Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

mjm9

VIP Member
HOW in the ever loving TITS does Tim wake up at 6AM and go to bed at around 11 (judging by the time they indicate during their giggly couch sessions) but they still get ABSOLUTELY nothing accomplished.

also, HOW do they require 3 meals a day?? I guess I am weird and usually skip breakfast…I’ll have coffee and some sort of small thing like a yogurt but rarely ever a full breakfast.

they ate 3 full and large meals on camera and lordt knows what they ate off camera

Yes because McStuffins is black…and they have to really amp up their excitement over black/gay characters now
Tim calls her “Dottie” and says Lightening Mc’s catchphrase is “Ka-CHEW”!

Is it just me but wasn’t the child dressed feminine at DHS? 😳 Pink or coral shorts?

• Haha
Reactions: 1

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Yup, you said it better than I did.

What this shows is that even 8 years back she was acting the same as now. It's nothing she's learned to do due to the channel, it's ingrained in who she is to behave this way toward others.

The day will come that Jackson takes a fall, gets hurt and Jenn blames Jackson saying "See, you shouldn't have done that. Did you learn a lesson?" instead of consoling him. She'll be downright angry with him if he's injured so bad that she has to interrupt something fun, or she's made to look bad.

K S's reply did not age well. 🤣
I can TOTALLY see that in Jackson's future.

Fat sloppy boobs is the perfect way to describe them. They aren’t nice boobs. Just saggy sloppy sacks of fat🤣🤣🤣
True that. If she lost weight more than likely the first place she would lose the fat is in her boobs. The older you get the more they are fat tissue and less muscle tissue.

apojacks

VIP Member
They can deduct one room in their house as office space. I doubt they would make a ton by deducting their mortgage interest but that isn't a business expense. They got very little for their old house. They bought it for $110,000 tried to sell it for $220,000 and it didn't sell. They sold it for $140,000. The person who bought it finished making repairs/upgrades and flipped it selling it for $210,000.

I'm that way too. I don't eat because it is the prescribed time, especially when I'm on a hot, humid Florida park. I eat when my body says I need a little sustenance. I'm with you, I absolutely cannot eat a heavy meal if I'm hot and tired. It would make me ill. I will find a snack, fruit cup or piece of fruit and eat that with some water.

And how they think that will get them back on the Disney media list boggles the mind. Of course, they think they are "punishing" Disney and if you want us to say nice things about you to our many subscribers, start hosting us again and let us back on the list. Bribery?
They’re too stupid to engage in bribery tbh

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Who is the chick timmy tight pants is chatting up in MK’s live stream? Starts about 28:51 View attachment 643997

Jenny2Dinners is not going to be happy once she see this. Last time Timmy will be allowed out on his own.
Someone thought the man to the left of her was Craig Williams. If that is Craig I'm wondering if this is Craig's wife. I think her name is Kyleigh? Whoever she is she stepped in front of Tim while he was putting his camera gear away and she took a photo with her phone.

shadee91762

VIP Member
It’s funny because I totally mind when Cory calls
out super chats. Not sure why.
I was watching EarsomEmporium livestream but it died right as the show started.Same thing happened to Kyle Pallo. I switched to Spokesmaynes for a minute but then I went to RTV1 as they seemed to have the best view to me and they had over 21,000 viewers!! 😮 I guess the Trackers were at a resort or home for the night? 🤔

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Ph okay. I get them confused sometimes. Especially when they are both irritating in the same way. LOL!!
OFF TOPIC: Yes Julie Martin is married to Corey Martin. You don't see her very often at all because I think she normally works in a different part of the business. Maybe she's one of the travel agents? Corey manages the forums and boards and he hired the person to administer the FB page. Jenilyn left quite some time ago and she was part of This Orlando Life with Spencer and Oliver (Oliver used to work for Pete on The DIS). Jenilyn's boyfriend is Tom from the UK. Before the pandemic Jenilyn was still a CM at Disney. Spencer was one too. Oliver left to finish college and he started a job at Universal. They've not done anything with their channel so I think it died.

saraaaah90

VIP Member
me again!! 😂 I figure that a lot of Central Florida vloggers read here. I’m the poster who had the friend in universal sm team when the order came down to cut them from the media. Anyway, I work at a marketing department in a hospitality company. We have a good eye on their channel for awhile. So for all those Disney vloggers- Try to limit your own camera exposure with the trackers. Their name is quickly becoming worthless in the hospitality community. After a couple of years, they will likely aged out and a new vlogger will come into the scene.
dang I wish someone with pr expertise would reach out to the trackers and tell them we’re they are f***n up.

missmothman

I just assume he is back on the media list honestly. I mean come on, this isn't a HUGE event, it was desserts and fireworks viewing. Also, legit nobodies like WDW couple and the massively failing channel of Michael Kay were invited...

FireWife

Exactly. It rained at my house all day today and another small town south of me flooded. I think it is supposed to rain all week here. At least so far no tornadoes and no flooding in my town for which I am very thankful.
Hopefully you don't have anything severe... stay safe!

Etj

I definitely
I actually like the trackers - I know I shouldn’t admit it, but I’ve been watching them for five years.
But I do have to admit they have totally lost sight of reality. I wouldn’t mind them doing so many “staycations” if they were actually informative and showed more than just them eating and having a long conversation about pointless things. Our home resort is OKW and was so excited when they stayed there but they barely showed the resort...
There was a video maybe before Christmas where Tim just purchased a nearly $500 coat..IN FLORIDA. They splash the cash on such materialistic things then quibble at the price of a cupcake that they don’t even want..nobody forcing you to buy it.
If they want to keep this going they need to make it more of a planned business. Tim needs to be going into the parks SOLO just like he used too and actually spend a decent time there, research what’s new and what’s going on beforehand. Then if they want to do home vlogs do them at the weekend.
Their channel just isn’t fun anymore as it’s just the same old videos being turfed out.
Whilst Jackson is cute I don’t particularly want him in every video. We took our 13 month old to Disney sept 19 and she wasn’t even walking but we let her crawl around safely and explore. She also fed herself everything 😉
Anyway I’m new here and that’s just my pointless thoughts.
Ok maybe I don’t like them as much as I used to
I definitely agree. I used to really enjoy them, now I turn it on to zone out. They aren't informative and their stardom is crashing.

Lankylamb

VIP Member
Can I just say that I’m shocked that ResortTV1 didn’t get a media pass for this with the amount of people watching them. Shocked. I searched the people who were live and no one had more than 1500 watching let alone 21000. Plus they always have great things to say about Disney, universal whatever. I have never heard anything close to derogatory out of their mouths aside from not caring for a food item.
Maybe they didn't like the media spot? They seemed to like the spot they had down mainstreet

Jjjg

VIP Member
WDW Couple posted their media badge, maybe Disney dished invites to everyone including Tim.

Jjjg

VIP Member
I don't think anyone would be dumb enough to give him a pass, but also I don't think he'd be dumb enough to know he's off the list but show up to the even unless he was invited and Disney was aware.

So Disney allowed him back, which wasn't smart. Hope they do get backlash for it.