The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t want anything bad to happen to any of them for any reason. I don’t think any of us have any animosity against them as people we just want them to be better vloggers and not do stupid racist, homophobic crap. Plus if they don’t like people giving them parenting tips that’s another reason to keep the child out of the videos.
Yes you’re right, I’d never wish harm on ANY of them.
I just want them to stop acting so entitled, that’s my main gripe.

Reactions: 9
Yeah I mean honestly the stuff that I make fun of them for it’s just petty tit just because it’s aggravating to see them act like they’re so much better than everybody else.. it’s that sense of entitlement that I pick on but I would never wish anything bad to happen to them personally.
I mean I guess if you want to consider never being let back on media a “bad” thing that would be the one thing I guess because I never want to see them on Universal or Disney media because they don’t earn that privilege. The handouts that they get that they don’t earn from these hotels for reviews and such that’s the kind of stuff I want to see taken away from them but that’s it. I mean that’s the extent of what I would ever want to happen to them.

Reactions: 6
The only thing I hope happens to them is YouTube dries up, or their popularity dwindles tremendously and they have to get real jobs. I especially look forward to the day when Jenn has to roll her ass out of bed, put some effort into her appearance, and report to a real job. It would be true poetic justice if she had a job where she has to deal with Karens/Jenns on a daily basis. If I were in their shoes, I would be pinching myself everyday knowing that I have it so easy...all I have to do is go to the parks, film, sloppily edit some clips together, and BOOM my day is complete. I would also be so nervous, making sure I put enough money away for when this streak of luck is over, because I would remind myself everyday that I'm lucky to be in this position and it will not last forever.

Reactions: 13
A number of boards ago (we move through them very fast!) I explained what had happened to us in Disneyland Paris when my son was 2 (short version, someone picked him up in a split second at the Disney Junior show and was carrying him towards the exit). At the time I said that if T&J were reading, then please think twice about showing so much of J in their videos. There are some sick people out there, and they are giving massive access to their precious child, almost telling them exactly where they are.

Reactions: 12
A number of boards ago (we move through them very fast!) I explained what had happened to us in Disneyland Paris when my son was 2 (short version, someone picked him up in a split second at the Disney Junior show and was carrying him towards the exit). At the time I said that if T&J were reading, then please think twice about showing so much of J in their videos. There are some sick people out there, and they are giving massive access to their precious child, almost telling them exactly where they are.
Yeah I mean I know they try to post their vlogs after they’ve stayed somewhere so people don’t know exactly when they’re there but still people see them checking in, they see them walking around the resorts and when they stop and take their pictures with stans then those people know they’re staying there. For example the AOA when people on this board first glanced at the picture that a stan took with them everyone assumed that they were just walking through the resort because they had used the Skyliner until it was noticed that Tim had a luggage cart in his hand and so that’s what gave it away that they were actually staying there ….that’s not smart of them at all!

Reactions: 4
I remember that. Scary.

T&J in the past often turned their back on his stroller for pics with fans. Something changed and they moved him to more front and center, maybe someone did try something while they weren't looking.

Reactions: 8
I remember that. Scary.

T&J in the past often turned their back on his stroller for pics with fans. Something changed and they moved him to more front and center, maybe someone did try something while they weren't looking.
Or maybe they finally took the advice of people on this forum that kept saying “oh my god they’re not even watching the kid he’s behind them something could happen”maybe they finally decided to take a hint and realize that wasn’t smart

💯 % agree....
But you know they will take him to HHN, cause they don’t trust anyone alone with him one on one.
Omg if they do , it will be the one video I will comment on. Ridiculous.

Reactions: 2
Jenn looks like she is melted and poured into those biking shorts.

Tim did all of those walking tours of the resorts and didn't understand that each resort has a running path marked on the map.

Every day is a cheat day for Tim.

Why doesn't Tim know Sarge's hut is a quonset hut.

Jenn does not appear to watch any movies or cartoon shorts with Jackson. She evidently can't tear herself away from reality TV.

