The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes it has been removed thank goodness! It was so awful. Someone wanted to snatch her nephew Jackson and murder him. Really disturbing
What the actual duck šŸ˜³ I would have screenshot that and turned that person into authorities

Reactions: 9
Jenn really wishes they would've told them that before they got them

Uggh

Sure Jan šŸ™„View attachment 638915
I was gonna comment on that, with something like: "what? Hating the fact they are in Disney and complaining. No thanks." Lol. Decided it wasn't worth my time.

What the actual duck šŸ˜³ I would have screenshot that and turned that person into authorities
I have a screenshot.. but I'm from the uk. So theres no way I can turn them in.

Reactions: 2
They didnā€™t have the wrist tether back when I was a kid it was an actual harness with a leash attachment thing but it was handy and my sister and I had the freedom to run but still be safe. Actually my sisterā€˜s harness kind of saved her because we were hiking and it was a narrow trail and she slipped on the side of the trail and started going down the hill and my mom was able to jerk her back up by the by the leash harness it wouldā€™ve been really bad if she would not have been on that and would have tumbled freely
Thereā€™s a lot of benefit to them. I know a lot of people who make fun of them but itā€™s safe and allows children the freedom they crave.
Itā€™s definitely better than having your kid strapped down all day

Yes it has been removed thank goodness! It was so awful. Someone wanted to snatch her nephew Jackson and murder him. Really disturbing
Omfg who the hell says something like that. Heā€™s just a child and ugh that tit needs to make Tim and Jenn really reconsider their actions

Reactions: 6
I was gonna comment on that, with something like: "what? Hating the fact they are in Disney and complaining. No thanks." Lol. Decided it wasn't worth my time.

I have a screenshot.. but I'm from the uk. So theres no way I can turn them in.
Maybe you can send the screenshot to a trusted friend here in the states that can turn them in

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t think anything is a boy or girl color. My in laws also disagree. They were AGAST when they last saw us that my sons favorite shirt has sequins on it šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„šŸ™„

Next time we see them Iā€™m going to roll our son in glue and dip him in sequins
You got to remember I am more senior than yā€™all. šŸ˜‚ Tim has a propensity to purchase womenā€™s items for himself. So I wasnā€™t surprised that Jack$on was in pink.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
You got to remember I am more senior than yā€™all. šŸ˜‚ Tim has a propensity to purchase womenā€™s items for himself. So I wasnā€™t surprised that Jack$on was in pink.
Oh thatā€™s a solid observation. When Tim purchased that jacket that was very obviously a womanā€™s jacket in the Norway pavilion I was like WTF?

The fact that these two fuckwads would even CONSIDER dragging that kid through the park in a stroller during HHN makes me question their parenting even more than I already do.

There should be a ā€œno stroller ruleā€ for the event. If your kid NEEDS a stroller they shouldnā€™t be there.
!!
šŸ’Æ % agree....
But you know they will take him to HHN, cause they donā€™t trust anyone alone with him one on one.

I grew up in the 80s. Nothing surprises me when it comes to clothing (or hair), except when the parts that should be covered are not. šŸ¤£

šŸ’Æ % agree....
But you know they will take him to HHN, cause they donā€™t trust anyone alone with him one on one.
Gee, It's a shame Tim doesn't have any brothers with kids who could watch little J, or a mom and dad would would love a chance for a sleep over with him.
šŸ™ƒ

Reactions: 11
Omfg who the hell says something like that. Heā€™s just a child and ugh that tit needs to make Tim and Jenn really reconsider their actions
This is so alarming. Their address is so easy to find. Just looking at fan pages, you can tell where they are on any given day. People are crazy. If Jenn truly has anxiety, something like this should immediately make her rethink his exposure on YouTube and take him off the channel completely. With a comment like that, I have no idea how they are sleeping at night, because you never really know how obsessed some of these fans really are.

