Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SanDisk

The Tim Tracker #29: Tight Khaki Shorts, Unused Dyson Hair Wrap and Burgers Galore, Oh My

The Tim Tracker #29: You Can Reverse Tie Dye but You Can't Reverse Diabetes

I MEAN COME ON THIS SHOULD WIN PLEASE. (The Tie Dye One is my Greatest Achievement of my life)

Reactions: 14
Why do these assholes have to actually spend the night at these hotels? It's a hotel room with beds, shower/tub a shitter and some Nemo decorations. Whooopty freakin do! If for the pool....you have one at home dipshits. Just show the grounds and amenities. Maybe if you stupid morons weren't wasting your time with this shit your child could say more than "ut dis" at 19 months! They win the idiot parents of the year award.

• Haha

andreaajolene

Hold up are you saying I'm a bully? I've not picked on him? He does grunt and grunter is a cute name like bugger or rug rat. I think it's bad how he's treated but let's be honest it's none of our fucking business really is it how they raise him as long as he's fed and clean but like everyone else on here I'm grieving my annoyances
you don’t see how calling a child, with at the very least developmental delays and at the worst a legitimate diagnosable disorder Grunter.

That is no where near the same as Rug Rat you are giving him that “nickname” because of his lack of speech.

Shazbot66

It sucks, but if that's the rules they put forward they need to enforce it.

It's one thing when you have a tall 10 year old that looks like they could be 13.

It's another when you have a kid that is clearly older than 2 but younger than 12.
We went to California Adventure yesterday with our 7 year olds. We are vaccinated, but obviously our boys are not. We wore masks the whole time, to set an example for our boys, who also then wore them the whole time (without complaints). Our discomfort was worth their safety. Literally almost ZERO of the children there (that you could see for a fact were under 12) had them on. It was very disappointing to see.

It was disgusting to see such shitty parenting in that park.

Last edited:

Murray9000

VIP Member
The 40 minute Fathers Day home movie today was exactly what you would think of when someone says "Travel Channel".

• Haha

Tommytomtom

Was this their last on vlog kiss? Anybody else think this one looks a touch awkward too?

View attachment 633679

They linked the wedding video at the end of their 10th anniversary vlog. I didn't try to find an unflattering still the one I picked was about the peak of the kiss.
It looks awkward because they didn't step closer to each other before kissing. They look like 2 kids at a school dance where the rule is to stay 12 inches away from your dance partner.

They rarely give off the impression of being lovers and come across more as roommates or friends hanging out.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
So question to ponder.., I am going to Disney next month… if I see Timbo and get a picture I want to say something at the end like Fre says hello or something to that effect… Thoughts????
How about asking him what upcoming hosted events Disney has planned for him. (Get the response on video!)
🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart

KAEH

Oh and they both think Jackson is rembunctuous….all I see is a normal toddler!!

SleepingMeh

Let’s just not police what others say on a gossip site. 🤷🏻‍♀️

Scrolling and the ignore function both work quite well.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Chiming in on the atheist thing. They seem like they would be atheists as they NEVER reference religion or actively going to church. Let’s face it, these two dildos never stick with anything and waking Jenn up for church on any given day would be a chore I’m sure

however, with that being said, as a card carrying atheist (lol just kidding there is no card unfortunately) I don’t want them in my tribe 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 13

andreaajolene

You would know the Trackers would find a way to get to Aulani as cheaply as possible. They're either going to buy Holy Moly's points for Aulani or Holy Moly will get a large enough DVC villa to fit them all and use their points to host the Trackers.
They would probably need their own Villa I can’t imagine them not having 5 unnecessary rooms to themselves.

• Haha

peteykirch

VIP Member
I'm counting down the days until Jackpot is older than 2, and Disney/Universal hopefully still require those who haven't been vaccinated to wear masks, and since they aren't vaccinating anyone younger than 12, we know he should be wearing one.

Those vlogs will be a complete disaster because they can't keep a bucket hat on Grunter, they won't be able to keep a mask on him.

• Haha
  • Angry

ybme67

Chatty Member
Another thread has filled up, and it's time for a new one.

This title is a collab with @CoolWhip

Father's Day has come and gone and it appears all Jenn did was click the order button on the Target website for his Apple Watch along with another expensive trip this time to Hawaii.....I cannot wait to see the travel vlogs of them getting them if they bring Grunter along. Knowing our luck he'll behave, but I do hope that he is that defiant, rebellious, hell spawn Jennbo seems to believe she plopped out.

What will be the next thing that Jenn promises she is going to do, and then fail to do/show us?
That’s a long ass flight with a 2 yr old 😂

My observation ….Jackson will be an only child. Having another gets in the way of Jenns trips.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Probably end of September/early October so that they have a valid excuse for missing all the Disney media events around the 50th
Good call!! I bet that’s it!! They will be like “ohhh we had this planned which is why we missed media”

Wrong bitch, you weren’t invited

KAEH

When Jenn said to Tim ‘you watched all of them with him’ not only dis she not even refer to her child by name but admitted that Tim watched all 3 cars movies with Jackson and Jenn didn’t watch any of them with him?
She tries to make out she’s a doting mom on camera but can’t help but make these little slip ups which show she’s a shit mom who doesn’t give a crap about her child!

• Wow