Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

apojacks

VIP Member
Hand grabbing:
Scene starts at 15:22
Hand tightening is at 15:30-32. Happens quick because she cuts the video away.

“Stern voice” start at 26:08. Jackson is running around. 26:12 is Jackson don’t do that. And 26:18 is Jackson hitting Jenn (he just is wanting attention).

I’m assuming this is what people are talking about. But I personally am not seeing it the same way. He sounded annoyed. But I don’t think he was staring Jackson down. I think as the main parent he was going between focusing on the outro and his kid. Jenn was completely focused on the outro (she sees parenting as secondary to vlogging). I agree they should have waited for a better time. I don’t put that voice in the same category as the white knuckle grip Jenn had on his hand and the rough controlling movements to keep him under control. My opinion. But I understand other people may not see it that way.
I watched the hand grabbing thing, that seems to be more in line with them wanting to make sure he doesn't pierce his hand on the toothpick. We've had servers set hot food plates down in front of the boy before, and it's uhhh, yeah...not a great experience. I think if she had taken his hands and said something like; “We don’t touch sharp things”, “It’s not polite to grab at food” or something along those lines we’d probably be having a different conversation.

Reactions: 1

shadee91762

VIP Member
OFF TOPIC: Yes Julie Martin is married to Corey Martin. You don't see her very often at all because I think she normally works in a different part of the business. Maybe she's one of the travel agents? Corey manages the forums and boards and he hired the person to administer the FB page. Jenilyn left quite some time ago and she was part of This Orlando Life with Spencer and Oliver (Oliver used to work for Pete on The DIS). Jenilyn's boyfriend is Tom from the UK. Before the pandemic Jenilyn was still a CM at Disney. Spencer was one too. Oliver left to finish college and he started a job at Universal. They've not done anything with their channel so I think it died.
I had no idea Julie was an agent or anything in the Dis other than Corey's wife. She's annoying and never added anything to the show besides bad jokes and complaints. That's my 2cents I'm done

letsgetouttahere

How do you come up with that figure? I think you're way off. I've watched a number of youtubers who are quite open with their earnings at over 1M subscribers and they do not make as much money as people think they do.

YouTube generally pay 1p per view so you can do the maths.
RPM rates on YouTube for their niche is probably AT A MINIMUM of $6 per 1000 views. Perhaps closer to $10.
Something very off with their numbers. Looking at YouTube they've struggled with views over the last week. But according to SocialBlade their numbers are much larger. I'm in UK and i don't know if the dates are in sync across YT and SB but I don't have YT showing any vids published on the 27th yet according to SB there were 260k views that date. I suspect they're out by a day and I see 2 vlogs posted on the 26th. Combined though they reach less than 200k. Same all week back, low YT numbers reported much higher on SB. Regularly 40-60k more. Are people really watching the new one then trawling through old ones EVERY Day??View attachment 638175

Then there is this graph which is exceptionally dodgy. They must buying subscribers to top up to the same number every month because this looks very unlikely to me. So now I'm wondering if they're also buying views and these are spread back across the week by an algorithm ramdomly 'watching' vlogs. Wish someone would investigate.

View attachment 638178
You can't rely on SocialBlade for anything. Their earnings estimates are way off. The subscriber count shows the way it does because of how YouTube now rounds off subscriber counts. The higher your subscribers, the bigger the rounding number. When over 100K subs, they round to the nearest 1000.

2020planner

VIP Member
I have MK's on. He's got 1,800+ watching. (edited - now he's at 1,900...approaching 2,000)

Kyle Pallo's feed went out. He's got 30 watching.

• Sick

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
You can PM people on here? 🤯
So I’m about to sound like the most tech inept moron. How do I PM you 🤣🤣🤣!! Any help I can get is SO appreciated. Im not an ungrateful twat like JennBo
Well, I adjusted my settings to allow anyone to start a conversation with me, so I assumed there's a way... maybe not. There's a chance that the software was installed without the PM option, but that privacy screen still kept the settings.
I now see the mail icon at the top of my pages, which I don't think was there before but no messages or a way to start a conversation.

