The Tim Tracker #29 The Suite Life of Jenny 2 Dinners and Timmy Tight Pants

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She loves to hear herself talk. And not just when talking in the moment but I guarantee she loves watching herself pontificate and bloviate while she edits for hours. A modern day tale of Narcissus and the well.
Exactly- she edits it and keeps herself in every single frame

Reactions: 6
This reminded me of the scrapbooking moms that would force certain photos of their family because they had a specific layout in mind. They aren’t genuine memories. They are the show and tell memories that narcissistic people use to point to when they get called out on things. They love “evidence”.

Us bad parents? How can you say that? We took you to Disney world on 40 staycations. Our stans say we’re the best.

Re: Jenn’s clothes
I’ve said it on other threads, but I really wish people would just buy the correct size. They would be so much more comfortable and be freer to enjoy themselves without worrying about a wardrobe malfunction. And proper sizing makes you look better and the happiness and confidence from not being preoccupied by clothes riding up or down makes adds to that.

Please buy the correct sizing Jenn and Tim! Dress for the bodies you have not the bodies you wish you had.
Oh Jenn forgot to take specific photos so she's just going to screen grab some from the video and use those. I'm sure it will be frame worthy. :rolleyes:

Her boobaloobaoobies came close to falling out several times
Yeah they did. I was embarrassed for her but I don't think she cared.

Did anyone notice how tight a Jenn held onto that poor boys hand when he dared grab a pickle. At ~15:32 you see her grip tighten. He was hungry and just wanted some food! It was one goddamn pickle. It didn’t ruin the gluttonous tray shot. Tim wouldn’t miss one pickle.

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 12
That print Tim has never seen before has been on shopdisney for at least a month. Disney experts my ass.

Did anyone notice how tight a Jenn held onto that poor boys hand when he dared grab a pickle. At ~15:32 you see her grip tighten. He was hungry and just wanted some food! It was one goddamn pickle. It didn’t ruin the gluttonous tray shot. Tim wouldn’t miss one pickle.
This is the tit that makes me dislike her so much. Let the kid bleeping EAT! OMG!

Reactions: 7
holy crap she’s got the damn death grip turn your fingers white vice on that kid

• Sad
  • Angry
As a public service, Timmy points out that the A of A gift shop carries tampons but not pads. He fails to mention that when purchasing tampons, vodka is sold separately.
Actually I was pleased that he pointed out the tampons and mentioned that pads were missing …that is actual information that people want to know because those are things that sometimes you get a surprise period So you didn’t pack for it and that might be something that you have to run and grab. I’m glad that he doesn’t have fragile masculinity and isn’t worried about talking about stuff like that so good on Tim for that one

Reactions: 17
It's kinda funny to listen to her talk at the end about how she was so surprised that there were so many fans that stay at Art of Animation...well, yeah, Jenn...it's the most price efficient for staying on property for a large family...why are you so out of touch with reality???
How can a “local expert” travel channel be so clueless? It drives me nuts. Every resort has its fervent defenders. Art of Animation is a great resort. We’ve never stayed there but have walked the grounds. The theming is great. And some of the most creative landscaping.

Reactions: 4
Here’s the real kicker. You can do all that and more. Just wake up before 10. Don’t spend every moment complaining about lines. Have a slight plan, don’t spend all your time eating and stay longer than two hours.

Wow. You too can live the dream. Just stay a few more hours and actually get in a line!
They need to be on a schedule like they have JP. Things happen so you have to flexible but damn she acts like she is childless and can sleep in everyday and live in a pig pen.

Reactions: 2
Exactly- she edits it and keeps herself in every single frame
I liked when he was shooting the arcade, panned away for a second to show the weather then came back and she was just there, in the shot while he was still talking about it. It made me laugh because she couldn’t just stay out of the shot.

holy crap she’s got the damn death grip turn your fingers white vice on that kid
You have to watch it. Turn playback speed lower and watch that grip tighten. I think it’s a glimpse into how they treat him when the camera is off. She manhandled him. When they could have just let him have the pickle and continued on.

• Angry
  • Sad
Gotta get that video footage who cares if JP wants to eat....horrible.

Reactions: 3
Just watched the AoA Day 2 video and here are a couple observations. In no particular order.
1) Jackson just rolled out of bed when Tim filmed breakfast
2) Jackson liked Jenn's breakfast
3) Jenn can't open doors
4) Tim let Jackson feed himself. Good for Jackson
5) Tim needs to brush up on his Cars... and his Disney Jr knowledge
6) Rain makes Jenn nervous
7) Jackson is more than happy to walk by himself
8) You can tell there's a stiff wind when its blowing Jackson's hair
9) Jenn will always get seafood and Tim will always get a burger
10) Jackson fed himself twice in one video. (This forum is working)
11) Ice cream melts in the Florida heat.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Something to ponder: when WDW re-starts fireworks on July 1st, will there be a media event? And will the Trackers be invited (yeah, right) or will they be on another staycation rendering them "unavailable" to attend? 🤔

That dress is so freaking tight fat is oozing from her arm pits and digging into her leathery shoulders ... and she had cleavage in the back from being squeezed into a dress that's minimum 2 sizes too small! #saynotobackcleavage
2021-06-28 (4).png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Something to ponder: when WDW re-starts fireworks on July 1st, will there be a media event? And will the Trackers be invited (yeah, right) or will they be on another staycation rendering them "unavailable" to attend? 🤔
well she did announce a staycation coming so you may be on to something

• Wow
Reactions: 4
THIS

Its clear they don’t drink enough because look at Jenn’s skin. Its sallow and puffy and crepe-y while still being greasy. If she drank enough water she would eliminate some of those issues

I always have a giant growler filled with ice and water for refills and a 40oz insulated water jug. On a hot day at the parks I will refill my 40oz at least 4 times. I drink a ton of water…
@HereForTheT3a22 and @Love_the_kitz

EXACTLY!!! Water makes a world of difference! I am guilty of not getting enough but I have been putting forth the effort for the last few months and I feel so much better and my skin is doing a million times better... I would say if they spent longer than an hour or two at any park they should have an insulated bottle with them for refills, especially for Jackson... but since they don't go for long I highly doubt they do.

Also I'm sorry for all of my damn typos. My cell phone hates this site evidently and always jacks up what I'm able to see as I write. I swear I'm literate 😂😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 5
How can a “local expert” travel channel be so clueless? It drives me nuts. Every resort has its fervent defenders. Art of Animation is a great resort. We’ve never stayed there but have walked the grounds. The theming is great. And some of the most creative landscaping.
They’re experts in their own mind. I am confident that the only Disney film that Jenn has seen is The Aristocats. They just don’t understand anything. The concept that people would willingly/gladly stay at Art of Animation seems lost on Jenn.

That dress is so freaking tight fat is oozing from her arm pits and digging into her leathery shoulders ... and she had cleavage in the back from being squeezed into a dress that's minimum 2 sizes too small! #saynotobackcleavage
View attachment 639300
um there are folks who would like that much front cleavage 😳 new dress, please new dress. I don’t care your size I just don’t want to see sweaty plumbers crack on anybody, especially spilling out of a dress 🤢

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.