The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She re-explains the wedding ring loss (and will link the video in the description down below!) That she thought FOR SURE it fell into a storm drain, but it just bounced into a planter. ??? Was that the first time we heard about the planter ???

• Wow
Reactions: 15
oh Gosh, this is one of the worst videos ever. Check out the fireworks footage at the end OMG

Reactions: 1
It doesn't make sense. He loves sweets and they were all given a special HEA cupcake to take with them after the dessert party. I really find it hard to believe that he wouldn't show that on camera even if he took it back to the hotel. They love to end their videos eating dessert(s) while sitting around on the couch doing a wrap-up of the day(s). Something is definitely off.
They are idiots. Who keeps buying burgers and then complain that it was "eh just a burger" or buys cupcakes and then complain that they are "sweet" ugh that really bugs me.

If Tim was invited then he would have had a +1 for Jenn
Jenn couldn't go because it was a +1 not a +2

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why is this woman, that has a pool at home, always so concerned about pool days on her perpetual vacation from real life?

Reactions: 20
Why is this woman, that has a pool at home, always so concerned about pool days on her perpetual vacation from real life?
She's afraid of snakes and getting algae all over her?

Jenn the swamp creature. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Jenn also made such a big deal about being in the front seat and now doesn’t give af about pretending to be up there for the drives. Just straight up, sitting in the back. Still.

Reactions: 9
Poor Jackson gets a crap ass poncho cause his loser parents can’t remember to pack his new raincoat - in FL.

• Sad
Reactions: 13
HAHA They tried to get into Enchanted Rose bar with friends they'd 'invited to help with the food' and they sat them outside on some sofas in the lobby.
Would these "friends" happen to be the one who Tim was +1 for at HEA?
Or, are these just simple folk being used by the slackers for a free meal?

Reactions: 3
Their image stabilization is working overtime in this video. It’s not a replacement for a gimbal, Tim...

Reactions: 4
I'm just north of Orlando in the Wekiva area and we have nothing going on though it's got that odd stillness in the air. You know how it gets before tropical storms and hurricanes. Weirdly quiet and no trees blowing or anything. We're supposed to get some wind and rain and all but that's about it but you know the Trackers likely won't resist acting like they experienced Andrew in Nona. :rolleyes: Ugh. They piss me off so bad how they exaggerate these storms with what they experience.
Yes, I know exactly what you mean about the stillness in the air. And I agree that the Trackers tend to exaggerate their storm experiences. I believe in respecting these storms and taking necessary precautions but dislike it when they exaggerate about it just for clicks, views, comments, and/or sympathy.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Jen was totally trolling us with the amount of times she said delicious lol. I can appreciate a good troll back😆
When I first saw Jackson on the floor I told my hubby “that kid is having a tantrum”…. Sure enough they admitted he was fussy about being picked up…. That’s a tantrum lol … give em hell Jackson 👏😆

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Tim not only looked high in his ending, his eye looks like it about to shut it’s so swollen. All that salt & sugar (basically a dessert with each meal) is catching up.

Rampant speculation, as per usual..
But could it be that J only wears the same things over and over again because he throws a fuss about wearing other things? These two bought LOADS of clothes for him at Target multiple times, and besides the obvious that they are lazy AF and don't want to deal with laundry, why else would they never switch up the outfits?

For room only
In 2020, they spent - $12000
In 2021 (so far), they spent - $17000

Grand total (to date) - $29000
Looks like they stayed yet another night at the GF. That takes us up to $19000 for 2021 (because bullshit that room was only $1200 a night) and $31000 total for Pandemic Tour 2020/2021.

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Tim: “Jackson is in this phase where he won’t eat unless he physically does it himself. So..”

It’s not a phase Tim. This is how it’s supposed to be. Little dude went on a hunger strike to get some rights. Tiny civil disobedience.

Reactions: 38
Jen was totally trolling us with the amount of times she said delicious lol. I can appreciate a good troll back😆
When I first saw Jackson on the floor I told my hubby “that kid is having a tantrum”…. Sure enough they admitted he was fussy about being picked up…. That’s a tantrum lol … give em hell Jackson 👏😆
It wouldn't bother me if she'd learn to enunciate. Right now it's as though the word is tripping up on her tongue and can't make it past her chipmunk cheeks.

The repetition makes it apparent that she has a very limited vocabulary.

She can troll as much as she wants, not hurting us, just herself.

Reactions: 5
It wouldn't bother me if she'd learn to enunciate. Right now it's as though the word is tripping up on her tongue and can't make it past her chipmunk cheeks.

The repetition makes it apparent that she has a very limited vocabulary.

She can troll as much as she wants, not hurting us, just herself.
Speaking of enunciation am I the only one that heard her say “Booty and the Beast”? I rewound it and watched it again… she doesn’t say Beauty it sounds like booty at 27:26 well now I watched it again to get a timestamp for you guys and this time it sounded like she said beauty but barely it’s kind of said in a lazy way

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.