The Tim Tracker #28 Tell me lies, I mean feed me pies, sweet little pies

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another thread has filled up, and it's time for a new one.

This title is a collab with @CoolWhip

Father's Day has come and gone and it appears all Jenn did was click the order button on the Target website for his Apple Watch along with another expensive trip this time to Hawaii.....I cannot wait to see the travel vlogs of them getting them if they bring Grunter along. Knowing our luck he'll behave, but I do hope that he is that defiant, rebellious, hell spawn Jennbo seems to believe she plopped out.

What will be the next thing that Jenn promises she is going to do, and then fail to do/show us?

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18
SeaWorld is hiring Scare Squad actors for Howl-o-Scream, will Tim make the cut?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I’ve been lurking for a while but after the Father’s Day vlog I felt compelled to post. My observations as follows :
* Tim was definitely acting feminine when opening the Apple Watch
* Jenn couldn’t be bothered to find decent wrapping paper for the watch or get a card
* despite it being Father’s Day Jenn still couldn’t be arsed to get up with Jackson and Tim
* Jenn didn’t know Jackson had a new chair??!!
* all they got Tim’s dad was an old 2nd hand watch and a cheap burger
* despite the burgers being mediocre they plan to return??!!
* they didn’t look at any of the gifts Tim’s parents got for Jackson until they got home and Jenn seemed unimpressed with most of it
* Jenn continually watched real housewives even when ‘cooking’ and ‘editing’
* Jenn cooked Tim a meal he doesn’t really like because that’s all they had left, why was it ordered if she knew Tim didn’t like it??!!
* the aulani trip wasn’t really a gift and was a trip they have planned together
* they have only booked extravagant trips for mother’s and Father’s Day because of covid and they have cabin fever ….despite the million staycations they’ve had the luxury of enjoying??!!!
* the house looked like more of a tip than ever before
* they sat on the floor because the lighting was better??!! Even though they’ve vlogged from the couch before with no lighting issues??!!
* Jenn isn’t planning to get pregnant because they have multiple trips planned.

Oh and they both think Jackson is rembunctuous….all I see is a normal toddler!!

Reactions: 14

Father's Day has come and gone and it appears all Jenn did was click the order button on the Target website for his Apple Watch along with another expensive trip this time to Hawaii.....I cannot wait to see the travel vlogs of them getting them if they bring Grunter along. Knowing our luck he'll behave, but I do hope that he is that defiant, rebellious, hell spawn Jennbo seems to believe she plopped out.

What will be the next thing that Jenn promises she is going to do, and then fail to do/show us?
I don’t think he will behave but I think that it will be edited to make it look like he did

Reactions: 4

That’s a long ass flight with a 2 yr old 😂

My observation ….Jackson will be an only child. Having another gets in the way of Jenns trips.

Reactions: 13
Man the Slackers really gave us a ton of Shitposting material over the last few days, even with the lackluster Animal Kingdom video. I was super pissed that they regifted Tim’s old Apple Watch to his dad for Father’s Day, like, really? Don’t be a cheap duck Tim.

Reactions: 9
Ok...im still on page 31 of the last thread, but had to fast forward and comment....just watched the new fathers day video and cant hold it in. That mess of a house gives me hives. The dishes piled, the counters and floors cluttered, and omg they even have crap on their windowsills....im sorry to be judging, maybe im OCD, but i put my shoes away when i come in, hang my jacket, put purse away..its called being a responsible adult, not living in a frat house...i have nothing on my counters cluttering, nothing on my tables....i can understand toys to a point, but they have this huge home, and keep buying and cluttering buying and cluttering.....second thing, they got his dad a burger for fathers day? Oh hey, i got an apple watch and a trip to hawaii...here dad have a burger and here is my old watch....ugh....please clean that house!

The best thing about these threads is I don’t need to watch the videos anymore to suffer the horrors! I cannot believe they’re still just carrying on and haven’t got their tit together in any aspect! I’m still waiting for the garage shelves to get fixed 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The best thing about these threads is I don’t need to watch the videos anymore to suffer the horrors! I cannot believe they’re still just carrying on and haven’t got their tit together in any aspect! I’m still waiting for the garage shelves to get fixed 😂
Real Housewives of Orlando auditions

• Haha
Reactions: 1
In what world, is it sensible to do a 45 minute long video on youtube?
For Jennbo it makes perfect sense, the longer the video the lest editing she has to do.

Her editing was super sloppy and basic to begin with despite doing this for 10+ years.

Jennbo is the Queen of Drag and Drop Editing.

When Tim opened that watch I thought he was going to literally jizz on camera
Jenn should've put a few footlong hotdogs in the Apple Watch box and he might have.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I couldn’t resist so clicked on Father’s Day video....but didn’t watch it! Instead read the comments.
a) no negative comments. Jenn can’t clean her house, but scrubs away the unflattering comments.
b) currently rental cars are hard to find, as most were sold off during the pandemic. Instead people are telling them to rent a U-haul!! Makes sense as they will need it for all the unnecessary crap they will bring. And the wide load that is themselves.
c) Grunter will need a car seat for both plane and any Hawaiian transportation (Uber or rental car)
d) lots of recommendations for sight seeing, but we know they won’t leave Aulani property.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.