Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CoolWhip

VIP Member
OK Karen I'm a bully. Everytime you complain on here I will bully you into minding your own business. Fuck off idiot lmao btw my butt don't hurt its hurt free lol
you do sound like a serious douchebag when You call an 18 month old grunter. You know it’s an f-ed up name and you don’t care. It says a lot about your lack of character. My guess is most people have ignored you at this point because you just sound like a rambling raging twit.

Reactions: 16

peteykirch

VIP Member
LOL

Them saying they are conscience and considerate of others around them....

Queue Timbo walking in front of someone in Galaxy Edge because he saw something on the shelf.....or that time Jennbo sprinted through the MK to shove Jackpot in front of Pooh or Piglet.

I don't buy it at all that Timbo whispers on the rides and his mic is just so powerful it sounds like normal speaking voice.

• Haha

Squiggy74

VIP Member
Rachel, I don't think anyone realizes it.

Rachel Cartwright Rachel Cartwright 1 hour ago
Happy anniversary!! I don’t know if you guys realize since you guys hear it all the time but Jackson is totally talking like a ton😳he is so advanced for this age!! He says small sentences ‘ I want this’ ‘ I want that’ ‘ I love this’ ‘I’m excited’ it is amazing

• Haha
  • Wow
  • Sad

scopeyscope

VIP Member
As far as nicknames and such go I don’t mind making fun of T&J but I don’t think it’s right to make fun of how the kid talks .. it’s not his fault poor baby, it makes me sad for the little guy and he cannot consent to being on YouTube for the world to see. Once he is older and can consent to be on vlogs, if he turns out to act like a brat then it’s fair game… I can’t stand brats especially showboating ones like a kid on another family travel vlog I used to watch… that being said I don’t see anything wrong with people calling him jackprop or jack$on because that’s how the poor kid is used :( that’s more a slight on the parents not the kid himself. JMO

• Angry

Tommytomtom

My husband and I call the Jenny Two Dinners (we got from here) and Timmy Tightpants.
This is just the nickname we needed for Tim. Its probably too early for the next thread title but I'd modify it to...

The Tim Tracker #29 The tale of Timmy tight shorts and Jenny 2 dinners.

Judymcfluffy

I can only speak for Scotland (which is indeed part of the UK) but this is utter rubbish. If there's any restrictions on certain food colouring it will be in relation to the health of all people, absolutely nothing to do with links to autism.
Yes agreed and I'm from Cardiff s Wales. There are no links to autism it's scare mongering. ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 15

MirroredSunglasses

I tuned into the livestream for a few minutes, and their fighting behind the scenes must be intense! The tension was so palpable. Even for those few minutes they were getting Disney 50th info wrong. I don't understand how they can't read a press release properly before they started streaming. It makes them seem like idiots when the chat keeps having to correct them.

SheDaisy

Chatty Member
Yeah that part of the video irritated the shit out of me. The only reason he even brought it up is because he knows he doesn’t have to fight Jackson to wear one right now.

How about you shut the fuck up tim and let the rest of us handle our children since you are doing such a bang up job of raising yours 🤣🤣🤣🙄🙄🙄🙄
My nephew is 12. He's non-verbal autistic. Getting him to wear a mask this past year and change has been a challenge. He really looks up to my son so luckily it's been kind of easy when my son is around him. Even though they can't really talk to each other, my son has a special relationship with him. He wants to do everything my son does. So, even though my son is now vaccinated he told me that he will be wearing a mask when he's around him.

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
That look you give when Jenn won't shut the hell up after bringing your child to the camera with a poopy diaper and continues to rattle on for six more minutes. :rolleyes:

(and you can tell Tim was wanting to wrap it up quicker because he kept looking over at Jackson and she just kept rambling on.)

And so the fuck what if his favorite burger was 10 fucking years ago, Jenn? Who gives a shit? If that's what he said, that's what he said - WHY MUST YOU ARGUE OR CONTRADICT EVERY SINGLE POINT HE MAKES?!?!?

1624535304199.png

• Heart

peteykirch

VIP Member
Jennbo got her hair did again and she's complaining about it bwahaha there is no pleasing that manatee.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Regina Phelange

@HereForTheT3a22 i retract my statement yesterday about Jenn. I came out of retirement to watch the Father’s Day video and Jenn didn’t know they got the travel high chair, she basically told us Tim changes the diapers, Tim still wakes up early with him… I think the second the three of them get home she uses the “editing” excuse to sit on the couch and watch housewives while Tim does everything for Jackson….it seems weird how she doesn’t know simple things that are done for him.

Tim probably had to buy the skip the line because Jenn can’t be at home with Jackson for more than 2 hours because of her “anxieties”
So one of my kids in his first year was not reaching all his milestones on time, he was premature so it was to be expected but it literally stressed me out so much. He was my first and I was 24, much younger and even more clueless then I am now 😂, but even so I made sure to research and do everything I could for my baby. Got him into whatever therapy’s he needed, read and educated myself of his needs, went to play groups (even though I hated them) etc. So I don’t care for T and J acting so cavalier about the issue. They are both of matured age and have all the time in the world, there is no excuse for their naïveté.
Exactly- they won’t even take him to a simple class or even playground to interact with other children…

• Heart

2020planner

VIP Member
In this picture Tim is holding a luggage cart... another staycation in the making.
I swear. Just sell the damn house already, Trackers. You obviously are happier living out of a suitcase and never care to take care of the interior or the exterior anyways. :rolleyes:

mmc2020

I always watch the background when they do home vlogs because you never know what kind of disaster you’ll see. Now I could be wrong because it’s really hard to tell, but is Jenny Two Dinners watching Marie Kondo of all things? If I’m wrong at least you all get to see her pretty smile.

E705B088-9B24-4ECF-B6F7-40E8CFE066EB.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha

scopeyscope

VIP Member
The Casey’s talk starts at about 17 minutes in. He is visibly agitated at 18 minutes and 30 seconds and 18:37 he looks totally over her😂 all she does is interrupt him I swear and he isn’t having it this time

• Haha
  • Wow