Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
What is to the left of tim? It looked like the fridge with stuff piled on it, but now I have no clue. I understand we all have secret stashes of stuff we don't allow guests to see (unless one has that nosy guest) but these people are vlogging for the world to see and don't give a second thought to it all, and it's everywhere around them.

Boots on the counter? :sick:
That is a white message board with pen and above it are photos, coupons, etc. on the fridge with magnets. The unopened box is from Target.

Reactions: 1

dream23

One night in that suite after taxes and fees is likely my mortgage payment and hoa for a month.
Also I travel to the world with three adults and we fit fine in a dvc studio. The Allstar room we tried for two nights was a bit cramped but we made do.

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Oh. My. Good. Lord. Jandice! You are my absolute hero! I am laughing so hard just reading your description! I told my husband you would come through with the info for me. He just shakes his head lmao. Thank you for sharing! I honestly thought I knew alot about these two but im learning more and more that there is alot I don't know. My husband watched them for a long time before I ever watched any of their videos. Now I just watch it to find inconsistencies in their fake perfect facade.
At least I feel it’s far more real. I know people mature but it’s amazing how much their content has changed

Insomiaflamingo

VIP Member
Thank you for the time stamps! That saved a lot of pain lol!
I did skim through some of these bits and jeez it was painful and awkward! I really was waiting for a full blown fight to happen!
The bit when they talk about what words Jackson can say, that just hurt. I feel for that kid, he must be so frustrated and it kills me that they made out they wanted a kid and wanted to be parents because they’re doing such a piss poor job.
He clearly understands everything, it’s a shame they didn’t stick with baby signing too

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Tim just got a new iWatch and he used his magic band to get into his room. Will the iWatch mobile app not work for that?

StanTracker

The face of a man who has said; “Donna, I’ve had enough.” View attachment 631566
'White Balance' is still too high! lol With all the race swapping Disney is doing I bet they are doing it on purpose. Hardeeharha. Waiting for them to say they did their Ancestry and announce they ARE NOT WHITE!

Their biggest stans ARE home from school tho.

Yes! Exactly this. My son pats his diaper when he has to go pee, so we’ve been putting him on the potty. 13 months old and we’re halfway there to potty training.
We used to have great Media that taught kids coping mechanisms, now we have kids stanning people like this and giving them their allowance and sending them presents. It is disgusting.

Last edited:

2020planner

VIP Member
So Tim's not an athiest. Interesting. Maybe that crucifix he wore around his neck was his.
They got married in a 13th century church in Ireland. Jenn's mom's service was in a Catholic church. I think they might both be Catholic? I think I remember seeing wedding photos of Tim's parents in church too.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I guess his parents and brother were in on the show too.

His mother always bought them a trip for a holiday gift. This was that trip, coinciding with their wedding at Hogwarts. It was technically a blessing at the church in Ireland. The legal wedding was in Florida.

I don't care what anyone's beliefs are but I'm not about to shit on a blessing they rec'd in the presence of family at a church and call it fake. 🤷‍♀️
Well, I'm very unfamiliar with the idea of blessings outside of one's country so I will accept they did it as a family affair. I was under the impression it was an all out wedding which would be odd. I know that one can go to the Vatican and get blessings, but that's a whole other process.

As we've said, Tim is the romantic and attached to the church a bit too, so of course he'll say yes to it.
Not so sure about Jenn's feelings on that. (Not so sure on her feelings about anything or anyone but herself.)

Ireland blessing aside

their “wedding” in Florida was a hot steaming pile of donkey shit

like they couldn’t be bothered to ACTUALLY PLAN
So remind me... did they want it in front of Hogwarts and ended up doing it on the bridge? Why?

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
He was the only one I saw in the wild on our last trip. Complete disregard for other guests. Walked right up next to a big family doing a photopass session with an X-Wing in GE, to shoot his own b roll.
1. No way in hell he didn’t notice them, there was a line for the photos and the family was like 10 people.
2. No way in hell he didn’t get in their photo. He was right at the shoulder of the last person.

