The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Dim complains Disney makes Epcot hard to tour with a 1 year old because it opens at 11 and Jackpot needs to nap at 1pm.

Jenn informs us they will be having another Disney staycation very soon.

They stop at Mouse Gears and Dim points out new merch to him which has been on sale for nearly 2 months.

Jenn seems shocked she enjoyed a value resort despite the fact it was nearly 600 a night...though she complains there was no balcony.

Tim really enjoyed the toilet in the room and the power of the flush.

LMFAO Disney experts Dim and Gin didn't know there was under water music in the Bjg Blue Pool.

Dim apparently didn't sleep well on the trip. Jenn said she slept so amazingly...no tit Jen you are a sloth you could fall asleep anywhere and get great sleep.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Jackson's sad face when he had obviously just been crying made my mama heart break. I know kids cry, but he looked really sad about something. :(

How many years do you think it will take for them to print out photos of each resort and hang up these frames they are buying at each of these staycations? Before or after the shelf in the garage that almost killed Tim is fixed? Also, what are they remembering exactly? When Jen edited in the room while Jackson napped and they went to eat AGAIN at a park then bailing before riding anything? What treasured memories! And what will they do next year when they have a photo for every three days of 2021 framed?

Reactions: 7
Good grief another staycay coming up soon plus they want to do Cars suite too. And they've just found the summer merch line.... I had the pitcher, throw and candle shipped to the UK weeks ago!! They didn't know about the underwater music in the Big Blue Pool, nor that they could go to Pop for food. Why bother at this point...you just suck.

Reactions: 12
[
Jenn is wearing an outfit where her tits are defying physics in that the top hasn't failed and expose herself.
Are the girls still hanging low?
Get a good fitted bra, 2 dinners! You got the $$$ to afford one. Plus you can cut out the desserts at every meal and you’ll have the $$$ in no time.

Heck, I got a daughter your age and my girls are stiil perky!

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Even though the dress was a size too small I think that she looked much better in this dress than she does in the mumu.
Tim actually looked a little more rested than he normally does to me his eyes look a little better today and I will say even though he still got a meat sandwich I’m proud of him for not getting a burger.
They went right back to feeding Buddy again that poor kid needs to feed himself. I wonder how much of his real food he ate before they started giving him chocolate mousse.
Why am I not surprised they’re going to do another staycation *groan*
They’re staying in these resorts they’ve lived in this area their whole life but they haven’t figured out the formula of when to go to Epcot?!
I could only afford a ticket for one day for my birthday trip but if I get the money for an extra day I want to go to Epcot and I swear if I can’t get a reservation because some ass hats are going to go in just long enough to eat some thing and ride a ride and leave I’m gonna be pissed

Reactions: 3
Yeah we have all said some tit on this site but I would never in life want anything bad to happen to the baby. Ever.
This. I will talk tit about Tim & Jenn all day, but whoever wrote the comment on Instagram about harming Jackson is sick and should absolutely be monitored by the police. Like you said, I don’t wish any of them harm.

I just want:

1. T&J to keep the kid out of their videos.
2. For them to stop letting people take photos of him and especially with him.
3. T&J to get real (not online) help and tips about how to work with the kid on his speech and fine motor skills.
4. Clean their pool and house.
5. Keep the kid home and just let him play.
6. Eat a vegetable that’s not fried or covered in a fatty sauce every once in a while.
7. Stop flexing so dang much.

That’s it.

The kid deserves a chance to thrive. They are putting him in danger by using him as a money making prop in their videos!

Reactions: 11
Not even 1 minute in and I'm already annoyed. Jackson is sad to leave. No Jen. That's you. He's got no concept of sadness associated with leaving a hotel. He just knows that he's being uprooted yet again.

His face looks absolutel miserable. Like he's just over all of this. Made my heart hurt so much.

Timbo did resort tours. How did he no remember that each resort has specific things themed for each resort. They've always had that. Ugh...

Kids meal for Jen, I mean Jackson. So she can eat the pasta salad.

This whole video is just making me mad. There is no constitency to them. Sometimes they will let him feed himself other times they have to feed him. It's confusing me and I'm an adult....

Reactions: 10
For me its the still being bad at packing after ten years of vlogging. This has to be a gimmick right? Why not just buy a second bottle of baby shampoo and leave it packed? I don't understand unpacking cheap toiletries every time when you are leaving again in two days? I travel a lot so I have a bag with all I need and just resupply it as needed when I return from a trip. If I ever wish I had something while traveling, like a nail clipper or a type of medicine, it gets added to the bag and stays there. Get a damn tripod and put it in your camera bag. Boom. You will never forget it again. Why are you unprepared after ten years? And if you forget it once, why is it happening again when you are a "professional"?

Reactions: 10
For me its the still being bad at packing after ten years of vlogging. This has to be a gimmick right? Why not just buy a second bottle of baby shampoo and leave it packed? I don't understand unpacking cheap toiletries every time when you are leaving again in two days? I travel a lot so I have a bag with all I need and just resupply it as needed when I return from a trip. If I ever wish I had something while traveling, like a nail clipper or a type of medicine, it gets added to the bag and stays there. Get a damn tripod and put it in your camera bag. Boom. You will never forget it again. Why are you unprepared after ten years? And if you forget it once, why is it happening again when you are a "professional"?
I have stuff that I keep packed in my carry on. Stuff that I know that I'm going to need on vacation so I just keep it in the suitcase. I don't use the stuff while at home. I have hand wipes(I had them way before the panademic), hand sanitizer, and masks. And a bunch of other misc stuff. I also have a collection of mouse ears that I keep in there. I also have a packing list and I don't do this for a living.

My husband drilled it into my head to be prepared ahead of time. LOL!! My son waits until the last minute to pack his stuff. I also have medicine that I pack in there. Zycam, cold medicine, advil. it's just common sense. i guess we have to look at who we are talking about....

Reactions: 4
12171643-B9B4-4F71-AD0F-40E36E6718B5.png

repulsive and the back of her dress showcased the fact that dresses don’t suit her

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Jenn looked miserable the entire video- why would she be upset about leaving? If I had a house like theirs I would be upset to leave home! I guess princess didn’t get her way 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Man, Jenn looks huge in this dress. My guess is that is because the dress isn't the correct size. Why can't she wear something that covers her bra strap? It isn't a good idea to wear something that shows so much cleavage to a theme park when you are carrying a child.

Don't talk through the ride Tim. It is so annoying and yes, we all know how omnimovers work.

You just get there ride two rides and you're ready for lunch? You just had breakfast just before you checked out of your room.

It is in Tim's imagination that Jackson gestured that he wanted more of that mousse and said "like this."

Two rides, lunch, and then go home. Another wasted park reservation.

Reactions: 7
View attachment 639295
repulsive and the back of her dress showcased the fact that dresses don’t suit her
I know Jen gets a lot of flak for her looks but I wouldn't go as far as repulsive today. As someone else said its a better look than her mama June mumu she wears. Though I agree it didn't look great from the back compared to the front.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I know Jen gets a lot of flak for her looks but I wouldn't go as far as repulsive today. As someone else said its a better look than her mama June mumu she wears. Though I agree it didn't look great from the back compared to the front.
Definitely not entirely repulsive but still she’s buying clothing 3 sizes too small and making little to no effort on her hair or face

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.