the planter was the last time Tim went to Animal Kingdom alone. I’ll try to find the exact video. He let it slip in that video that it was found by the corn in the raised planter that circles a tree. I remember wondering why Jenn would leave that bit in because it contradicted her story of the storm drain. I guess that may be why they are retelling the story now, because people noticed.

I went back and watched the original. She never mentions it being found in a planter. She starts talking about the ring at about 7:45, but you can skip to 9:00 if you want to get to the storm drain and hearing it clink part of the story. At 9:34, “future Jenn” shows up and starts talking more about how you can hear it and never mentions the planter. At the end of the video is when they get the ring back, still no mention of a planter.
WOW! Great detective work. 😲

Stuff like this is why we're on here. 🤣 There have been so many outright lies, mistruths, half-truths, bits and pieces of stories, whatever you want to call them... I don't think they remember half the time that they contradict themselves.

And I guess the majority of the stans don't pay an ounce of attention given she said in yesterday's vlog that people still ask her if she found her ring. 🤣

Anyways, if it fell into the planter, why didn't she just say that when it was found by the CM? Hard to do, I guess, for someone who constantly lives for drama, exaggerations, and lies. 🤷‍♀️

Girl, burn those damn bike shorts.... right now, go get a lighter, some gasoline... I'll wait - now do it, burn those bleeping shorts so no one has see you in them ever again. Trust me, I'm doing you a favor.
View attachment 651305View attachment 651307View attachment 651308
I would be MORTIFIED to be caught wearing those. Those look good on young(er) girls or taller, thinner women. (honestly, I don't care for them at all but...) They do NOT look good on you, Jenn. You do NOT have a body for those. OR, if you DO wear them, for Pete's sake, WEAR A LONGER SHIRT TO COVER YOUR ASS AND VAJAYJAY!

Reactions: 18
They wonder down to a restaurant at a $1000 a night hotel in cycling shorts and wonder why they've been sent to eat othe corridor on a sofa :)

• Haha
Reactions: 25
They wonder down to a restaurant at a $1000 a night hotel in cycling shorts and wonder why they've been sent to eat othe corridor on a sofa :)
Right?!? My friend and I went to the Enchanted Rose while I was down in Disney and I was nervous my romper wasn’t nice enough and I would be denied.

Reactions: 3

ok, found the video where Tim mentions the area it was found. It starts about 7:30.

And she made that huge deal about it hitting the grate & you can hear it, etc… anyone wonder if they actually found it & then made up the story for views. Jenn did say they still get people asking about it- so it brings in comments/$.
Neither of them seemed upset by it- especially Tim.

Reactions: 5
And she made that huge deal about it hitting the grate & you can hear it, etc… anyone wonder if they actually found it & then made up the story for views. Jenn did say they still get people asking about it- so it brings in comments/$.
Neither of them seemed upset by it- especially Tim.
I wouldn't be surprised if the story was exaggerated.

Jenn seemed to get choked up (read: fake-ish tears) at the end of the initial vlog where they "lost" it, when they were standing in Guest Relations (or wherever) and the CM miraculously found it.

Just as a side note - isn't this the Tiffany ring Tim bought her in the last year or so that she's referring to as her "wedding" ring? She hasn't worn her real wedding rings in quite some time.

View attachment 651305View attachment 651307View attachment 651308
I struggle with my weight too, and I can tell you…the last thing I would ever do is shove my fat ass into anything spandex and walk around in public. I wouldn’t even wear it around my house! Jenn, if you’re reading this, you put your life on camera. At least try to not look like a slob, and dress for your body type! You’re not a skinny little cute, radiant, stunning hot chick anymore. Even though your stans constantly lie to you and say you are.

Reactions: 8
Jenn should of been right at home in the sewer, looking around the gutters for her ring.

Maybe she likened it to her being a very fat Alice in Wonderland and she can't follow the White Rabbitt cause her ass is too big to get down there?

If they were trying to tell people what they are doing by saying something about Tracker Ring and Planters. Disney has tracking devices all over the parks maybe The Tracker Ring is adding some more?

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Just realized TTT channel is paralleling a scene in Pinocchio -- we all know what happens to the little wooden puppet.

Hi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
A high silk hat and a silver cane
A watch of gold with a diamond chain
Hi-diddle-dee
An actor's life for me
It's great to be a celebrity
An actor's life for me
Hi-diddle-dee-dum
An actor's life is fun
An actor's life for me
Hi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
A wax mustache and a beaver coat
A pony cart and a billy goat
Hi-diddle-dee-dum
An actor's life is fun
You wear your hair in a pompadour
You ride around in a coach and four
You stop and buy out a candy store
An actor's life for me
Hi-diddle-dee-dee
An actor's life for me
A high silk hat and a silver cane
A watch of gold with a diamond chain
Hi-diddle-dee-day
An actor's life is gay
It's great to be a celebrity
An actor's life for me

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.