I did see one other vlogger while I was sitting on my patio at the resort having a drink during my son’s afternoon nap. She was super blonde like Jackie, but it wasn’t Jackie. She was excitedly vlogging a bottle of coke. Morons.
Maybe you saw Veronica. Her hair is the same color as Jackie's.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Right?? I just can’t with these vloggers man they really are screwing up the park experience (I know most disagree with me on that but whatever)

I have discovery cove booked with the family in September and I truly hope I don’t see a single vlogger there because I might not be able to refrain from following them around with copyrighted music or cursing profusely while within earshot so as to make editing a nightmare 🤪🤪🤪
I don't want to run into any either. My next trip will more than likely be my last trip to WDW and I don't want any of them to ruin it for me. We had to cancel our 2020 trip which was Santa Fe. I had nice rooms booked at La Fonda on the Plaza, had a glass blowing class scheduled, and a chocolate tasting tour scheduled. I was so looking forward to artisan pizza on the roof. I did 2 trips in 2019. We did WDW in February 2019 and then in October 2019 I went to Albuquerque to the balloon festival.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
My niece used to love Dan lol
Being that I am the best Aunt ever, I took her to see his live show a few years ago and purchased all the merch 😀
She’s 14 now, and still loves Dan lol
My god my son loves him!! He’s a huge Minecraft/roblox lover so he loves watching Dan game

I can't watch these ares holes anymore. I'm done. I skimmed through the latest staycation, what a waste of time.

Just to compare, here is a video just uploaded by DanDTM with his little kid, look how much happier he seams

He seems younger than Jack$on too. Just goes to show how interaction helps.

I have watched this video like 10 times since you posted. Makes me smile from ear to ear, them laughing and the birds chirping. Slackers, take note.

Last edited:

Mrcooper

Chatty Member
It's raining here right now. Can't complain, it's why it's so lush and green here. Come August/Sept when it's warm and golden sunny. If you plan to come to Edinburgh, give me a shout and I'll help you plan. 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
Edinburgh was our last trip before Covid locked everything down. It was amazing. We didn’t get to do everything so definitely want to go back.. it was really windy so they closed the zoo and the castle!

travesty

VIP Member
Starts @7:00.

Tim pranks her by putting a couple drops of a hot sauce in baby food. She tries baby food. She completely OVERACTS at how hot it is after taking a teeny bit and drops a beeped out "fuck" here, a "shit" there.

She then shows her perfectly pink lips and tongue which, after typically after eating a super hot sauce if it really affected you to the point she was making - should be a deeper red at that point (I speak from experience with ghost pepper hot sauce LOL - I am an absolute hot hot hot sauce lover, and dependent upon the type of heat, your face could turn red and your eyes could water too if it was immediately affecting you)

Tim: "I love you."
Jenn: "Yeah, I bet you do. It's a good thing yesterday was steak and BJ day."

This, from the woman who repeatedly tells us during Food & Wine Festivals that she can take more "heat" than Tim in food. :rolleyes:

That was thoroughly disgusting to watch with Jenn and the yogurt, thanks. :sick:

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
I could be wrong but I think the only way to tour Disney studios in Burbank is to book an adventures by Disney trip package. The Warner Bros and Paramount studios tours are usually sold the day of so you can just walk up and get your tickets. They have both been closed since last year but the Warner Bros tour reopens June 26th and I'm pretty sure the paramount tour will reopen sometime this summer.
Supposedly there are three ways you can tour Disney Studios: D23 Events, Disney Movie Insider Rewards, and Adventures By Disney. They also offer tours to Official Disney Fan Club members several times a year. So if I wanted to do that one I'd definitely join the Fan Club. I'm a member of D23 but I haven't been able to go to D23 events.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Honestly

I’m VERY surprised Jenn didn’t burst into flames upon stepping foot into the church

perhaps now with her humpback she could return and live in their attic?
Here we would say lightning would strike.

Forget the stupid clickbait title, from the descrip -

We have traveled to Ireland and planned to have our marriage blessed! we had our wedding ceremony in the united states to make it legal, and then as a coincidence we had planned a trip to Ireland. To make our wedding extremely special we found a 13th century church and had the vicar bless our wedding and say a few words! it was the most beautiful thing we have ever seen or been a part of! even the views of the town and manor house leading up to the wedding are amazing! i also spent my bachelor time exploring the grounds of the manor where we are staying and found many a treasures! then when we finally made it to the church we were so surprised to its beauty and history! We are so lucky to have been able to have our wedding blessing take place in such an amazing place! i couldnt have asked for anything more!
Yes I know. I was only saying the confusion may have started with the vlog title.