Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

2020planner

VIP Member
WDW Couple? I forget her name.
Too thin to be Taylor.

I can't tell who that is. Was that Craig or Corey to the girl's left though? When he turned, it looked like it was wearing the style of newsboy cap Corey sometimes wears... or maybe not. 🤣 So hard to tell.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I actually watch a small channel. It's called Parl Hoppin.They go live quite often and Jay, the usual host is quite blunt about things.LOL!! It's kind of refreshing to watch his channel. They were at Epcot tonight and even though it's raining he still filmed it all. LOL!!

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
I’ve noticed that they force people who want to take pictures with them to stand like 6 feet in front of them and take a selfie. Do they think they are celebrities who must not be touched or are they pretending like they are still worried about Covid?
That must be because Jenn is there. Timbo has already been photographed hugging people at the parks.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
The girl in Red looked like a Stan. The casey guy also wished them a good evening so maybe they were on park all day or just arrived late?

OhFFSakes

So far I see WDW couple is at MK, Jackie, Nate, JoJo, Kyle. I'm sure there's more.

Tim and Jenn were just lazy to get a reservation when they all must have. It's not like it's their job or anything. 🙄
ResortTV is there and just confirmed they will not be reading chat during the show. I wish it were to be respectful but apparently it messes with the zoom.

Also someone from the dis is there but I don’t know if they are streaming it.

Man people who approach these people in the parks during their livestreams can really be fucked up.

Last edited:
I’ve noticed that they force people who want to take pictures with them to stand like 6 feet in front of them and take a selfie. Do they think they are celebrities who must not be touched or are they pretending like they are still worried about Covid?
both of those are ridiculous but also logical explanations for these two contraceptives
F13DC867-6598-419F-A340-F0559FA34823.gif

Mom2seven

Lol, from all the comments I've read, I think that video is going to get taken down or shortened soon. I might go and watch it.

How do you all do the "spoiiler" and "OT" things? I couldnt figure it out. It looks like some of you live in the Orlando area. We werent going to stay for the 4th, but may now. Has anyone heard of Disney doing the 4th fireworks on the 3rd, as well, like they use to? Also, any 4th activities that dont involve Disney? LOL Sorry, just brainstorming. That will be it for OT for me, lol.

mineweaver

Apologies in advance because I'm bringing something up from a couple threads ago (I'm late to the party). But someone had brought up Tim's net worth estimate of 800k and no one really seemed to question it too hard, so I'm compelled to comment. They are worth WAY more than 800k. I'd estimate easily 4-6mil if they've taken moderate risks with investments, which I suspect they have. And they are still actively pulling in 6 figures a year from youtube as well. These guys have some dinero.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Exactly, but they probably think if they do then he will promote their channel.
Well he’s buddy with Brooke McDonald- wouldn’t be surprised if someone like her gave it to him. There’s a group of influencers who don’t vlog, but are big to Disney.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
You don’t put him in a toddler bed until he’s out of that phase??

I guess Jackson will be out of the crib when he’s 16 then 😂
That's exactly what I thought. My kid didn't know what a toddler bed was. We put her box springs and mattress on the floor with no bed frame (because we just didn't have one). We figured if she fell out of bed she wouldn't have far to go. We did get her a bed frame when she was 4.

I just disagree with the theory that they were kicked off the media list. You got your theory, I got mine. Why is your retort to anyone who disagrees is that they’re a Stan? It’s a discussion board, to discuss. I wasn’t disrespectful to you. But frig that...go pound your cats!
And I wasn't disrespectful to you. I just honestly thought you might be a fan. ;)