Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Tommytomtom

I don’t blame them for not broadcasting exact dates. It’s easy to find where they live and a lot of people know that address. Easy targets for burglars.
I think their main concern about announcing dates in advance is that a bunch of their craziest stans would also book those dates and they'd be hounded the whole time by their stans.

Reactions: 1

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Same. I have a 13.5 month daughter and she’s been catching most moments on the toilet. All of mine have been done daytime training by 18 months. Around 1 they become aware of it and don’t like the feeling. They can learn to be ok with it though.
Yeah I didn't wait until my daughter was 2 before starting the potty training. Once they decide they don't like diapers then you put them in training pants and start training. My daughter hated diapers. She caught on really quickly and once she figured it out she never soiled her pants.

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
We did our honeymoon in 2016 @ WDW and stayed at AOA in a Little Mermaid Room (my in laws paid for our trip… I could have asked for any resort and that’s the one I wanted as a 90s kid 😝) for the 2 of us on a 1 week stay, 7 day park hopper tickets, and dining plan it was about $3000 USD I believe. It has gone up so much higher in the only 5 years since.

We went on our 1st Disney Cruise in Feb 2018 which we got a super hot deal on (only $2600 USD for 7 nights) and our 1 night hotel stay before our cruise @ Pop Century (pre-skyliner) was $180 USD. It was the worst hotel stay we ever had in our life. Noisy as F at 1am even and just awful sleep. Could hear people in next room blowing their nose etc. So bad. Couldn’t believe how noisy and chaotic it was, or that $180 USD was now a “value” room price for 1 night. Like for $200 I think we could have stayed at Coronado Springs…

In Nov 2019 we did another trip and stayed 9 nights at the Disney Springs Doubletree. We are from
Canada and you can get 9 nights hotel stay & flights round trip on Expedia for about $4000 CAD instead of paying Disney on site hotel prices. Plus this hotel was nice and quiet. Only 200 or so rooms vs 2800 at Pop. We loved the walk from Disney Springs. Only downside was the terribly unreliable shuttles to the park.

For future trips now that we have a kid I’d love to stay on site for the fun theming… but honestly will probably just do the Doubletree again!

Unlike a lot of Disney Parks fans we won’t be taking our kid til she is at least 5 though. Or til we can save up for a great trip. Not sure which will happen first… Unless my mom or in laws pay for our trip 😆

Exactly. Their kid doesn’t even need a bed. They are so clueless.

I also found it hilarious they were disappointed it was a Queen size bed only. They are used to king size. Fat fucks 😆
Thank you for the honest review of Double Tree. I was looking to add a night (or two) to my son & GF's trip... although I've offered to have them crash in our room with my daughter and I should they find airfare considerably more affordable a day or two early, let's face it, a small value room with 4 adults might be difficult. Not as difficult as it is for the Slackers to fit the two of them and a toddler into a suite, but still ... where do we put all the luggage?

I'm pricing out DT now.

Blessyourheart

VIP Member
Chiming in on the atheist thing. They seem like they would be atheists as they NEVER reference religion or actively going to church. Let’s face it, these two dildos never stick with anything and waking Jenn up for church on any given day would be a chore I’m sure

however, with that being said, as a card carrying atheist (lol just kidding there is no card unfortunately) I don’t want them in my tribe 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I thought they were religious when I first started watching them cause of all the ding dang, holy macaroni crap. No one I know talks like that & several Disney people I followed on Twitter mentioned religion.

Rebelle

VIP Member
That face does say it all. I'll have to see how it plays in the video.

That shelf is a 15 minute fix.
Off topic, I’m a NYR fan. A few years ago we went to a Lightning game (vs Sharks) while we were in town. My husband bought a long sleeve shirt bc it was freezing in the arena. I put it on yesterday bc naturally I hate the Islanders. Just wanted to throw out a congrats. Though I’m also not gonna a lie, Carey Price deserves a cup.

