The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I know Jen gets a lot of flak for her looks but I wouldn't go as far as repulsive today. As someone else said its a better look than her mama June mumu she wears. Though I agree it didn't look great from the back compared to the front.
Personally I think she showed too much skin. It wouldn't take a whole lot to have a really embarrassing situation. Not at all practical for schlepping around a theme park carrying a toddler.

Reactions: 4
I don’t think anything is a boy or girl color. My in laws also disagree. They were AGAST when they last saw us that my sons favorite shirt has sequins on it 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

Next time we see them I’m going to roll our son in glue and dip him in sequins
I’ll never understand things being a color solely for one gender and people getting up on arms about it. Most colors have changed back and forth over time or depending on the culture.

My in laws hate that my 3 year old son loves putting the dresses from the dress up bin on. My family just thinks it’s funny because he gets into character. At this point in his life, it means nothing other than he wants to be a certain character. He has an older sister that wears the boy and girl costumes as well. And they’ve shared many clothes. Gender neutral isn’t that hard and the sequin shirts for boys are so great. All of my kids love the ones that flip and change colors. He also has some clothes with glitter. And *gasp* pink shorts and shirts. My husband has some pink shorts as well.

Wear whatever color you want. Buy whatever color balloon you want.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Uh Tim. That was not a mixing bowl. I'm sure it was a salad bowl.
Tim doesn’t know what a salad is so he doesn’t know what a salad bowl is.

Figured he would have called it a popcorn, chips or candy bowl.

Reactions: 6
If they do leave Jackson with a sitter for the first time to go to HHN the video won't actually be about HHN. It'll be about them and how they are so stressed leaving Jackson for the first time.

Tim "what did you think of that house Jen?"

Jen "omg my anxiety is so high right now without Jackson here, I needed him to hold my hand. Lets go over here and get a snack to calm my nerves."

Tim "speaking of snacks, you know who'd like one of those? Jackson, thats who. Maybe I'll save some for him. (Proceeds to eat the entire thing in 2 bites) It was alright, not sure I'd order it again."

"All in all its been an eventful night here at HHN (1 house and stuffed their faces) but we have to get home to Jackson so now it's time to pay the price."
I read this in their voices. I feel like I’ve seen the future because of this.

Reactions: 3
The link to Jen’s sister was made through this message board. Neither of them follow each other on Social media, or link accounts etc. So it’s likely that the person who wrote that on her page found her account via here. I feel so uncomfortable that someone here (maybe not a poster but someone who is reading along) made that comment.
If you are reading this, please seek help, you are disgusting and very disturbed in the head. You need serious help.
I hope the sister was smart enough to save the comment- this should absolutely be reported

Jenn really wishes they would've told them that before they got them

Uggh

Sure Jan 🙄View attachment 638915
Here’s the real kicker. You can do all that and more. Just wake up before 10. Don’t spend every moment complaining about lines. Have a slight plan, don’t spend all your time eating and stay longer than two hours.

Wow. You too can live the dream. Just stay a few more hours and actually get in a line!

Tim doesn’t know what a salad is so he doesn’t know what a salad bowl is.

Figured he would have called it a popcorn, chips or candy bowl.
I agree. It could be used for popcorn or chips easily. Not a mixing bowl.

Reactions: 1
Honestly that dress looks like the most uncomfortable thing to wear at a hot theme park especially while carrying around a 1 year old.

i hate videos like today where Jenn is in every single shot and we barely hear from Tim. The last 5 minutes of Jenn’s rambling 🤮

I really hope they take Jackson off the videos or only show him from time to time. I find it creepy that stans are so obsessed with him let alone the sickos out there that can find them at any given point in time..

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Jackson's sad face when he had obviously just been crying made my mama heart break. I know kids cry, but he looked really sad about something. :(

How many years do you think it will take for them to print out photos of each resort and hang up these frames they are buying at each of these staycations? Before or after the shelf in the garage that almost killed Tim is fixed? Also, what are they remembering exactly? When Jen edited in the room while Jackson napped and they went to eat AGAIN at a park then bailing before riding anything? What treasured memories! And what will they do next year when they have a photo for every three days of 2021 framed?
This reminded me of the scrapbooking moms that would force certain photos of their family because they had a specific layout in mind. They aren’t genuine memories. They are the show and tell memories that narcissistic people use to point to when they get called out on things. They love “evidence”.

