Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Regina Phelange

That’s what they would do if they treated this like their job. But I have a theory that Jenn wants to feel like the other families on actual vacation. She wants the experience for herself and it’s not about vlogging. I think she viewed motherhood as a club that she wants all of the perks of without doing the work. She wants to be the family that stays deluxe every time without the effort being put into the job that pays for that. She seems like a person that lives their life fueled by jealousy of what other people have without putting in the work and “paying the price” to get what they have.

They don’t understand that they lucked upwards and feels they deserve all of the stays. I think she lives for the comments of people saying they were jealous because she felt that when she saw other people. It makes her an angry, bitter, negative person.
I agree with that completely

#29 and now it’s time to keep paying the price…of luxury staycations

Galorious

VIP Member
Who can't wait for thr "it's our 10th anniversary" home vlog???
I think their anniversary passed although they had a couple of ceremonies. I posted a vlog of their Hogwarts wedding and said I was surprised they hadn't milked it at Universal.

Tampa_Life

Chatty Member
Notice 2 dinners and tight pants gloss right over the words Buddy can say? Egg, uh dis, hi.
Then J2D got distracted by another comment and TTP is rarely on planet earth anyway so that was it.
I thought it was more like Jenn doing a like Gregory Hines tapdancing routine. If saraaaah90 wants to add this to the rundown, the time stamp is 43:25 - 44:10

dream23

I don’t blame them for not broadcasting exact dates. It’s easy to find where they live and a lot of people know that address. Easy targets for burglars.

Anniebee

VIP Member
I have a Question about their YT earnings.

Looking at their channel they have a vlog with 5m views from a few years back. Would they still earn money from that?

apojacks

VIP Member
I think their main concern about announcing dates in advance is that a bunch of their craziest stans would also book those dates and they'd be hounded the whole time by their stans.
Considering that many of their stans go on “Tracker hunts”….yeah…

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
LOL. He said he had a surprise for her and then he said well, it's God's surprise.

And she said "what? oh a sunset?" so she knew what it was.

It was more that he just wanted to show her how pretty the sunset was (but it was already hidden by the trees by the time he got her out there)
So Tim's not an athiest. Interesting. Maybe that crucifix he wore around his neck was his.

apojacks

VIP Member
Yesterday was a busy day for them. Live. Pretend to have a happy marriage for 2 videos and then checking in to a staycation. Phew. Jenns going to need a staycation just for that day.
Yeah they’re happy all right. So happy they can’t even do a simple food review. We posted a review of a new restaurant on Instagram last night and my wife told me after we did the video that she had to force herself to not say “Delicious” like Jenn.

apojacks

VIP Member
Those Suites go for a pretty penny...no way they are staying in a standard Little Mermaid room.
Yeah, they do. We wanted to book that with mom and dad…and then I got to checkout and it was over 6 grand. Nope. We’re going with a VRBO in Four Corners I think?
Also Slacker ass Trackers have a new video up

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
He's usually a great kid. Although with me he can be a smart aleck. LOL!! But he's really great with him and his other cousins.LOL!! Even in school he was like that. He would always invite people that were sitting alone at tables to eat with them. He gets that from his dad. My husband would play Santa for his mom's bosses daughter. She had Down's Syndrome and still believed in Santa. So, he would borrow the costume from his job and then play Santa for her.
This is the way. 🤣

apojacks

VIP Member
I mean legend is a stretch….he does do a lot for Jenn and Jackson but I think that he could muster a bit more energy toward better filming techniques as well as finishing some small projects around their home

I say that because on top of 50-60 hour work weeks my husband still spends his days off with us doing fun things and we do a lot of home projects together… my husband works really hard and has a real job where he doesn’t get to be home often like Tim does
Sorry, I forgot to add the sarcasm filter to that

2020planner

VIP Member
I'm just scanning on mute right now. Did I miss something? Why is she wearing one shirt @5:12 and another shirt @5:33 yet Tim is standing in the same spot and wearing the same thing?

Love_the_kitz

VIP Member
I got my dad like 10 new pop funkos for Father’s Day and he still won’t stop telling people about them because he is excited. The excitement for Tim probably wore off after 5 hours because he’s jaded
Ten? Very cool. Don't know where I'd put them all.
Which ones did you get for him?