Last edited:

apojacks

VIP Member
Fat sloppy boobs is the perfect way to describe them. They aren’t nice boobs. Just saggy sloppy sacks of fat🤣🤣🤣
Next thing you know she’s gonna be begging Tim for a mommy makeover cuz she reads on here and can’t stand that you just called her jugs “saggy sloppy sacks of fat”, also an accurate description of both Tim and Jenn.

StanTracker

These two never fail to amaze me smh, what a waste.

also OT: I can’t find a thread for it but Craig from The Dis is unbearable and I can’t stand him. Why is he always hosting? I’m tired of his demeanor and mansplaning and privilege. He’s a real asshat.
He berated some lady on a video for saying she felt jipped instead of ripped off but refused to address it. I am clueless, other than the possibility 'he thinks' 'or is' a gypsie and therfore offended. Get over it Craig.

While were on it....Cannot stand Jill at WDWNT. She's a huge femnazi.

A brief summary of the many previous threads for those who may be new:

• Tim and Jenn “Tracker” are lifelong Florida residents who live near Orlando.
  • They make occasional videos of food, hotels, food, complaining, theme parks, food, occasional trips away from Orlando, complaining, and food.
  • Their theme park visits mainly consist of showing up, complaining, eating, thinking about a ride, and leaving.
  • There may be a home vlog or livestream interspersed among the hotel and food videos. These are much more boring than the regular videos. Jenn occasionally cooks from a meal service and complains about it. Cooking takes her away from her couch.
  • Despite so many food videos neither has much of a culinary vocabulary. The words delicious and refreshing are used often. Tim loves hot dogs and burgers.
  • They both love to take giant bites of food on camera then mumble with a full mouth.
  • Despite a life of Florida living they are amazed that it typically rains in central Florida on summer afternoons. Rain must be feared and avoided.
  • Their young son is often seen in a stroller or being fed. He is not allowed to play and have fun or feed himself often. At least not on camera.
  • The child’s favorite words are “Ut Dis”.
  • This occasionally leads to the thread spending a few pages debating the child’s development.
  • The Trackers love staying in nearby hotels.
  • The hotel tour videos show lots of USB ports and “commodes”. And food that is often cold when it is brought back to the room.
  • They must have a hotel suite. Regular rooms will not suffice. If the suite could sleep nine and has an area equal to their nearby home it is even better. If the room is not at least $250 per night it is too cheap to bother.
  • A hotel stay should be three days to show everything, but they rarely show anything other than the room, a glance at a pool, and nearby restaurants.
  • Despite the frequent hotel stays they never seem to have basic supplies like baby shampoo.
  • They were once #hosted in various places, but that went away when racist and homophobic videos emerged from their past.
  • Serious flexing and flashing money has replaced the hosted stays.
    • A $1900 Gucci sweater
    • A new Tesla
    • Designer Mickey Mouse T-shirts
    • A stroller with two fans, an umbrella, and a makeshift air conditioner
    • A Prada backpack used as a diaper bag
    • Planned Disney cruises and a trip to the Aulani Resort in Hawaii
  • All of that is normal, but a $7 cupcake is “really expensive”
  • Remember their home is nearby. They avoid it enough for their pool to turn dark green.
  • The home also has fallen shelves that have not been repaired in months, and clutter is everywhere.
  • Every so often the thread turns to other vloggers. “I love (insert name here)”. “I can’t stand that person”. “But I really like third person.” “This vlogger is amazing.” “That vlogger does all these things wrong”.
  • The Tracker stans post photos of meeting them in the parks. Tim always leans his head back and has an open mouth smile in every photo. Lately they seem to be trying to make a thumbs up be their own signature photo move.
  • The stans would never abide anything bad being spoken about their heroes who lead perfect lives. #LifeGoals. If a different opinion is expressed that person must be very jealous of the Trackers.
  • Then another Tracker USB, commode, and glance at the pool hotel “staycation” is uploaded and things repeat.
These synopsis's get a lot of likes. I get it's nice to do but on yt there are people upvoting news stories about death/destruction and comments asking why so many downvotes. You have to flat out ask people why they are for it.

