Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

andreaajolene

I gave him the name grunter because he grunts now you can say it doesn't sound like a grunt but to me it does and it's cute. Who are you to tell anyone what they can or cannot say? Are you the forum police? They sometimes call him jacksey and here we call our bums our jacksey so who are you to say I cannot call him grunter when I think it's cute and what I hear? You bitch and have your say about shit that's none of our business but I call him grunter and omg that's sooooo wrong. Get a fucking grip you idiot. I've heard worse by all of you than me nick naming him grunter. Get over it.
Lol I’m not telling anyone what they can and can’t say, you are welcome to say whatever you please but I’m also allowed to think you are a jerk for it.

Im sure you would walk up to a child and say “my god what a cute little Grunter we have here” it’s not a normal nickname it’s a name given with negative connotations and you know it.

That was legitimately my second post on this site so I can guarantee you did not hear worse from me.

But the fact that you are so defensive about your poor taste in nicknames means you probably know it’s rude to label a 18 month old toddler “Grunter”

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

peteykirch

VIP Member
Another thread has filled up, and it's time for a new one.

This title is a collab with @CoolWhip

Father's Day has come and gone and it appears all Jenn did was click the order button on the Target website for his Apple Watch along with another expensive trip this time to Hawaii.....I cannot wait to see the travel vlogs of them getting them if they bring Grunter along. Knowing our luck he'll behave, but I do hope that he is that defiant, rebellious, hell spawn Jennbo seems to believe she plopped out.

What will be the next thing that Jenn promises she is going to do, and then fail to do/show us?

• Heart
  • Haha

omgucnt

VIP Member
Take a shot every time Jenn laughs at something completely not funny... enjoy getting your stomach pumped!

• Haha
  • Sick

Typzee Teepee

Ok...im still on page 31 of the last thread, but had to fast forward and comment....just watched the new fathers day video and cant hold it in. That mess of a house gives me hives. The dishes piled, the counters and floors cluttered, and omg they even have crap on their windowsills....im sorry to be judging, maybe im OCD, but i put my shoes away when i come in, hang my jacket, put purse away..its called being a responsible adult, not living in a frat house...i have nothing on my counters cluttering, nothing on my tables....i can understand toys to a point, but they have this huge home, and keep buying and cluttering buying and cluttering.....second thing, they got his dad a burger for fathers day? Oh hey, i got an apple watch and a trip to hawaii...here dad have a burger and here is my old watch....ugh....please clean that house!

Galorious

VIP Member
Jenn I know you’re reading this...
You married a very lazy useless man why not hire a general maintenance man to come and fix the shelf because Tim obviously can’t?
It won’t cost much.

can’t imagine living with a man who would think that’s ok just to leave it hanging lol
Seriously, why is it the man's job to fix the shelf? I've been a lone parent for years and I maintain my own home.

Reactions: 17

Granite dog

VIP Member
111111.png
222222.png
Screenshot 2021-06-26 9.56.15 PM.png

Kind of goofed up, Meant to put my comment in the beginning. Kathleen made this comment. She makes some very good points

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
Local News This Morning: Weather Report states 70% chance of rain - specifically mentions the theme park area will likely have a high concentration of rain today.

Trackers: Let's go to a water park!!! 🌊🌊🌊

• Haha

Gill247

What is going on the past few days with everyone snarking at each other?!? I come here to get a little fix of Tracker gossip and bitchiness. Ive read along here since the very first thread (and previously GG) and never known so much arguing. If you don’t like someone’s opinion on a gossip site just keep on scrolling.

Parenting style is such an emotive subject - everyone thinks they know best! Some posters on here have shared snippets of how they raise their children, I often don’t agree, but don’t feel the need to call them out.

My opinion is that the Trackers try their best. I don’t think they are bad parents - I work with vulnerable children, those that for whatever reason social care have flagged them up as needing extra support or where they may need to be removed from their parents - trust me, the Trackers wouldn’t even be on our radar from what they have shown of their home life.

