Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I thought the stream only went 15 min, but my browser hadn't kept the time stamp back to the start right. Seemed short, but I wasn't watching, LOL.

Last edited:

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I agree with Autumn/Winter just to ensure the mask requirement will be lifted for public transportation. September 13th will probably be the end of the requirement. no chance we see Jackpot having to wear a mask for 8-9 hours on a couple of flights.
Where did you hear about September 13th? I'm happy if that's true.

peedee

Chatty Member
What about using just "J" to reference him (like someone earlier had done). That way we aren't using his real name and not calling him a name.

seriously I was about ready to stop reading here when I kept seeing a defenseless child being called a name. It's one thing to criticize the shitty parents, but to make fun of a child who has no voice in being filmed is honestly disgusting.
I'm honestly curious so please don't take offense, which name; Jackpot?

J is Jenn
How about Junior?

apojacks

VIP Member
OK, I'm getting caught up on yesterday's video (I've been out side hustling since little man starts a new daycare tomorrow, TLDR version he came home with a huge bruise on his forehead on Thursday night, daycare didn't tell us, the owner texted us after 3 hours of asking her what happened to say 'Oh, he tripped on his shoes', except he didn't have shoes on that day...and this new place is EXPENSIVE, but worth it.) WTF is up with Tim and his love of USBs and commodes? This just reeks of desperation.

The Tim Tracker #29 This Is What Desperation Looks And Smells Like