Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Their neighbours gave them the puppy.
Bandit and Armani didn’t get on with the puppy so they asked the neighbours to take him back and then he found a home with an older couple whose dog had just passed away.
They also said if they got a new dog at that point they wouldn’t be able to continue going to the parks and leaving it for hours on end as it wouldn’t be fair on the pup ❤
Code for "it wouldn't be house broken and we're too lazy to train it."

Well Dim does have his media event shirt on.
Media shirt? He's wearing a plain blue collared shirt.

JCon113

Hmmm, we had a report earlier that Jenn was spotted wearing the Pink Moo Moo (PMM)
Not sure🤷🏻‍♀️ When I searched them the first pic that came up was her in the muu muu but that was from when they stayed at Swan and Dolphin. Then went to recents and the one I saw came up from this morning.

Jjjg

VIP Member
How sad it would it be if he had to kiss up to JoJo for an invite. 😂

If those with reservation got media then maybe it freed up reservations.

Emmy79

VIP Member
I had to take a look, and oof... That's a really bad take. I don't really get on with children myself [depressions, autism, physical illnesses] but I'd never wish that on a child.. that's disgusting. If anything I've been worried about Jackson's development after watching another youtubers (he's a Japan vlogger, rather then a Disney one) baby's first birthday at Tokyo Disney, and was surprised how many milestones their child had hit, and how interactive their child is with their surrounding and parents, In compassion to Jackson.

Honestly though, from what I've read on here, I doubt anyone from here has that take.. it's probably more of the more darker forums that rip YouTubers to shreds.. I've seen some of the stuff they say, and it's not nice..
On What pic was the comment? Can't see it so maybe it was removed

Art Vandelay

These two never fail to amaze me smh, what a waste.

also OT: I can’t find a thread for it but Craig from The Dis is unbearable and I can’t stand him. Why is he always hosting? I’m tired of his demeanor and mansplaning and privilege. He’s a real asshat.
He’s got a stupid attitude. He’s such a nerd

SpillTheTeaPlz

Like I said to Lanky, there was this mystery woman Pre-COVID who was always with the Trackers including being in their house. Early suspicion was that it was the girl for Disney Double Dose
Oh I’m not doubting they would have one, just saying how stupid it is. Jen is so lazy.

shadee91762

VIP Member
I did watch Resort TV1 stream last night of the fireworks. They at first annoyed me with all the SuperChats; but they actually stayed quiet the entire time during the fireworks. I watched someone else do the CM preview a few nights ago and he would not shut up and sang along with it. Grrrrrrr.

I stopped watching after the fireworks ended. I did see the post with Tim with that "media" badge. I agree with the others that he was a guest.
Was that songbird Jojo ?

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Is is it just me or towards the end of the video was J calling out for his mom several times and she kept ignoring him? I kept hearing mom, mom

Mr. Blue Sky

Hand signs? I remember when Atlanta hosted the Olympics. Beforehand, the newspapers published articles with diagrams that explained what hand gestures meant in other countries. Very interesting.