Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JCon113

Even if they put Jackprop in daycare 2 days a week he would improve so much!! The coloring the other day really got to me. Instead of Tim trying to teach him to say the colors he just demanded him to do things. Go through the crayons, “this is pink, can you say pink?” It’s not hard Tim, put the damn camera down for a few minutes and teach your son!

Reactions: 13

HitMeWithTheTea

Why the hell does she always have to argue every single thing Tim says?

Also - are they in a MOOD today or whaaaat?
There is some tension today, 1000%.... When he threw his finger up at her to stop so he could explain his new HUTDOG info from Casey's, her face said it all... 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Wow

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
From Forbes:

The TSA began requiring masks in all U.S. airports, commercial airplanes, buses and trains in early February of this year, a strict mandate originally set to expire in mid-May, but the agency extended these rules until at least Sept. 13 on Friday.
I started wearing masks on the airplane before the pandmeic. Especially on the way there. I would always end up sick half way through the trip. When I started wearing my mask, I didn't get sick. That was true on the last 2 trips I took before the pandemic. So I am okay with people wearing or not wearing them on planes. I will be wearing them on the plane simply because that helps me.

scopeyscope

VIP Member
FFS, they’re eating at the Brown Derby, one of the nicest restaurants on property and he still orders a fucking burger! Seriously Tim try something new for your
fucking travel channel 😡
I think they had to eat at a very expensive restaurant to make themselves feel better that they’re having to slum it at a “value” resort🙄

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Agreed. Overall, Tim is not lazy, I want to say that he's just attempting to do so much that I he's given up on some areas (the garage as one), however, he was doing the same thing in their old house. His projects would sit there as unfinished wrecks for months, sometimes years (that bathroom, OMG).

As a vlogger he most definitely is lazy. Minimal research, minimal planning, reading off physical signs, not showcasing the resort experience as would be proper. Perhaps he just doesn't know how, but he could learn if he opened himself up to trying anything new.

He probably could afford to hire an editor, allow Jenn to sit on her ass all day, and still make the same amount or more money than before.. and he'd look better for it if he hired someone with Disney knowledge & who isn't afraid to look up facts who would not allow the crap info to filter through.
Exactly. Honestly almost all of the vloggers are lazy…they go to the parks and eat and vlog all the same shit and it’s so old and tiresome.

however, Jenn should be EMBARRASSED at how lazy she is. She sucks as an editor, sucks as a mom, and sucks as a homemaker.

I’m not saying that as a female she is REQUIRED to be a mom/housewife…but what else is she doing? It’s an honest question?

so here’s the deal. My husband and I AGREED when our son was born that my “job” would be to stay home, raise him, and take care of the house. That’s what we agreed on. It saves us thousands on daycare and honestly I adore watching our son grow.

what is Jenn doing?? I’m seriously asking…she’s not taking care of Jackson, the house is DISGUSTING, she’s a shitty editor, she can’t cook her way out of a cardboard box…

like I said don’t come at me for gender roles or whatever…but I want to know what Jenn brings to the relationship

4:02 in the recent video regarding Jackson’s speech

Jenn says “sometimes he’ll get mad because we don’t understand what he’s like babbling like what he’s saying”

No Jenn, Jackson is mad because even he realizes at his extremely young age that the two of you are holding him back. Stop jamming him down our throats, let him be a toddler off camera, and give him the opportunity to learn and explore.

Last edited:

peteykirch

VIP Member
HOME VLOG TIME.

It's the Anniversary of the union between Jenny Two Dinners and Timmy Tightpants.

IT'S BEEN 10 FREAKING YEARS....

Jennbo tells Timbo that she loves him more now than when they first met....the answer behind that is $$$$$

Jennbo then "berates" Jackpot for yawning as she is talking.

Jenn talks about how today is going to be a chill relaxing day because the Slackers need a break from their break as Charles Minor would put.

They are going to First Watch so Timbo can get a MEAT OMELET.

We get some cringe footage of Tim playing Tic-Tac-Toe with Jackpot.