I do think they are lazy and greedy. I really dislike a lot about Jen. I just think the chat about Jackson needs to stop now. Yes he may not be meeting all his milestones, but each child if different, and in my experience they all get there in the end, or real support is identified at the appropriate time. Speculating about potential disabilities and name calling makes you no better than them for including him in their videos.

• Heart

xmasbdaygirl

VIP Member
Did these two assholes really eat popsicles in front of their kid, criticize him when he bit it and not just let him have his own?

• Sad
  • Angry

2020planner

VIP Member
OR!!!! she could try and fix it, can’t be that hard?

I agree he does all the parenting but the rest? Nah he doesn’t plan anything, doesn’t repair PR it’s wrecked beyond fixing, and he obviously just films endlessly so therefore it takes Jenn 12 hours to edit one 20 min video
At this point, Tim is playing the part of dad and mom and major breadwinner.

Jenn is just there to hold Jackson as a prop during intros, play with him (as long as he's got a clean diaper!), whine about how hard cooking and working out is, watch TV, perform high school-level editing, and pick up all the perks like staycays, cruises, $500 never-to-be-used-again hair tools, and miscellaneous $200 lunches and massages.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
There is some tension today, 1000%.... When he threw his finger up at her to stop so he could explain his new HUTDOG info from Casey's, her face said it all... 😂 😂
(I don't know how to do a timestamp on a live vlog)

But - just in the last handful of minutes -

I love how he's talking about the frequent fear passes and she goes "Tim seems to think that..." and Tim says he's "hoping!" (as in the pass being offered) and she goes "I'm not so sure."

*Debbie Downer*

Then he goes about "the announcement about Jack coming back!" and she goes "yes... I have to say...Jack is great... blah blah blah...but I just feel like it's kinda old at this point."

*Debbie Downer*

Seconds later...

Tim goes re: HHN (in general, I presume re: houses) that "we haven't gotten any announcements...and we're so close!" and she's like "yeah, well, I mean we have gotten announcements"

*Gotta argue!*

OMGGGGGGGGGG every single thing is either negative or going opposite of what he says! It's like nails on a chalkboard listening to her! 🤬🤬🤬

Brookie

Chatty Member
And how did they not know the Disney world 50th is an 18 month celebration. It’s like they go out of their way to not hear what’s going on 😂
Right? And my personal favorite was when Tim was talking about Animal Kingdom's Kite-Tails and mentioned 3 o'clock. She asked it if was 3 p.m. No, Jenn - AK is doing an afternoon show at 3 a.m.

• Haha
Reactions: 16

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
$547 a night?!?? Get the fuck out of here you morons!!!

That’s not value and YOU FUCKING LIVE 30 minutes away

3 nights = my mortgage payment

• Angry
  • Wow

Katnip78

So Tim didnt receive anything from Jackson on father's day?? You would think she would have let Jackson draw a picture or something. Instead she said here hand daddy this left over donut lol. I guess she was more concerned showing everyone that she could buy something expensive for him since he went all out for her.

With all the money they blow and brag about they gave the dad his used watch that they show is all scratched up. 🤦‍♀️

• Sad
  • Heart

ponchogrl

I really can’t get over the fact that they gave Tim’s old watch to his Dad. He says look at how scratched up and messed up the screen is, then they present it to the person who raised him as a Father’s Day gift. I get that the dad may not need all the bells and whistles that are on Tim’s new watch, but it’s not a case of him hurting for money. He could have gotten his dad a lesser model, or a less expensive brand, but still new. He really is just a greedy, self absorbed person.

missmothman

What about using just "J" to reference him (like someone earlier had done). That way we aren't using his real name and not calling him a name.

seriously I was about ready to stop reading here when I kept seeing a defenseless child being called a name. It's one thing to criticize the shitty parents, but to make fun of a child who has no voice in being filmed is honestly disgusting.