The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I honestly cannot believe that they care so little about their channel and their stans that they still haven’t bothered to put a video out yet, and yet the stans just can’t see it and continue to endlessly defend them!
I definitely think this is all Jenn, Tim does want the channel to be a success, he has obviously also filmed the Epcot forever fireworks too. He really needs to start putting his foot down with her now, it’s actually laughable how lazy she is and how he is letting her get away with it! Imagine if this was an employee they had hired to edit and they weren’t getting videos out until 4/5 days after the event!
No excuse, sorry Tim has the opportunity to go solo now and even edit when she doesn't. That's not fair he doesn't have to do anything but she does.

Reactions: 1
Jenns probably trying to persuade him not to rush out the vids so they have content to last the week.

NO JENN if you've been invited by media its part of your job to put out the content in a timely manner.

The fact that Jenn sugested the FW will be part of a normal staycation video really tells me that they weren't invited. Disney would have wanted it in it's own video.

Reactions: 3
No excuse, sorry Tim has the opportunity to go solo now and even edit when she doesn't. That's not fair he doesn't have to do anything but she does.
In his defense. He is doing EVERYTHING. Jenn doesn’t take care of their child, she doesn’t film, she hardly edits, she doesn’t clean…she hardly cooks…

I am definitely not a fan of either of them but Tim is the lesser of two evils.

Reactions: 14
I kind of got the impression though pre Jackson that Tim did the filming and Jenn did the editing, she even gave up her job to do the editing full time, it just seems that since Jackson has been born she wants to spend more and more time being part of the vlogs and doesn’t want to spend the time editing anymore. Tim is hardly doing nothing when he’s the one out filming for the channel only for her not to bother editing because she wants to ‘enjoy her staycation!’ And let’s not forget that he does most of the parenting too!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Isn't the purpose of being invited as media to an event to get the word out asap to generate publicity for the company that hosted you?
If TTT was invited as media and 4 days pass since the event and still no video, what the hell is Disney thinking and what the hell is TTT thinking if they want to get back in good graces? Even our local news station reported the next day on the HEA being back. If TT was truly invited media and not a "plus one" (if even a thing) this is a complete waste of time and money on Disney's part.
Well said.

They checked out of GF today.
Per Jenn they need time to recover from their “vacation” 😳😳😳
After all, the drive home is so tiring!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Also was I dreaming gone did someone come on here and say Tom was looking hot in the parks? It was pretty late last night when I checked my phone, but I’m sure someone said he was “rocking the dad bod”?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 5
Well said.

They checked out of GF today.
Per Jenn they need time to recover from their “vacation” 😳😳😳
After all the drive home is so tiring!
Yeah a 20minute drive home really takes it out of you...she has a chauffeur too lol

Also was I dreaming gone did someone come on here and say Tom was looking hot in the parks? It was pretty late last night when I checked my phone, but I’m sure someone said he was “rocking the dad bod”?
It was a fever dream... you dreamt it! 😋

• Haha
Yep someone said that Jenn needed to watch out because Tim is very well kept and rocking the dad bod.

I have had younger girls hit on my husband RIGHT IN FRONT of me. They really go for that dad bod and some of them LURRRVVEEE a married dude because they know that they are capable of putting a ring on it

damn skanky hoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 8
it’s a holiday 😂 not sure how that differs for any other day for them but I have zero expectations of seeing anything.

maybe a 4th of July Lazy Live with hotdogs and popsicles.
In his defense. He is doing EVERYTHING. Jenn doesn’t take care of their child, she doesn’t film, she hardly edits, she doesn’t clean…she hardly cooks…

I am definitely not a fan of either of them but Tim is the lesser of two evils.
Well aside regular life things filming is the easiest thing.

