Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Nope, just gotta chime in here, you can't fucking cause autism. Children are born with autism. Period.

Also, while mercury poisoning in-utero can be linked to autism-like disorders, you can't just....spontaneously have 'Aspergers' and then use magic deodorant to cure it. This is veering into some 'crystals have magic powers and you can cure cancer with essential oils' level of dumb-assery.

Kitz, you can show me your degrees if you really want, but until you work with autistic children and adults on a daily basis, you can get fucked with your pseudo-intellectual bullshit new-age disability shaming.

In the future, can we refrain from telling stories about a friend of a friend of a cousin who cured his cancer by only eating kale, et cetera?

• Heart
Reactions: 43

Southpaw33

VIP Member
It was an absolute DISGRACE that they gave Tim's dad a scratched up, old, hand-me-down Apple Watch. I got SO riled up about that. These two fucknuts have gone on two staycations per month during COVID, hardly ever took Jackson to see his grandparents (they love in FL, they have a million outdoor places they could have met for them to see their grandson as a baby), they have bought a hideous 2K sweater, $500 Dyson hair styler for the person who wears a greasy top knot 99% of the time, $700 ugly outdoor chairs they have never shown again, a Tesla, multiple pools and splash pads and toys for Jackson, expensive cruise clothes, 2 cruises, massages at Waldorf, Disney art, ugly decor items, expensive hair appts seemingly every month, tattoos, expensive appliances, a trip to Aulani... but they can't spend more than $10-15 on Tim's dad's burger, plus Tim's germ and sweat covered, scratched watch (don't tell me he disinfected that thing after Jackson touched it during every diaper change). These two are total assholes.

They could have bought him his own watch, maybe a nice gift from Jackson, maybe a freaking pack of fancy beer and a nice outdoor meal at a restaurant like they have many times per month. What total narcissistic and cheap losers.

• Heart
Reactions: 39
I need to vent. I read here for close to a year before signing up. It was always amusing. I don’t agree with everything, but that’s fine, inevitable really. It’s the painfully bad parenting that turned me against the Trackers. All parents make mistakes, I make them all the time, but hopefully anyone who knows me, knows that I give 200% to doing my very best as a parent. I don’t see that with them, and it’s so sad. It really feels like he’s their last priority. Not to over share, but when you have a child on the spectrum, the work and worry can feel endless. I understand the discussion of Buddy’s development, I have concerns for him; there are so many red flags. However, I think it crosses a line to come on here and start preaching about the causes of Autism. Sorry, but that’s above your pay grade. The developmental pediatricians and geneticist that you work with as a parent can give you some answers, but it’s complex, and I certainly never heard them mention red food dye, gmo foods, or lead paint. Don’t be surprised if people get upset about that, and ffs do other people on here need to police the comments when they do? Why is one members’s comments valid, but another not? This board should be fun, and some people on here are truly hilarious, but this bullshit today is not what I come here for. I know, if I don’t like it, I can leave. That’s same bs line I see all the time in the Tracker’s comments and on the facebook fan page. 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 32

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Sad thing is we all know Jenn reads here and is LIVING for this. You know she's loving everyone's in-fighting.

Can't let that happen. 🤣 Can't give Jenn that satisfaction.
OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO RIGHT

GUYS seriously kumbaya and shit we can’t let Jenn have any joy in her life

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
If you can’t deal with people sharing their experiences and opinions on this thread then maybe you don’t belong here.

I have never taken what anyone has posted as being gospel. Nor do I believe that what they say as them claiming to be experts on a topic.

I come here for venting about the insufferable Bojos. Along the way other topics come up and we discuss them.
I'll have a problem with people posting their 'opinions' when their 'opinions' are scientifically false and furthermore, are harmful to those who legitimately have family members with said issues and are vulnerable to 'opinions' as ways to rationalize the reason their child/nephew/etc has autism.

People have a lot of 'opinions' about autism, but the facts are:
You cannot cause autism.
Vaccines do not cause autism.
People with autism are born with autism.
There is a sliding scale of autism 'severity'. (i.e. 'high-functioning autism was previously known as asbergers)
Autism cannot be cured.
Early intervention for children with autism can help them learn to cope with situations better and become well-adjusted adults that can function better in a society that was not built for them.

I'm not going to sit here and let people spread harmful misinformation, not sorry.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Parts of the UK has laws restricting items such as certain food colorings that are known to increase the likelihood of Autism in children.
I can only speak for Scotland (which is indeed part of the UK) but this is utter rubbish. If there's any restrictions on certain food colouring it will be in relation to the health of all people, absolutely nothing to do with links to autism.