They don't seem to know that the only standard hotel rooms at AoA is in the Little Mermaid section. Yes Jenn, Cars and Lion King are family suites. Great research you did before your millionth staycation.

Tim wants to know why Lightning McQueen doesn't have a license plate. I don't know Tim. Probably because he's a race car? How many race cars do you see that have license plates?

Jenn walking around the resort you can really see that tummy of hers.

Please don't sing Tim. You suck.

Their food was definitely cold by the time they traveled back to AoA from OKW.

These people are so afraid of rain I don't understand why they live in Florida.

Oh my God Tim. You don't have to explain what white gravy is. You must think people are stupid. Hey, I know neither one of you idiots know how to make it. Probably everybody in Texas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas learn how to make this gravy from birth. And Jenn, it isn't because it is a breast that there are no bones in it, it is because it is a BONELESS chicken breast. Have you never bought chicken on the bone?

Tim needs another beard trim.
Not a good look ...

2021-06-27 (4).png

• Sick
Reactions: 2
The link to Jen’s sister was made through this message board. Neither of them follow each other on Social media, or link accounts etc. So it’s likely that the person who wrote that on her page found her account via here. I feel so uncomfortable that someone here (maybe not a poster but someone who is reading along) made that comment.
If you are reading this, please seek help, you are disgusting and very disturbed in the head. You need serious help.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Their room looks like an absolute disaster....

Timbo ordered a side of sausage but they gave him eggs instead.The QS CMs knew Timbo didn't need more meat.

Jenn is wearing an outfit where her tits are defying physics in that the top hasn't failed and expose herself.

Timbo seems so done with Jenn when they were in the gift shop... especially when she interrupts him showing off the Luca merch.

Tim seems shocked that ApA has resort specific merchandise.

LMFAO Timbo showing us a dog sweater saying it's too hot in Florida for a dog to wear one not realizing the irony of his Gucci sweater is chef kiss good.

They are staying at a Skyliner resort but drive to Epcot instead....really taking advantage of all those amenities eh?

I would say Dim seems the type to hog the ev parking but he's never in the park long enough to finish charging.

Also Dim talking over the Nemo ride is complete trash.

Oof Jenn is nearly shoulder to shoulder with the plexiglass barriers in the Living With the Land queue.

Tim wants to grow papaya but he can't even keep his grass in good shape.

They got lunch from Sunshine Seasons...they got salmon for Jackpot but you know Jenn will polish it off. Dim got vegan chocolate mousse because if it's vegan it has no calories and is healthy by default.

Jenn can't find the word to describe her strawberries...the answer is macerated she called it candied.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Just knowing that they read here I wish that they would at least take good advice..Tim go back to doing the channel the way you used to go do stuff by yourself and be more informative.
Get Jackson off the channel for his safety.

they kind of remind me of a cruising channel I used to watch where it started off being informative and turned out being a watch how much I can eat and consume alcohol and act like an ass
I guess we can be glad that the Trackers don’t really get drunk on camera anymore because if they turned it into a drunken food fest now that they have a child it would be really bad
Sea Cruisers?

Reactions: 1
The link to Jen’s sister was made through this message board. Neither of them follow each other on Social media, or link accounts etc. So it’s likely that the person who wrote that on her page found her account via here. I feel so uncomfortable that someone here (maybe not a poster but someone who is reading along) made that comment.
If you are reading this, please seek help, you are disgusting and very disturbed in the head. You need serious help.
It did give me a chill in my bones to hear that a comment was made about their little guy (gonna stop using his name form here on out), because there’s no denying there have been some rough posts involving him over the past few months. Particularly regarding his speech. I can’t believe any posters on here would leave a message like that about him on a relatives insta, but it could easily be a lurker.

Man the internet can be dark.

• Sad
Reactions: 6
Holy cleavage Batman!

Is Jen considering a career change to her sisters profession? Tune in next time to find out.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.