Reactions: 12
šŸ’Æ % agree....
If they take Jackson to HHN they are truly the worlds shittiest parents.
Itā€™s not the place for babies.
What next? Take him to a strip club?
Itā€™s scary.

Reactions: 7
This is so alarming. Their address is so easy to find. Just looking at fan pages, you can tell where they are on any given day. People are crazy. If Jenn truly has anxiety, something like this should immediately make her rethink his exposure on YouTube and take him off the channel completely. With a comment like that, I have no idea how they are sleeping at night, because you never really know how obsessed some of these fans really are.
If reported the authorities can look the person up easy enough, even if using a VPN.
I hope Jenn's sister had the presence of mind to alert IG to do so.

Reactions: 9
I grew up in the 80s. Nothing surprises me when it comes to clothing (or hair), except when the parts that should be covered are not. šŸ¤£

Gee, It's a shame Tim doesn't have any brothers with kids who could watch little J, or a mom and dad would would love a chance for a sleep over with him.
šŸ™ƒ
I know... totally sad

THIS!!! Jenn and Tim.. we KNOW you read hereā€¦ all fun and teasing aside you need to listen about this and get your son out of the public eye for his safety. I am not an alarmist at all but with what was said you really need to be more careful and be smart about this.. this is your childā€™s life and welfare. Go back to the pre-Jackson format; Tim go to the park alone,Jen stay at home with Jackson and do some home activities. We realize we are mean and petty on some issues but when it comes to your child we all want him to grow up healthy, happy and safe. Please re-prioritize things.. your childā€™s welfare isnā€™t worth a couple of views

• Heart
Reactions: 26
F. I know it's just words, but that's one of those people who needs to be caught, spoken to by the police and watched from there after.
Exactly. That comment alone should be a huge red flag to the Tracker family that maybe it's time to pull back from the Jackson content. I mean I come here and crack jokes and talk about the Trackers and all but in no way shape or form do I wish them harm or death in anyway and for someone to even think that about a child is something that needs to be reported and taken seriously weather it was just words or more.

Reactions: 14
Yeah we have all said some tit on this site but I would never in life want anything bad to happen to the baby. Ever.

If this is true, I am absolutely sickened.

PS by going searching for this comment I have unwittingly just seen jenns sisters anus and Iā€™m not ok

• Sick
Reactions: 14
Exactly. That comment alone should be a huge red flag to the Tracker family that maybe it's time to pull back from the Jackson content. I mean I come here and crack jokes and talk about the Trackers and all but in no way shape or form do I wish them harm or death in anyway and for someone to even think that about a child is something that needs to be reported and taken seriously weather it was just words or more.
Exactly all of this.

they are bleeping idiots (Tim and Jenn) but I donā€™t want harm to come to themā€¦I mean watching Jenn and Tim trip makes my day but thatā€™s how far that goes.

jackson is off limitsā€¦HES A CHILD FFS

Reactions: 11
Just watched the AoA Day 2 video and here are a couple observations. In no particular order.
1) Jackson just rolled out of bed when Tim filmed breakfast
2) Jackson liked Jenn's breakfast
3) Jenn can't open doors
4) Tim let Jackson feed himself. Good for Jackson
5) Tim needs to brush up on his Cars... and his Disney Jr knowledge
6) Rain makes Jenn nervous
7) Jackson is more than happy to walk by himself
8) You can tell there's a stiff wind when its blowing Jackson's hair
9) Jenn will always get seafood and Tim will always get a burger
10) Jackson fed himself twice in one video. (This forum is working)
11) Ice cream melts in the Florida heat.

Reactions: 3
Yeah we have all said some tit on this site but I would never in life want anything bad to happen to the baby. Ever.

If this is true, I am absolutely sickened.
I donā€™t want anything bad to happen to any of them for any reason. I donā€™t think any of us have any animosity against them as people we just want them to be better vloggers and not do stupid racist, homophobic crap. Plus if they donā€™t like people giving them parenting tips thatā€™s another reason to keep the child out of the videos.

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.