Jenn says the music they are playing at First Watch reminds her of college....that entire half semester at community college.

Jenn complains First Watch ran out of potatoes....

It's like they finally learned to get Jackpot his meal first.

They ordered the Millionaires Bacon....Timbo ordered a omelet and demanded no veggies in it so it was all meat.

Jackpot ate the entire half waffle, sausage, and fruit cup....he's learning from Jennbo how to finish his plate.

LOL Tim refuses to let Jackpot self-feed himself.

So much of this vlog is just them standing in front of their Wall-E artwork.

Jenn seems upset with Jackpot not eating a popsicle correctly because he's biting it, not licking it.

1624557981463.png
'

Jenn asks Timbo what he thought of dinner, and Tim says it was good, but Jenn tells him he is wrong and that it wasn't that good and it could've been better.

Jennbos shoulders are a DISASTER! She needs to slather on some sunblock.

Tim apparently used his fancy Nordictrac.....Jenn tells us how they used to be into the Insanity Workout and then she realized how much she preferred plopping onto a couch.

Jenn uses Jackpot as the excuse as to why she can't do any intense physical workouts.

Tim had to go out and get Jenn some Culvers Custard because she need more sugar.

The videos ends with them on the floor in front of their tv babbling.

• Wow
  • Sad

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I just can’t any more…
We saved up for years for our WDW trip to AoA 5 years ago, and we saved up again to be able to return. Our holiday last year was cancelled due to Covid, as was the rebooked one this year (we are in the U.K.).
Currently trying to rebook again for next year and in the cheapest time we can find (Feb) we were quoted £4000 (I think that’s over $5000?) EXTRA to upgrade to a suite for 14 nights, rather than a regular Little Mermaid room at AOA (which we managed last time fine, with 4 of us). No way am I paying an extra 4K on top of the existing price, it’s just not worth it!!
Our kids will be teens but we’ll still all share a small room and not complain. I’m not even going to risk watching this one if they are going to look down on using a ‘value’ resort.
I’m so sorry. See that’s where the Bojos really piss me off. They don’t even care, this stay isn’t fun or exciting for them, it’s just pissing away cash…then someone like you and your family has to sell a kidney for a damn room that is comfortable

quietcandy

VIP Member
They're immature and do a lot of stupid things, but probably the dumbest thing they did was thinking they could be OK with having kids.
The dumbest thing they have done is attempt to keep the very same lifestyle pre-kid after baby J was born. They did not shift their lifestyle at all to focus on their child's needs, they just shoved him into their existing life and thought it'd be fine. Shocker: it's not fine!

I feel a lot of pity for them and do not envy them at all. Their life seems so incredibly not fun. Going to the parks seems like a chore for them and it really feels like they take 0 enjoyment from it. I know the old saying is if you get a job doing what you're passionate about you'll never work a day in your life, but that's one of the most false statements ever - I speak from experience. At the begging of their channel, their theme park trips were just them having fun and doing whatever they wanted. Now, it's their FT job and you can just tell how miserable they are having to go out to the parks again and again and doing the exact same thing over and over because they're both too lazy and not creative enough to figure out how to pivot their channel to suit their family dynamic now.

peteykirch

VIP Member
Timbo being confused by the height chart is just the epitome of Bojanowski reading comprehension.

• Haha
Reactions: 12

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
I nearly choked on my soda. Jenn is sitting in the front seat and guess what? Jackson was totally fine with it.

I find it weird that Jackson doesn't want Jen to hold her. It's almost like he prefersTim overher. That just shows me that Tim is the primary caregiver for him.

2020planner

VIP Member
Was this their last on vlog kiss? Anybody else think this one looks a touch awkward too?

View attachment 633679

They linked the wedding video at the end of their 10th anniversary vlog. I didn't try to find an unflattering still the one I picked was about the peak of the kiss.
Yes. It's weird and awkward. And you have to wonder if, based on this screenshot, as well as the strange kiss on Valentine's Day and then this latest DENIED for the anniversary, if she was the cause of the "infertility." I know I often thought it.