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
August/sept would be actually the exact time we’d want to come! It would line up with my birthday and my sons birthday!! How warm is warm?? Florida hot or just nice weather?? I would love your help! We are thinking 2023 or 2024 (2024 would be my 35th birthday)💕💕💕
You should google "Scottish Tan." Galorious can tell you the weather but I think their summer is like your winter. I've never been to Scotland but I have been to southern England in the summer and I had to have a light jacket.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
Right. My husband and I just refinanced from a 30 year to a 15 year mortgage because we found a fantastic rate. It was a royal pain in the ass dealing with the lending company and our payment increased $300, but if we stay on track, we should have it paid off when our youngest is halfway through college.
We are thinking about doing that! Scares the crap out of me to increase our already sizable payment but we’d like to be mortgage free. It would take the pressure off my husband to work overtime and stress about his numbers…

HitMeWithTheTea

We haven’t been to Disneyland in several years. We used to live in AZ and went every few months if we didn’t go to Vegas lol. Generally, my husband & I would do 4 days in DL just to truly enjoy it. We loved sitting at the old Cove Bar, which is now the Lamplight Lounge. Being able to walk to the opposite park to park hop was amazing. We would stay at Best Westen Plus Stovalls’s Inn on Katella Ave., if we didn’t stay on site. I heard you’re not allowed to cut through the Grand Californian anymore, which was a huge shortcut when walking. You may be better off staying somewhere closer to the main gate on Harbor Blvd., again if you didn’t want to stay on site. I can’t speak to the other parks. We’d usually just do Disneyland and visit our fave restaurant in Huntington Beach then drive to Vegas or back home.
Thanks for the info! We would likely be staying off property, as it seems that would save a bit of cash... I'll look into the Harbor Blvd area when we start looking, as walking to and from would be ideal also...

As a 35 year veteran Disneyland guest I'd say it takes 3 days to fully experience both parks. However I'm sure it could be done in 2 possibly depending on crowds. If you want to do both parks, Knott's and Universal I'd say at least a week. Knott's is only 15 minutes away from DL. You'd probably want a day to relax around your resort without visiting any parks. Universal is around 32 miles from Anaheim so expect at least an hour driving ( probably more with traffic) to get to and from Universal city.
When I originally spoke to my wife about the trip, I said likely 3 for DL, 1-2 for Universal, and 1-2 for Knotts, not knowing the layout of them and how it might be nice for extra time to make sure we got it all done... I did not realize UH was that far, so that is good info to know!

I told her we need to start saving a little extra, as I'm positive this trip will be even more than our WDW 5 day trips...

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Or like everything else in their life, while they say they are going to do something, they are just too god damn lazy to do it.

Has he taken that broken shelf off the wall in the garage?
Not that anyone can tell. It is still broken.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
You should google "Scottish Tan." Galorious can tell you the weather but I think their summer is like your winter. I've never been to Scotland but I have been to southern England in the summer and I had to have a light jacket.
Thank you! I will definitely be doing more research! A light jacket vacation sounds LOVELY 🤣🤣

CatMomof3

Chatty Member
Thanks for the info! We would likely be staying off property, as it seems that would save a bit of cash... I'll look into the Harbor Blvd area when we start looking, as walking to and from would be ideal also...

When I originally spoke to my wife about the trip, I said likely 3 for DL, 1-2 for Universal, and 1-2 for Knotts, not knowing the layout of them and how it might be nice for extra time to make sure we got it all done... I did not realize UH was that far, so that is good info to know!

I told her we need to start saving a little extra, as I'm positive this trip will be even more than our WDW 5 day trips...
You also might want to get in a studio tour while you're there (Warner Bros. or Disney Studios). The website for Disneyland lists the great neighbor hotels and all are within walking distance of DL.

HereForTheT3a22

VIP Member
He was the only one I saw in the wild on our last trip. Complete disregard for other guests. Walked right up next to a big family doing a photopass session with an X-Wing in GE, to shoot his own b roll.
1. No way in hell he didn’t notice them, there was a line for the photos and the family was like 10 people.
2. No way I hell he didn’t get in their photo. He was right at the shoulder of the last person.

I did see one other vlogger while I was sitting on my patio at the resort having a drink during my son’s afternoon nap. She was super blonde like Jackie, but it wasn’t Jackie. She was excitedly vlogging a bottle of coke. Morons.
You can tell how arrogant and rude he is in his videos. It’s obvious. Your story doesn’t surprise me and he thinks he’s hot shit and above it all.

he’s also gay baiting. He has a large gay following and loves to walk around shirtless but I’m pretty sure he’s not part of the LGBTQ+ community

apojacks

VIP Member
Jenn got Jackson up from his nap and Tim said he woke up because he pooped, they just continued filming and didn't bother to go and change him.
Not defending them in the least, but speaking from recent experience, we’ve thought our kid pooped and he only farted…or he is working on a big old steamer and isn’t done. Hard telling not knowing what is exactly going on.

• Haha