Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Britk17

Grandma really looks out for Jackson. Giving him stuff he can do on his own, crayons, books. It's like she's saying this boy needs some help. It is kind of sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 23

scoker

Chatty Member
This thread lately has me longing for the lighthearted but intense Cabana-gate debates. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

peteykirch

VIP Member
Off Topic but we finally finished decorating our second bathroom with a nautical theme.

I wonder how bad the Slackers bathroom looks.

20210624_182601.jpg
20210624_182557.jpg

• Heart
Reactions: 21
New to this group, it’s the forum I never knew I needed 😂

When J was coloring on the card board I was so hyped for him, finally something fun and age appropriate! But somehow Timbo managed to screw that up too. How hard would it have been to color with the kid, but no just bark instructions “color here, color here. Take the purple crayon, use the purple crayon.” Like jeez so painful. And then when the kiddo throws the crayon of course he’s going to keep doing it, it’s the first non monotone reaction he’s gotten from his dad all day. And the solution from Timbo is to take them away omg all I can say is that poor kid.

I know people are wondering about Js development, personally I think he’s just developmental delayed because of T and J. Based on the fact they don’t seem to work on his speech, they don’t work on his fine motor skills, they don’t let him eat independently, they don’t let him roam free, they still sit in the back seat of the car with him but yet switch the car seat forward (still scratching me head about that) it’s clear they never even looked at a parenting forum let alone read a baby book. Although they are extremely lazy people with everything else in life, so I guess why would parenting be any different.

Reactions: 20

HitMeWithTheTea

I always watch the background when they do home vlogs because you never know what kind of disaster you’ll see. Now I could be wrong because it’s really hard to tell, but is Jenny Two Dinners watching Marie Kondo of all things? If I’m wrong at least you all get to see her pretty smile.

View attachment 633144
Every time someone posts these goofy ass toothy pics of her, I can help but think back to my childhood... Resemblance is uncanny...

Heffer_Wolfe.png

• Haha
Reactions: 20

2020planner

VIP Member
Absolutely.

Those stans calling for more affection on camera seem to realize there's something off in their relationship, but they attribute it to Jenn editing out the love and care.

There is no love and care coming from Jenn back to Tim, despite her saying that she loves him more now than ever. It's all just lip service to keep him attached to her.
I agree. In the entire time we've been watching them (dating back years), Tim has always been the one who primarily compliments her, talks sweetly at times, seems to want to hint to show more affection, etc. He obviously is the more emotional one if he was starting to cry as she's opening up a DCL gift (fake or otherwise) for Mother's Day.

She just comes across as cold. And I don't attribute it to anything in her childhood or stuff like that. Sometimes people are just plain ol' mean bitches. Just the way it is. Her character has shown it time and time again - whether in her talking about other vloggers, random people on the internet, or her very own family (i.e. Tim's MIL).

She is the one who always would make snide comments toward him - anything from mocking his eye, to the "yeah, I bet you do" when he says he loves her (re: the hot sauce prank), to telling everyone he's single now after arguing over couch measurements (where she was wrong and he did nothing wrong). I'm sure there's tons more off camera. She's just a bitch. A bitch is a bitch.

Sorry, Tim. You got a bitch, and she was never "out of your league," as you'd say.
You may have warts and we can't stand your ass 99% of the time, but you and your family are actually out of HER league.

• Heart
Reactions: 19

CoolWhip

VIP Member
Well then, do your own research if this is so important to disrupt the convo.
you clearly have no clue what the F you are talking about and didn’t even read or understand the shit that you posted.

Scientists do not know what causes ASDs. There is a lot of evidence that indicates that genes, their functions, and their interactions play an important role in the development of ASDs. There is also evidence that indicates that environmental factors may also play a role in causing autism.

Those environmental factors being referred to are things like toxins damaging DNA in sperm and eggs, not taking your toddler to theme parks twice a week.

Either get a clue or shut the f up. This type of parental blame bullshit has caused people to kill themselves and their kids.

If disagreeing with your bullshit post is disrupting the flow of the conversation than perhaps you should have kept your mouth shut from the very beginning

• Heart
In a nut shell the live stream goes as follows

Jenn: Tim, do you have any information on (insert topic)?

Tim: No idea.

Jen: If you guys have any information on the topic let us know in the chat.

What an informative Q and A from the self proclaimed travel vloggers, like what the actual f 😂

• Haha

DoreenP

I'll have a problem with people posting their 'opinions' when their 'opinions' are scientifically false and furthermore, are harmful to those who legitimately have family members with said issues and are vulnerable to 'opinions' as ways to rationalize the reason their child/nephew/etc has autism.

People have a lot of 'opinions' about autism, but the facts are:
You cannot cause autism.
Vaccines do not cause autism.
People with autism are born with autism.
There is a sliding scale of autism 'severity'. (i.e. 'high-functioning autism was previously known as asbergers)
Autism cannot be cured.
Early intervention for children with autism can help them learn to cope with situations better and become well-adjusted adults that can function better in a society that was not built for them.