Anyhow Least there is a fair ground with Nate when it comes to this site for a change. 🙃

I noticed that too, when I watched Nate's HEA video. I wasn't sure if it was just the dress she was wearing or what. Funny it would now be catching up to her, since she doesn't seem to be drinking more than she already was (what we're seeing on video, at least).
You can tell her hips are 🙈
I wonder why she wore that dress at HEA.
Seems she's hiding her body but saying it's hot in the summer. What gives. She isn't pregnant.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Well aside regular life things filming is the easiest thing.

Anyhow Least there is a fair ground with Nate when it comes to this site for a change. 🙃

You can tell her hips are 🙈
I wonder why she wore that dress at HEA.
Seems she's hiding her body but saying it's hot in the summer. What gives. She isn't pregnant.
I mean there is fair game for everyone but the truth is the truth. Tim is no prize that’s for sure but he definitely is doing a hell of a lot more than Jenn

Reactions: 4
My ex narcissist did this to me when we got divorced. My kids are my world and my ex knew it. He used to beat me all the time and he told me if I went to the cops he would take my kids and I would never see them again. After 10 years I finally divorced him and we ended up with 50/50 custody. On the days he has the kids they are either with his mom, girlfriend or home alone. It is terrible and angers me everyday when my kids are with him but mentally I am so much better and I truly feel I wouldn't be alive today if we were still together.
This may be totally beside the point, but I just wanted to toss it out in case it could one day be helpful.:giggle:

I'm in Oklahoma, so I realize each state is different, but if you ever needed to you could have a Guardian Ad Litem appointed for your children if you ever felt that it was necessary. A GAL is an attorney, but they are appointed to represent the children's best interest and to make a recommendation to the court. They do not represent mom, they do not represent dad. It's a great way to give children a voice in divorce or custody situations.

The attorney I work with does heavy GAL work and it has been immensely helpful for parents who feel like their ex's have manipulated the system, lied or have hidden what really goes on during their visitation times. The Guardian Ad Litem's recommendation holds a lot of weight with the judge.

Reactions: 1
Yep someone said that Jenn needed to watch out because Tim is very well kept and rocking the dad bod.

I have had younger girls hit on my husband RIGHT IN FRONT of me. They really go for that dad bod and some of them LURRRVVEEE a married dude because they know that they are capable of putting a ring on it

damn skanky hoes 🤣🤣🤣🤣
That’s unacceptable!! Stanky Hoes is right 🤬🤬🤬

• Sick
Reactions: 4
It is also been raining a crap load the last few days there- so it’s not not like they have been out doing a million things. She is so lazy. She doesn’t deserve one iota of success. I know so many people who hustle at being creative, artists, in movies, etc… people with talent and this witch & Dim are the ones making $. And now they are using their kid to sell ads. It’s infuriating.

Reactions: 11
The absolute best thing they could do for their lives and channel at this point is cut down to videos every other day or only M-F or something. Only film and edit M-F like a real job and keep the weekends to themselves and their family, giving themselves some planned downtime. I doubt it'd cut into the $ their making at all and would be so much better for their sanity.

They won't, though, because despite being ungodly lazy they will do the most difficult thing possible for themselves time and time again.

Reactions: 8
That’s unacceptable!! Stanky Hoes is right 🤬🤬🤬
So gross and unacceptable. I’m lucky my husband is ambivalent to it. He says “ugh I cannot imagine dating again, way too much work, also I can fart in front of you and not have to cover it up…I’m happy”🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The absolute best thing they could do for their lives and channel at this point is cut down to videos every other day or only M-F or something. Only film and edit M-F like a real job and keep the weekends to themselves and their family, giving themselves some planned downtime. I doubt it'd cut into the $ their making at all and would be so much better for their sanity.

Totally agree. It’s weird as we are a family with two young children but their videos with J just aren’t appealing in the slightest. We want Tim, solo, in the parks doing what he used to do. Fun, informative, enjoyable videos. For this he needs to treat it as a job and like you say work M-F and save the weekends as private family time

They won't, though, because despite being ungodly lazy they will do the most difficult thing possible for themselves time and time again.
Exactly

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.