Us bad parents? How can you say that? We took you to Disney world on 40 staycations. Our stans say we’re the best.

Re: Jenn’s clothes
I’ve said it on other threads, but I really wish people would just buy the correct size. They would be so much more comfortable and be freer to enjoy themselves without worrying about a wardrobe malfunction. And proper sizing makes you look better and the happiness and confidence from not being preoccupied by clothes riding up or down makes adds to that.

Please buy the correct sizing Jenn and Tim! Dress for the bodies you have not the bodies you wish you had.

Last edited:
Couple things my wife pointed out to me about this video.

1) Jenn's back fat is apparently showing in the dress and isn't flattering.

2) Tim is constantly flexing that Apple Watch now by constantly showing himself check the time and pointing the camera at the watch.

3) Two rides and food and now it's nap time? Put the kid in a stroller and let him sleep.

4) Jenn is editing these videos why is she constantly putting stuff in that makes herself look like she's forgetful

5) Is Tim too lazy to flush the toilet now?

Reactions: 5
Honestly that dress looks like the most uncomfortable thing to wear at a hot theme park especially while carrying around a 1 year old.

i hate videos like today where Jenn is in every single shot and we barely hear from Tim. The last 5 minutes of Jenn’s rambling 🤮

I really hope they take Jackson off the videos or only show him from time to time. I find it creepy that stans are so obsessed with him let alone the sickos out there that can find them at any given point in time..
She loves to hear herself talk. And not just when talking in the moment but I guarantee she loves watching herself pontificate and bloviate while she edits for hours. A modern day tale of Narcissus and the well.

Reactions: 9
She loves to hear herself talk. And not just when talking in the moment but I guarantee she loves watching herself pontificate and bloviate while she edits for hours. A modern day tale of Narcissus and the well.
It's kinda funny to listen to her talk at the end about how she was so surprised that there were so many fans that stay at Art of Animation...well, yeah, Jenn...it's the most price efficient for staying on property for a large family...why are you so out of touch with reality???

Couple things my wife pointed out to me about this video.

1) Jenn's back fat is apparently showing in the dress and isn't flattering.

2) Tim is constantly flexing that Apple Watch now by constantly showing himself check the time and pointing the camera at the watch.

3) Two rides and food and now it's nap time? Put the kid in a stroller and let him sleep.

4) Jenn is editing these videos why is she constantly putting stuff in that makes herself look like she's forgetful

5) Is Tim too lazy to flush the toilet now?
I agree her dress did not cover her fat well and it accentuated it. There wasn't a whole lot that dress covered. Eww. I also agree Tim was purposely showing off his iWatch. Here is my not impressed face: :rolleyes: See Tim I have an iWatch too.

It's kinda funny to listen to her talk at the end about how she was so surprised that there were so many fans that stay at Art of Animation...well, yeah, Jenn...it's the most price efficient for staying on property for a large family...why are you so out of touch with reality???
Wait until they stay at Pop and I'm sure they'll find even more. Plus, she seemed so surprised there were so many people at these resorts. Pop has over 2800 rooms and Art of Animation has over 1900 suites/rooms. All Stars have over 5000 for all 3. Of course they would have no clue where people stay.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3
As a public service, Timmy points out that the A of A gift shop carries tampons but not pads. He fails to mention that when purchasing tampons, vodka is sold separately.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Personally I think she showed too much skin. It wouldn't take a whole lot to have a really embarrassing situation. Not at all practical for schlepping around a theme park carrying a toddler.
Her boobaloobaoobies came close to falling out several times

Reactions: 2
After checking out and a big breakfast, I would think they wouldn't be hungry till 1 or 2?I have never seen anyone eat so much, and HAVE to eat breakfast and lunch. The video is a big breakfast, then two tiny rides and then a big lunch and then leaving. That's it.

I just now realized they are obsessed with breakfasts. They always get some giant breakfast meal all the time. And then a giant lunch and/or dinner too. Insane

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I really hope she put sunscreen on those jubblies, but I doubt it. Is she trying to compete with her sister? 🤢

The kid looks so tired in this video, like he doesn’t feel good. And they just do not care. 🙁

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.