• Heart
Reactions: 28

peteykirch

VIP Member
Slightly Off Topic....I found a photo album of Disney pictures from when I was a wee child.

Look at my sassy face next to Dreamfinder and Figment

36315746_10101395189271718_31532125173841920_n.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 27

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Jenn I know you’re reading this...
You married a very lazy useless man why not hire a general maintenance man to come and fix the shelf because Tim obviously can’t?
It won’t cost much.

can’t imagine living with a man who would think that’s ok just to leave it hanging lol
LMAO because he literally has nothing else to do right 🙄 he does all the parenting, all the driving, all the marketing, all the pr repair, any planning, 99% of the filming which I think he is only allowed to do solo when J & J are napping, but yeah he’s the lazy one 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27

mmc2020

But she ended up switching to the backseat at some point, because right after that it cuts and then she’s filming Jackson from an angle where she could only be in the back with him. It seems like they made a list of things being talked about on here and tried to shove it all in this video. Lol. Tim even casually showed the pool and didn’t mention that it’s clean now.
This is the comment I was coming to make.
This whole video was basically a giant response to us. Did I miss anything?

- We’re staying home and it’s not a special occasion.
- We opened Grandma’s toy right away and let Jackpot play with it.
- Tightpants reading to J, pointing out colors and counting.
- J is allowed to color. He says, yeah.
- Two dinners reading to J, pointing out colors and counting.
- We’re having a fatty dinner so we need to eat a healthy lunch.
- Disney sent us this! (Maybe Delish sent it and they actually believe it was Disney and now have false hope lol).
- “J is so close to talking”
- Two dinners in the front seat.
- J back to rear facing.
- 19 months later we added a mirror.
- Look, vegan food! (Jim/Nicole, come back!)
- Another grandma toy
- Affection between Tightpants and two dinners with a kiss! 🤢
- Tightpants going to the grocery store alone
- Tightpants cleaning something
- Said they watched Sesame Street
- J can say, hi AND wave
- Pool is clean
- Two dinners worked hard on editing hours of footage
- Adam the Woo name drop (we have friends)
- They don’t feel well after the fried dinner (as if they’re used to eating well)
- alluding to going back to DL sometime

They didn’t quite hit everything. Jackpot is still not feeding himself and the house is a mess.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

Southpaw33

VIP Member
I literally don't give a shit what opinions you have. That is what this board is for, about a fucking vlogger not medical advice. There are others here who have children with these issues who are absolutely insulted and disgusted. They are able to hold off on telling you off, but I don't care. ✌

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26

2020planner

VIP Member
Girl, you’re talking to a person who regularly refers to an 18 month old baby as ‘Grunter’, because he may or may not have a speech development delay 🙄
Yeah, I don't know where that started very recently but "Grunter" needs to be retired already.

Just my opinion. 😘

Reactions: 25

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Oof a whole lot happened.

Yeah I’m guilty of referring to Jackson as “Grunter” but felt guilty about it because he’s just a kid and it’s not his fault his parents are two human dildos with zero brains between the two of them.

So from now on I’m sticking to talking shit about Jenn and Tim only. I will only reference Jackson in regards to how poorly they treat him. I saw his face in the water parks, if he was mine we’d be at water parks or in the pool EVERY SINGLE DAY

• Heart
Reactions: 25

ponchogrl

It blows my mind that they think a one bedroom suite, with two full bathrooms and three sleeping options, is barely enough room for a married couple and a toddler. They really have gotten too big for their britches, literally.

Reactions: 24
Long time lurker here and decided to join in the fun with y’all <3

This livestream is painful. If I wanted to watch confused people squint into the screen and talk in circles I’d pay attention to my work zoom meetings instead of YouTube…

They need merch that says “I watched a tracker livestream for 30 minutes and all I got was some crummy hotdog menu updates”

• Haha

NEW-B

Don't think I need to share such info. Let's put it at I spent far too many years in universities and have loans through the roof for a trio of degrees that don't serve me as well as they should. I took the path of Biochemical engineering over being a physician but read up on medicine at every turn. Knew I should have taken that left at Albuquerque.

My friends and family around me are all MDs or engineers.
So as someone with a science background you understand that correlation does not equal causation without repeatable scientific studies.

• Heart

quietcandy

VIP Member
So Tim gets a $500ish apple watch, has a new apple phone, and has apple earbuds, which is well over $1000 in apple crap but flips out over the cost of a nice looking wireless charging station for all his gadgets? I hate how messed up their spending priorities are!

• Haha
Reactions: 23