The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t know what type of vegan bowl Jenn had but I know that Chipotle’s is around 654 calories and their portion is huge! I’m guessing hers was around 600-800. Although it had a lot of vegan cheese in it🤢 and chick peas covered in Buffalo sauce
But you ggguuuuyyysssssss, I just wanted to eat something that was refreshing and delicious, LLLLLlllLLLLlllLLLLL

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I like Craig too. He’s also totally different when he’s around his wife. She makes him just light up. I don’t like Shaun, Pete’s boy toy of the moment. He just seems so dumb. Fiasco has grown on me. Deni and Ryno are still my favorites.
Deni is a queen!! Everybody loves her, she's like Raymond

Reactions: 6
are they actually trying super hard to make these stupid phrases a thing like” todaaayyyy” and the world is our palm tree? so much cringe. also love that they see the pool and tim basically says “we’ll go to the pool tomorrow when all these other peasant assholes aren’t in our pool”

also, it’s so apparent that they’re major fake disney stans
So if they're going to make ” todaaayyyy” a thing, do they owe PMM royalties?

Reactions: 5
they crack me up. ordering salmon once in a while with potato wedges is not a diet. and tim gets a bacon cheeseburger and a giant cookie, but it’s healthy because he got lentil chips🤣🤡

• Haha
Reactions: 8
OT: I know there’s a Kyle Pallo discussion group on here, I just realized that the guy who tried to fight me with my son in my arms over “line jumping” at Haunted Mansion was Kyle Pallo.

We were in line for Haunted Mansion and my son had a MASSIVE blowout, so we told the CM what was going on and they were like; “Go ahead, take care of him and just come back here.” My wife and his godmother just pulled to the side and let others pass, and I went and cleaned him up and went back to meet my party. He thought I was trying to cut and got all bullshit with me about it and I was like; “Stop being an asshole at the happiest place on earth, we’re still trying to get everything situated here and obviously were letting you go by, this isn’t necessary.” He proceeded to call me a few names and the CM put us in the FastPass lane. I bleeping hate vloggers
Except for Jackie and Nate, of course... ;)

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Piglets a boy who happens to be pink. I don’t know whats questionable about him being dressed like a cute character at Halloween or if his shorts are coral!
Honestly I think it’s only ironic or questionable because Tim has made stupid comments about Jackson liking purple on camera. Like wtf does it matter at the end of the day??

Except for Jackie and Nate, of course... ;)
I hate all vloggers. Periodt.
🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 2
OFF TOPIC: Yes Julie Martin is married to Corey Martin. You don't see her very often at all because I think she normally works in a different part of the business. Maybe she's one of the travel agents? Corey manages the forums and boards and he hired the person to administer the FB page. Jenilyn left quite some time ago and she was part of This Orlando Life with Spencer and Oliver (Oliver used to work for Pete on The DIS). Jenilyn's boyfriend is Tom from the UK. Before the pandemic Jenilyn was still a CM at Disney. Spencer was one too. Oliver left to finish college and he started a job at Universal. They've not done anything with their channel so I think it died.
I had no idea Julie was an agent or anything in the Dis other than Corey's wife. She's annoying and never added anything to the show besides bad jokes and complaints. That's my 2cents I'm done

Reactions: 1
As far as the piglet thing goes or colors I think that Jackson was absolutely adorable in his Halloween costume and I don’t think colors belong to any certain gender. Toys don’t belong to a gender either for that matter.
The things that worry me is the stuff like not being able to make a mess or feed himself. When I was a kid my mom had a leash for me and my sibling there is nothing wrong with having your kid on a tether it allows them some freedom but keeps them safe I think that they ought to tether him so he can explore safely. He seems so much happier when he is exploring on his own I actually do think it’s really cute when he gets distracted by a flower and runs up to it

As far as the piglet thing goes or colors I think that Jackson was absolutely adorable in his Halloween costume and I don’t think colors belong to any certain gender. Toys don’t belong to a gender either for that matter.
The things that worry me is the stuff like not being able to make a mess or feed himself. When I was a kid my mom had a leash for me and my sibling there is nothing wrong with having your kid on a tether it allows them some freedom but keeps them safe I think that they ought to tether him so he can explore safely. He seems so much happier when he is exploring on his own I actually do think it’s really cute when he gets distracted by a flower and runs up to it
We had a “leash” for our son. He LOVED it. It was less a leash and more a wrist band with a long accordion bungee type tether attached. I was always concerned we’d get separated but also wanted to give him “freedom”.

We had a “leash” for our son. He LOVED it. It was less a leash and more a wrist band with a long accordion bungee type tether attached. I was always concerned we’d get separated but also wanted to give him “freedom”.
They didn’t have the wrist tether back when I was a kid it was an actual harness with a leash attachment thing but it was handy and my sister and I had the freedom to run but still be safe. Actually my sister‘s harness kind of saved her because we were hiking and it was a narrow trail and she slipped on the side of the trail and started going down the hill and my mom was able to jerk her back up by the by the leash harness it would’ve been really bad if she would not have been on that and would have tumbled freely

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
wait what now? A comment where? I’d like to see but I’m not trying to weed through all her stuff
Yes it has been removed thank goodness! It was so awful. Someone wanted to snatch her nephew Jackson and murder him. Really disturbing

• Wow
  • Sick
  • Sad
Yes it has been removed thank goodness! It was so awful. Someone wanted to snatch her nephew Jackson and murder him. Really disturbing
F. I know it's just words, but that's one of those people who needs to be caught, spoken to by the police and watched from there after.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.