Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
her apology is classic gaslighting. It never gets old. First the non apology, then placing the blame on the viewer(“well your the one that got offended and I didn’t do anything wrong, it’s just my sense of humor”) then followed by the lovebombing . Kind of scary how she keeps her voice high and peppy while she talks.It’s getting easier to see how she lures people to her

it was both of them! Here is the video
I must be missing some thing I didn’t hear a joke about thunder thighs or see them cutting down locals

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Jenn thinks what Tim loves about her most is the way she takes care of him. He says it's her hotness. This, and other gems, below. Anyone know what happened to the pupoy they are holding?

When I saw this some time ago I thought they were puppy sitting for someone else's dog. I may be mistaken about that but that's what I thought.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I'm sorry folk, this is OT, but I may be able to help.

If you want to PM me, I can share two companies we've worked with - one was for a ocean side condo in SC, the other is for Florida.
So I’m about to sound like the most tech inept moron. How do I PM you 🤣🤣🤣!! Any help I can get is SO appreciated. Im not an ungrateful twat like JennBo

Scoobytoot

Chatty Member
Well, I adjusted my settings to allow anyone to start a conversation with me, so I assumed there's a way... maybe not.
I now see the mail icon at the top of my pages, which I don't think was there before but no messages or a way to start a conversation.
I think you have to go to someone elses profile and send them a message from there

Lankylamb

VIP Member
The last ten TTT videos averaged 123K views.
Only one video was above 200K.
Not quite sure where you are getting your figures from. 🤷🏻‍♀️ But OK.
Ahh sorry, was posting on my phone. I meant 150k - 200k which is what they get when the videos are settled in for a week

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
They’re too stupid to engage in bribery tbh
No one will ever accuse the Trackers of being smart. :) I'm sure the folks at Disney are laughing at their feeble attempts.

Honestly you guys…I’m literally dying from ANTICI-

-PATION…for their HHN video because I know it’s going to be a mess. They have never left Jackson with anyone so why will this occasion be any different?
It will be interesting to see what they do. I've never been to HHN so are these houses ever open at a time before Jackson's bedtime?

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Omg lol,she looks so fake here. You know she was seething inside that she had to interact with her competition. To be honest, can’t blame her because JoJo is annoying twunt.

Oh and no way that’s a nanny. Definitely looks like some coo coo bananas stalker Stan.
That big gaping open mouth smile. These picture should be filed under things I want to burn 🔥.
Two of the most god awful douche canoes in one fucking jpeg