Sorry went way O.T.

Last edited:

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I'm sorry folk, this is OT, but I may be able to help.

Not to derail the thread but ready for the reason we were dropped?? Hurricanes happen and they want to limit their coverage of hurricane exposed areas…erm okay 👍🏼?

I just got off the phone with my 12th company…I’ve been at this since 8 am. What a pain in the ass. I swear if it wasn’t required I wouldn’t insure the fucking place 🤣🤣🤣
If you want to PM me, I can share two companies we've worked with - one was for a ocean side condo in SC, the other is for Florida.

• Heart

braintoad

Their neighbours gave them the puppy.
Bandit and Armani didn’t get on with the puppy so they asked the neighbours to take him back and then he found a home with an older couple whose dog had just passed away.
They also said if they got a new dog at that point they wouldn’t be able to continue going to the parks and leaving it for hours on end as it wouldn’t be fair on the pup ❤
This reminds me of when Bandit was getting really sick, Jenn would always stay home and take care of him. Don't give the same consideration to their so-called miracle child though.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Jenn has to know that JoJo will have his video up before hers.

They're in Jojo's Casey's vlog he just put up. They had just come from Casey's, I'm kinda shocked Tim slummed to interact with another vlogger.
I don't think JoJo gave him any choice. It looked like Jenn really tried not to be in JoJo's video and then had to pretend she was okay with it when he panned over to her and she had to wave and say hi.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
Cory's done such a good job tonight fighting off the rain and eating around the world with Steve. I attempted to watch RTV at one point but he was busy calling out super chats and drove me off.

apojacks

VIP Member
Jenn is attempting to do her job, I'm not impressed as she should have been doing this all along. Wonder if this means Timmy is on her case for some reason, or if Tim is doing them himself.
I had to leave wiggle room in by saying "semi" impressed. :)

zea mays

Just knowing that they read here I wish that they would at least take good advice..Tim go back to doing the channel the way you used to go do stuff by yourself and be more informative.
Get Jackson off the channel for his safety.

they kind of remind me of a cruising channel I used to watch where it started off being informative and turned out being a watch how much I can eat and consume alcohol and act like an ass
I guess we can be glad that the Trackers don’t really get drunk on camera anymore because if they turned it into a drunken food fest now that they have a child it would be really bad
Sea Cruisers?

OhFFSakes

Cory's done such a good job tonight fighting off the rain and eating around the world with Steve. I attempted to watch RTV at one point but he was busy calling out super chats and drove me off.
It’s funny because I totally mind when Cory calls
out super chats. Not sure why.

DoreenP

The only big media event I remember is the opening of that German store in Epcot, and that was during their whole, stay outside, afraid of other people era. So I could see them not attending that. Plus, it was really early in the morning 🙄. The lack of hosted stays is evidence that they were removed. But who other than pcdev has gotten a hosted stay since Covid? And we all know Disney has another agenda by promoting him. Remember about a lack of poc in their media/vlogger list? With them booking numerous on property staycations, I think they just needed content and are not very creative. A staycation video benefited them, and was basically the laziest content they could produce. In terms of the magazine, who knows, Disney may have sent them a copy. But if they lied about it, that’s a really bad look in the eyes of Disney. I’d say they would’ve burnt a bridge with that whopper.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Why the fuck do they need a nanny? They both don’t work!
Like I said to Lanky, there was this mystery woman Pre-COVID who was always with the Trackers including being in their house. Early suspicion was that it was the girl for Disney Double Dose