I'm not going to sit here and let people spread harmful misinformation, not sorry.
Girl, you’re talking to a person who regularly refers to an 18 month old baby as ‘Grunter’, because he may or may not have a speech development delay 🙄

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 18

2020planner

VIP Member
Sad thing is we all know Jenn reads here and is LIVING for this. You know she's loving everyone's in-fighting.

Can't let that happen. 🤣 Can't give Jenn that satisfaction.

• Heart
  • Haha

saraaaah90

VIP Member
Alright here we go time stamps
Jenn talking and bitching about her new hair-1:30-2:10
Talking about drinking two year old expired Irn-Brew 2:18-2:46
5:20-6:10-argument over Tim filming of ride povs
6:12-6:31-Jenn brings up her fall at VB and pulls the I’m a brave little soldier act
Argument over math and Waffle House-6:59-8:33( bring the popcorn for this one)
Wdw 50th “updates” and argument to much to post here so if interested it is 8:50-26:52
Jenn’s sneaky “I am a Marvel fan” moment 11:15-11:17
Jenn”you’re so bad at math”11:50-12:00
Casey’s argument(wow this argument 😬😧)17:03-20:21
HHN argument -27:00-30:00
Jenn the party pooper(jack)28:40-28:00
Jenn still speculating and interrupting Tim: 32:00- 32:03
Not anything important just the look on Tim’s face 🤣🤣 33:07-33:12
The cruise updates -34:25-35:00
Star Wars Hotel-36:50-37:00
Want their own person to wait for long Disney holding times-36:45-37:12
Jenn “the beauty guru”-37:15-37:40
Thoughts on Tik Tok Cucumber lady and Jenn and being Karens -37:45-42:00
Talking about a cm’s death at work 42:20-43:05
Jenn just being a Karen:43:08-43:20
Aulani “plans”-44:20-45:00
Tim and Jenn talk about where they have had “romantic” dinners 47:50-47:60

Notable mentions:
-Jenn complaining about prices
-Jenn wants to film for her beauty channel
-Tim giving Jenn death glares
-Jenn wanting to hear the sound of her voice

alright y’all. Now you can go to the segments instead of watching two much of the monotone voices of these two

✌

• Heart

arickroxy

I know people have most likely made this point before, but I feel like the reason they won’t let Jackson feed himself is because he will “make a mess” or get dirty. The popsicle reminded me that in the Blizzard Beach video, Jenn was feeding Jackson giant spoon fools of ice cream, so naturally some got on his lips, and Tim said something like, “oh no, now you are getting messy Buddy.” And he sounded really annoyed. Did anyone else notice that? 😡 And this coming from those two slobs who can’t keep anything clean or Jenn who licked ice cream off her shirt in a park.

• Sad
  • Angry

2020planner

VIP Member
22:42-25:10- interrupting each other, Jenn throwing shade at other people who have extravagant ten year anniversaries, they prefer low-key, they celebrate their “love” everyday, Jenn trying to convince viewers of their perfect relationship, câlins YouTube is awesome cause they spend every day together, Jenn monopolizing convo, are they trolling us with the kiss at the end? 🧐
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 forgive me, I can't take it🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
low key🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣they don't do extravagance🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Oh, that's right, Jenn! How could I forget? You don't do extravagance for an anniversary but you're OK with extravagance for MOTHER'S DAY $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

oh, and throw in another trip to Hawaii too on Father's Day.

Nah... you never do extravagant shit for celebrations. 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

KAEH

I’ve been lurking for a while but after the Father’s Day vlog I felt compelled to post. My observations as follows :
* Tim was definitely acting feminine when opening the Apple Watch
* Jenn couldn’t be bothered to find decent wrapping paper for the watch or get a card
* despite it being Father’s Day Jenn still couldn’t be arsed to get up with Jackson and Tim
* Jenn didn’t know Jackson had a new chair??!!
* all they got Tim’s dad was an old 2nd hand watch and a cheap burger
* despite the burgers being mediocre they plan to return??!!
* they didn’t look at any of the gifts Tim’s parents got for Jackson until they got home and Jenn seemed unimpressed with most of it
* Jenn continually watched real housewives even when ‘cooking’ and ‘editing’
* Jenn cooked Tim a meal he doesn’t really like because that’s all they had left, why was it ordered if she knew Tim didn’t like it??!!
* the aulani trip wasn’t really a gift and was a trip they have planned together
* they have only booked extravagant trips for mother’s and Father’s Day because of covid and they have cabin fever ….despite the million staycations they’ve had the luxury of enjoying??!!!
* the house looked like more of a tip than ever before
* they sat on the floor because the lighting was better??!! Even though they’ve vlogged from the couch before with no lighting issues??!!
* Jenn isn’t planning to get pregnant because they have multiple trips planned.