Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
What does a nanny look like? Is there a stereotype that this young lady is supposed to fit?
right! And she’s not trying to jump into the photos or anything. They also had that manny/bodyguard in the khakis in that Epcot video.

A professional nanny wouldn’t be throwing up dueces in the background of their vlog.
a professional nanny wouldn’t accept a job with their slack asses. These aren’t like big city, Royal nannies 😂

shadee91762

VIP Member
No. They said the weather was not good for Tink.

I love the dessert parties. That's the way to watch fireworks in my opinion. I don't mind the upcharge.

I watched The DIS livestream. Craig was filming.
Was Craig complaining the whole stream or not? I don't see alot of Dis videos in my YouTube feed because they have like 30 different channels

dream23

Maybe the trackers didn’t say anything about being media prior because they were afraid people would complain to Disney. Or they just thought it’d be a surprise. No idea. The reason Jenn probably didn’t go if they were invited was it was passed Jackson’s bed time.

They're not eating like normal people, though. That's the biggest thing. They're eating like 800-1500 calories per meal with normal periods between meals. There's nothing normal or healthy about consuming that many calories per meal regularly.
No absolutely Tim and Jenn are not eating normally! My point is that eating every few hours is normal, for people who eat normally! 🤷‍♀️ that's it!

letsgetouttahere

Isn't the lanyard perhaps just for special event seating/viewing as part of the dessert package that most people have to pay money for?

JssLG317

VIP Member
So far I see WDW couple is at MK, Jackie, Nate, JoJo, Kyle. I'm sure there's more.

Tim and Jenn were just lazy to get a reservation when they all must have. It's not like it's their job or anything. 🙄
I think Cory Meets World was going to be there too.