The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jenn and Tim felt they did a lot of stuff and got a lot accomplished in the park.
Safari
Navi River Journey
Gift Shop
Lunch
Happened to see Winged Encounter by accident as they were leaving.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Dang theres a new video and here i am still trying to get caught up on #cupcakegate2021. My 2 cents.

WHERE'S THE CUPCAKE TIM!? YOU WANT TO CLEAR YOUR NAME THEN JUST SHOW US THE CUPCAKE!
20210706_215614.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
Also, why are they always so excited about the resort activities that they never participate in!?

Reactions: 9
Also, why are they always so excited about the resort activities that they never participate in!?
When pointing out resort activities what they should say is “This is what you could do if you actually cared about staying in the resort”

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Watching today’s AK snooze fest, I’m wondering whatever happened to the expensive banshee puppet she had to have which was never to be seen again!
I was wondering the same thing. I know they bought one. Probably still in a moving box someplace in the McMansion. Maybe under the pile of crap that fell off the shelves in the garage.

HEY TIM! How are those shelves in the garage coming along?

Reactions: 5
So a few things with this video…
1) why the duck are you doing laundry at GF when you live 20 minutes away? It’s not like it was in your room and no charge.
2) gotta give them props for the AK visit….2 rides before they had to get food….
3) on the safari when you can hear the CM radio…does it say something about Tim Tracker? Were they bitching to a CM before the ride? Probably going on about how someone will recognize the stroller since there is tit all over it that no one else has….multiple umbrellas, an A/C system, multiple fans. Probably wanted the CM to take it backstage so it wouldn’t get stolen
4) i call bull tit on that being a left over dessert from the day before. Why was it on a plate with full garnishments? Almost certain that the one from the day before was in a plastic container. If you want a 2nd dessert, order a 2nd dessert, but be honest about it…..
5) I love how the bar made them sit on a couch in the hallway. Sometimes kids are a drag and prevent you from doing stuff. Get a bleeping babysitter and come back another day.

Reactions: 14
3) on the safari when you can hear the CM radio…does it say something about Tim Tracker? Were they bitching to a CM before the ride? Probably going on about how someone will recognize the stroller since there is tit all over it that no one else has….multiple umbrellas, an A/C system, multiple fans. Probably wanted the CM to take it backstage so it wouldn’t get stolen
Was this before, during or after the safari?

Reactions: 1
So they spent three nights in that overpriced suite. They spend money on stupid tit while their house falls into disrepair.

Reactions: 9
So a few things with this video…
1) why the duck are you doing laundry at GF when you live 20 minutes away? It’s not like it was in your room and no charge.
2) gotta give them props for the AK visit….2 rides before they had to get food….
4) i call bull tit on that being a left over dessert from the day before. Why was it on a plate with full garnishments? Almost certain that the one from the day before was in a plastic container. If you want a 2nd dessert, order a 2nd dessert, but be honest about it…..
5) I love how the bar made them sit on a couch in the hallway. Sometimes kids are a drag and prevent you from doing stuff. Get a bleeping babysitter and come back another day.
Don’t forget while they were eating breakfast Tim tells Jenn, referring to WDW, “this is where people come on vacation.” duh 😳 !

So what are you two bozos doing there?
This is your 24th hotel stay in a 10 month period. Plus the GF is less than twenty minutes from your McMansion 🤨!

Reactions: 6
Florida Resident Edits is bleeping hilarious today! Especially when they point out twice in Trackasses’s videos since April she had wine. But yet she says it’s her first time in 2 years.

Reactions: 12
Florida Resident Edits is bleeping hilarious today! Especially when they point out twice in Trackasses’s videos since April she had wine. But yet she says it’s her first time in 2 years.
So she is admitting she drank while pregnant with J$ ! 😳😬😡

Reactions: 5
It definitely sounds like it! Sounds like “Tim tracker and his wife” before the radio is probably switched down or off.
Or J2D actually edited the video to take it out, but of course missed a couple of seconds….such high production value

It definitely sounds like it! Sounds like “Tim tracker and his wife” before the radio is probably switched down or off.
🤣🤣”Tim tracker and his wife”. Must have been a huge hit to Jenn’s ego 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.