But not because of any sort of medical issue, more just because she'd be the one calling the shots on when she felt like being flirty or whatever - which was probably fewer and far between and odds were against them getting pregnant at that time. And Tim just went along with it.

We've seen time and time again that she really tends to only care about her feelings, her desires, her wants, her needs. Rather than Tim's. I can totally see this. Remember years ago how she - on camera and inexplicably leaving it in (I think she was editing by then) - admonished him for the hot sauce prank and told him no more steak and BJ night? Yet remember how flirty she was in some of those couch sessions when they first moved to the new house? I was like - GAWD, you're a little handsy all of a sudden, Jenn!

It was so unlike her and boom - they got pregnant months later. I truly believe she's the one who calls alllllll the shots when it comes to the bedroom or any physical affection / attention.

• Sick

mjm9

VIP Member
Actually you do, if you are going to spew out your knowledge of how these things happen with certainty. You don't know anything. And it is dangerous for you to say these things, with zero qualifications, on a message board. You don't have any qualifications, though, so thanks for clearing that up.
🙋‍♀️ Hold on @Southpaw33! Time out.
No one here has to justify or defend anything they say on this thread.
These are their own points of view (POV).
They are entitled to express them.
Just because you may disagree with them doesn’t mean that either of you are right or wrong. Please show some respect.
If you don’t care for the topic discussed just move on.

What I like about this thread is that we all are at different stages in life, live in different areas of the world and have lived/had varying life experiences.

• Heart
  • Haha

Galorious

VIP Member
Exactly. Honestly almost all of the vloggers are lazy…they go to the parks and eat and vlog all the same shit and it’s so old and tiresome.

however, Jenn should be EMBARRASSED at how lazy she is. She sucks as an editor, sucks as a mom, and sucks as a homemaker.

I’m not saying that as a female she is REQUIRED to be a mom/housewife…but what else is she doing? It’s an honest question?

so here’s the deal. My husband and I AGREED when our son was born that my “job” would be to stay home, raise him, and take care of the house. That’s what we agreed on. It saves us thousands on daycare and honestly I adore watching our son grow.

what is Jenn doing?? I’m seriously asking…she’s not taking care of Jackson, the house is DISGUSTING, she’s a shitty editor, she can’t cook her way out of a cardboard box…

like I said don’t come at me for gender roles or whatever…but I want to know what Jenn brings to the relationship

4:02 in the recent video regarding Jackson’s speech

Jenn says “sometimes he’ll get mad because we don’t understand what he’s like babbling like what he’s saying”

No Jenn, Jackson is mad because even he realizes at his extremely young age that the two of you are holding him back. Stop jamming him down our throats, let him be a toddler off camera, and give him the opportunity to learn and explore.
If a couple can afford for one of them to stay home, or them both to work part time & be home part time, then I think its fantastic. Nobody can bring your kids up like you can. It's so good that families have options now. The line of work these 2 idiots have chosen should have put them in the perfect position to get the best of both worlds. But they seem to bleed life and work together so painfully that they seem to get less time off than those of us with 9-5 Mon- Fri jobs. We get weekends, they're working practically every day because they don't designate work time and concentrate on research/editing. They don't need to be in the parks every day with the prep, travel time and hassel that presents with a toddler. They just have to work around so much of Jenns shit that it's chaotic. Their life is a mess.

