Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
This reminded me of the scrapbooking moms that would force certain photos of their family because they had a specific layout in mind. They aren’t genuine memories. They are the show and tell memories that narcissistic people use to point to when they get called out on things. They love “evidence”.

Us bad parents? How can you say that? We took you to Disney world on 40 staycations. Our stans say we’re the best.

Re: Jenn’s clothes
I’ve said it on other threads, but I really wish people would just buy the correct size. They would be so much more comfortable and be freer to enjoy themselves without worrying about a wardrobe malfunction. And proper sizing makes you look better and the happiness and confidence from not being preoccupied by clothes riding up or down makes adds to that.

Please buy the correct sizing Jenn and Tim! Dress for the bodies you have not the bodies you wish you had.
Oh Jenn forgot to take specific photos so she's just going to screen grab some from the video and use those. I'm sure it will be frame worthy. :rolleyes:

Her boobaloobaoobies came close to falling out several times
Yeah they did. I was embarrassed for her but I don't think she cared.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Reading through the recent posts about Jackson's safety reminded me about an event that happened many years ago when I was a CM at a park up north.

A little girl was separated from her parents. The entire team was alerted to this as she was a special needs kid. The couple who abducted her. Oh my. Something out of deliverance. Anyway, the girls hair was cut and dyed. Clothes were changed. Appearance was now of a boy.

All available CM's formed a wall around the park exit area. The couple nearly escaped with the childfrom the park interior to the parking lot. A keen eyed CM noticed black dye on the back of this child's neck.

It was a very scary day for all involved but thankfully the child was reunited with her parents ❤

I do hope Tim and Jen read these threads. Things can happen quickly. They should blur out his face in the vlogs imo.
how do you dye a kids hair in a park?! So scary, thank god they didn’t get out

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
it's not status if nobody knows about them? :unsure:
I think tell tale signs there's no nanny - Messy House, all the staycations, Jack$son lagging in speech etc
My guess is that she is very new. Today may have even been day one. The last time a nanny was in play Jenn was filmed walking with TIm while the stroller was magically moving behind them.

Gill247

Hello all! Long time lurker, first (and probably only time) chatting! There is a very interesting post made on their subreddit. Should head on over there before it gets taken down!
Ohhhh interesting. No one agreeing with them yet though, just stans defending them

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OT, There is a comment on Jenn’s sister’s IG page (itsahbarbieworld), that is so horrific and horrible about little Jackson, that has made me feel rather ill! I’m not going to to re post it here because it is just too disturbing but I am now questioning myself as to whether or not I should even mention his name on this site? There are really some very disgusting and disturbed people out there. Just goes to show that maybe the Trackers really should be more careful about exploiting their child!
wait what now? A comment where? I’d like to see but I’m not trying to weed through all her stuff

bichonrose

Woooww I wonder if they are going to set aside the cash from their sponsored legoland gig for J’s future

Never mind, who the fuck are we all kidding. That’s already been dumped into the staycation fund.

And hey Legoland, I have never heard Jenn or Tim reference Peppa Pig EVER before that post. They are SO full of shit
Naw, they're deducting their staycations when they file their taxes themselves on TurboTax.