The Tim Tracker #30 Money for Nothing and the Kid works free.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well said.

They checked out of GF today.
Per Jenn they need time to recover from their “vacation” 😳😳😳
After all, the drive home is so tiring!
Here's an idea; if you need time to recover from your weekly few miles down the road from your house "vacations", how about you STOP GOING ON THEM??? Nobody is forcing you and you are not a victim!

Reactions: 9
I take it they’ve posted? Am I gonna be even madder that they posted, than I was when they hadn’t posted? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I take it they’ve posted? Am I gonna be even madder that they posted, than I was when they hadn’t posted? 😂
Spoiler alert, Tim obsesses over what a light switch does for a solid 2 minutes. JennBo asks “I know it’s good luck for rain on your wedding day. Is it good luck for rain on your bucket list vacation stay”

stfu Jenn and lick a firework

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
There’s literally no pleasing me! I’m now watching the vlog and I’m absolutely livid at the level of flexing.

why the actual duck have they booked such an ostentatious room?

Reactions: 11
There’s literally no pleasing me! I’m now watching the vlog and I’m absolutely livid at the level of flexing.

I personally am glad they’re pissing all this money away, keep going!
Spend $2,000 a night Jenn, you stupid twit, then beg us for donations for give kids the world... Hippocrates

Reactions: 15

LOL...a week ago they were "slumming it" with the lowly serfs (stans) at AoA, and so to recover from that Jenn had to have a massive suite at GF.

• Haha
Reactions: 18

Because there are 3 of them and they need that space…ugh didn’t you know they need their space 🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢🤢

Reactions: 5

Because they just can't help themselves, being insufferable fuckwads runs deep in these 2.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
ABOUT $1200 A NIGHT

OMFG 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

@ about 19:30 in the video Jenn admits to eating most of Jackson’s grilled cheese. Jesus Jenn he’s almost 2 he can eat an entire grilled cheese I’m POSITIVE

fat witch

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.