Last edited:
  • Heart

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
1.August 13, 14, 15 - Saratoga Springs Resort, Treehouse Villa
2.August 28, 29, 31, September 1 - Wilderness Lodge Cabin
3.September 17, 18, 20 - Polynesian Bora Bora Bungalow
4.November 1, 4, 12, 13 - Fort Wilderness Cabin
5.November 21, 22, 23 - Anna Maria Island House #hosted
6.December 20, 21- Contemporary Bay Lake Tower
7.December 23 - Star Wars House #hosted
8.January 2, 3, 4 - JW Marriott
9.January 14, 15 - Hilton Orlando Bonnet Creek #hosted
10.January 31, February 1, 2 - Riviera Resort
11.February 6, 7, 8 - Portofino Bay Resort
12.February 13, 14 - LEGO Pirate Island Hotel #hosted?
13.March 3, 5, 7 - Old Key West
14.March 24, 25, 26, 27 - Beach Club
15.April 12, 13 - Winter the Dolphin’s Beach Club #hosted
16.April 16 - Jurassic Park House #hosted
17.April 17, 19, 20, 22 - Dolphin Resort #hosted
18.April 24, 27, 28 - New Smyrna Beach Springhill Suites #hosted
19.May 15, 16, 18, 19 - Margaritaville Cottage #hosted
20.May 21, 22, 23, 24 - Riverview Hotel #hosted
21.May 31, June 1, 2 - Disney’s Vero Beach Resort
22.June 15, 16, 18 - Sapphire Falls Resort
23.June 25 - Art of Animation

*sigh*
23 vacations in under a year

I’m speechless and that’s tough to do

Tess2021

You guuuuuyys- that burger at sea world was a TURKEY burger! So, it’s healthy and no calories
Plus he had fruit with his pita chips! He probably LOST weight that day! 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
I’ve been lurking for a while but after the Father’s Day vlog I felt compelled to post. My observations as follows :
* Tim was definitely acting feminine when opening the Apple Watch
* Jenn couldn’t be bothered to find decent wrapping paper for the watch or get a card
* despite it being Father’s Day Jenn still couldn’t be arsed to get up with Jackson and Tim
* Jenn didn’t know Jackson had a new chair??!!
* all they got Tim’s dad was an old 2nd hand watch and a cheap burger
* despite the burgers being mediocre they plan to return??!!
* they didn’t look at any of the gifts Tim’s parents got for Jackson until they got home and Jenn seemed unimpressed with most of it
* Jenn continually watched real housewives even when ‘cooking’ and ‘editing’
* Jenn cooked Tim a meal he doesn’t really like because that’s all they had left, why was it ordered if she knew Tim didn’t like it??!!
* the aulani trip wasn’t really a gift and was a trip they have planned together
* they have only booked extravagant trips for mother’s and Father’s Day because of covid and they have cabin fever ….despite the million staycations they’ve had the luxury of enjoying??!!!
* the house looked like more of a tip than ever before
* they sat on the floor because the lighting was better??!! Even though they’ve vlogged from the couch before with no lighting issues??!!
* Jenn isn’t planning to get pregnant because they have multiple trips planned.
I think they have stopped vlogging on the couch because they don’t want people to see the green pool through the blinds 🤣🤣

The vlogs with Jackson are making me uncomfortable.

In the fathers day vlog he couldn't even respond to his name.

In all seriousness I'm worried for him. When he goes to theme parks he should be recognizing these characters and having reactions. I remember at 1.5 years old my niece knew Winnie the Pooh like the back for her hand, she could spot him anywhere. Jackson shows no emotion for these things he "loves"

I haven't watch many vlogs lately because I'm sad for this kid. He obviously LOVES the water and they always end the fun quickly.

And Jenn, I know you read here... girl, get some real help; you're not Betty Draper, your husband can't ask the therapist for a play by play of your convo!!!
Jenn doesn’t need the help because she is the problem. I mean don’t get me wrong she needs help but not like the “oh poor me look how abused I am” kind of help. She needs help on learning how to be a better mother because right now she’s fucking it up ROYALLY

I actually felt sorry for Tim, there was nothing of Jackson for Fathers day, why couldn't he have done a card or a drawing? Or even give him the watch himself
Of course not!! Jenn had to assert herself and make it look like she’s a caring wife. When in reality she only cares about herself and puts on appearances on camera.

Jenn, you are a piece of shit and anyone with half a brain knows this. You got all pissy that the stans defend Tim?? That’s because they know that he is the lesser of two evils. You SUCK

• Haha